Thank You Everyone Who Supported

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

I, on behalf of all the asha negi fans would like to thank all those IIJ2 viewers who have loved and supported our asha as an anchor . this was her first attempt in hosting and i am glad so many people supported her .

thank you so much for understanding her and the simple concept that she is very new to this field and will learn from her small mistakes instead of trashing and bashing her .

thanks to all those people once again.

shreya😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know about others but fore me,she was irritating as the host. Like overdoing the whole dumb part with her weird voice every episode.
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KochurShaakBata

I don't know about others but fore me,she was irritating as the host. Like overdoing the whole dumb part with her weird voice every episode.

her voice is a natural part of her body and calling it weird is directly making personal comment on her . i have clearly said that this thread is to THANK people who have understood the fact that she is new and will learn with time and not a thread to ask people if she was good or not as i already had enough of those things earlier . spare it now . 
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I liked her bubbly character...she is perfect host for any kids related show...and both the hosts were equally competent to carry the show as the judging panel was somewhat weak