BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys I'm a silent reader and i write a little as well. After today's episode I really wanted to write a one shot or something where Sanjana doesn't forgive the Pethawala family so easily after the way they treated her albeit not kneeing the truth. I want the family to earn her trust back and apologise for the way they treated her and gave her a hard time when she was working for their happiness. I don't want her to forgive Ajay easily as well.

--------------------------------------------------------

The truth was out and so was the so called 'Bahu' of the Pethawala family. But not only one, there was another exit from the family. Sanjana. The person who glued the family back together again.
Ajay was alone in his room, with everything back to normal again. Avni and Ayush back to their respective rooms. He couldn't not remember the whole ordeal that happened just a few hours ago. Shreya Bhabhi slapping his Sanjana, who was no longer his, blaming her for trying to kill his Nani.

Not only her but everyone accusing her. Calling her a criminal and what not. She begged, yet no one gave her a chance to prove her innocence. But once it was out and clear, she didn't want to stay a second more with them.

He clearly remembered how he delicately took her into his arms, only to realise she was limp in his arms, not returning the sentiment at all.

The conversation the whole family had with her kept on replaying in his mind while his heart refused to believe it.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sanjana had packed her bags while her father waited for her.

"Sanjana... Please listen to me, don't go!", he literally begged her, but she had none of it. She'd had enough of all already.

"I'm sorry Ajay, but no. I'm not going to stay. There's no use of me staying.", she replied with the entire Pethawala family on the cue as she descended down the stairs.

"Sanjana beta... Please ruk jaao... Humare liye" Elaichi had said, thinking that if not Ajay then she could atleast make Sanjana stay.
"Haan Sanjana, humare liye ruk jaao..." Mamaji seconded.

"Humare matlab kis ke liye Mamiji? Kyuki kuch der Pehle app mujhe phirse dhake maar kar ghar ke bahar nikal na chahate the...", this wasn't Sanjana speaking but her anger towards the people who taught she could stoop so low to kill a person just for revenge.

She had effectively shut both of them.

"Sanjana please hume maaf kardo... Hume Pata Nahi tha ke Shreya vaisa kuch kar sakti thi..." Amar barged in, Vinati like always agreeing with him.

"Bhaiya aap kyu mujh jaise criminal se maafi maang rahe hai? Mujhe toh police station mein report karna chahiye appko... Haina Vinati Bhabhi?" She replied, using the words that had torn her heart into a million pieces.

Amar and Vinati could do nothing but bow their heads in shame, not knowing what to tell further.

Finally arriving near the door she turned, facing the infamous family, while her father took hold of her suit case giving her a sad smile and leaving her to deal with her ex-in laws.

"Dekhiye app sab.. I'm really sorry ki meine aapse iss tarike se baat ki..." She apologised, even though she wasn't at fault.

Before anyone could tell her that she had a right to, she continued, "mujhe appse aise baat Nahi karni chahiye thi... Par mera answer same hai.. Mein ab yaha Nahi rahna chahati hu.. Aap sab ab ek ho gaye hai, aur mein yaha ussi ke liye aae thi..."

"Par Sanjana tum bhi issi family ka part ho.." Ajay retorted.

Not able to hold onto her tears anymore, Sanjana shed a few tears, "Nahi Ajay. Mein kabhi tumhare family ka part thi hi Nahi.. Atleast Pehle mein contract Bahu thi par tumne mujhe divorce de diya hai, remember?"

Ajay was left speechless. He was sad that she referred herself as a 'contract Bahu' and angry at himself that he had pushed her so much that she had signed the obnoxious divorce papers leaving no way he could get her back into his life again.

"Ab mujhe Jaana chahiye, papa mera wait kar rahe hai bahar... Dadi ka khayal rakhna.. I hope meine aap sab ko jyada pareshan Nahi kiya.." She bid adieu before turning and stepping out of the house, not once turning back.

What Sanjana didn't know that when she left, she didn't leave alone but took a major part of Ajay along with her. And also the happiness of the entire house. Though they were together now, they weren't happy with the way they treated a person who didn't think of herself at all and came to join them inturn taking their wrath for things she didn't do at all.

Few Days Later...

Nothing was same. Though the family ate together their wasn't the usual chatter And banter and liveliness that the meals always included.

Everyone ate half heartedly. Not really hungry but just for the sake of it and their survival.

"Ajay kuch chahiye tumhe?" Vinati asked.
"Sanjana..." Ajay murmured. The only thing that was going on in his mind and conquered his heart.

"Toh jaao, Sanjana ko vapas parivaar mein laao.." Dadi urged.

"Kaise dadi? Har din usse 20 time call karta Hoon and message bhi par na vo mera phone uthati hai na hi mere messages ka reply karti hai.." He confessed, totally dejected.

"Ajay.. Jo humne uske Sath kiya uske baad tum kya expect karte ho? Ki vo sab bhul kar as jaegi? Beta vo bhi ek insaan hai and uske feelings ko humne bohut hurt kiya hai..." The elder woman preached.

"Usse thode din ka samay do, vo shayad hume phirse dusra chance de..." Dadi concluded.

"Mein usse vapas laakar hi rahunga..." Ajax stood determined to get his Sanjana back by hook or by crook.

I'll definitely continue this if the response is good enough. I hope you like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

A = AWESOME

W  = WONDERFUL

E  = ENTICING

S  = STUPENDOUS

O  = ORIGINAL

M  = MEMORABLE

E  = ENTHUSIASTICALLY WAITING FOR MORE😆
NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My above comment says it all😃

Please do continue

I loved reading this😳
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loveee current track related storiess!! Waiting for more
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
This is BEAUTIFUL👏
I pity the family for losing their bahu...

Ajay's condition was sad... I felt sorry for him... But I am glad he repented😊

And I absolutely LOVED Sanjana's response to the family👏

They needed that for not even giving her a ear...

I love Dadi😉

And Ajay's decision was superb😊

My Favourite lines:

He clearly remembered how he delicately took her into his arms, only to realise she was limp in his arms, not returning the sentiment at all. 
"Mein usse vapas laakar hi rahunga..." Ajax stood determined to get his Sanjana back by hook or by crook. 

Now Pleeeaaasseee Continue... This was AWESOME... I will be waiting

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love it. Please do continue, i cant wait to know what happens next.
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow it is so interesting. Please continue this and update soon. I so loved it. And i am really keen to read how ajay will get his sanjana back.
Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAVI55

A = AWESOME

W  = WONDERFUL

E  = ENTICING

S  = STUPENDOUS

O  = ORIGINAL

M  = MEMORABLE

E  = ENTHUSIASTICALLY WAITING FOR MORE😆

Lol hope it really happens
Allyson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful start!! I am so glad you have decided to continue with this! 
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice yaar do continue