Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I can't but laugh🀣🀣
Man his characterisation is just like every cliched hero of TV. Kya naya hai Maddy, Madhyam ya whatever ke character mein?🀣
Manik ka bhi kuchh aisa hi tha, kya jhol hai in sab mein, CVs ji kabhi to kuchh naya sochte, ye banda Manik ka M touch bhi nahi kar saktaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
His characterisation maybe similar to manik but his potrayal is not upto mark. He drawls and his expressions are dead...his half closed eyes are just not working...I really hope he improves..and does it quickly
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he shld portray sweet boy roles...
his pouty lips, drooping eyes and chubby cheeks dsnt make him look apt for the part which the cv's are so hell bent on. HE is totally new and no replacement bullshit. But lets give him same personality traits like Manik and hope the audience do not notice it. 
Edited by voldemort - 8 years ago
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: voldemort

he shld portray sweet boy roles...

his pouty lips, drooping eyes and chubby cheeks dsnt make him look apt for the part which the cv's are so hell bent on. HE is totally new and no replacement bullshit. But lets give him same personality traits like Manik and hope the audience do not notice it. 

I haven't watched his previous shows and this is the first time I have seen him. Making him manik will be a disaster. He cannot pull it off. It's better to keep him as a new character only. The guy has to work on his diction, his dialogue delivery, his expressions, his chemistry with the cast. In short, he has to improve everything
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs..😊
nice IV... you're doing pretty good job yuvraj.. just work hard and keep on improving .. πŸ˜Š

swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi..

I can't but laugh🀣🀣

Man his characterisation is just like every cliched hero of TV. Kya naya hai Maddy, Madhyam ya whatever ke character mein?🀣
Manik ka bhi kuchh aisa hi tha, kya jhol hai in sab mein, CVs ji kabhi to kuchh naya sochte, ye banda Manik ka M touch bhi nahi kar saktaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

hii.😊

Though I agree his and manik character are somewhat similar..bad boys with good heart.. but I feel manik was more like angry young man... somewhat violent.. but maddy seems to be more of naughty types, who just like to trouble everyone...
Though it's too early judge how his character will shape in future. Just wanted to state my opinion.😊
Divyaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron19

hii.😊

Though I agree his and manik character are somewhat similar..bad boys with good heart.. but I feel manik was more like angry young man... somewhat violent.. but maddy seems to be more of naughty types, who just like to trouble everyone...
Though it's too early judge how his character will shape in future. Just wanted to state my opinion.😊

different POVs are always welcome. I ain't watching s2 but what i have heard or seen in caps i am talking about that only. Manik can't be replaced by him and whatever it is bad boy and good heart boy with slight modification we see in every other love story on tv, Manik's character was cliched too but unlike usual characters he had different layers and had shown a growth which i doubt CVs will ever be able to project in Madhyam. Ek cheez ko baar baar ghisne se vo kamjor ho jati hai and i.e exactly what is happening or will happen with s2. πŸ˜Š
I love s1 to the bits and i don't want to ruin my experience coz i can't accept it as ky2 s2. The show has gone to entire different tangent with superficial friendship displayed as deep and what no. So i am off s2. Just here out of habit and for the friends i have made here.
Of course for troll and gigs tooπŸ˜†
Edited by -Chandramukhi.. - 8 years ago
Lov_niti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidnilove

His characterisation maybe similar to manik but his potrayal is not upto mark. He drawls and his expressions are dead...his half closed eyes are just not working...I really hope he improves..and does it quickly

True 
I was hoping to some one good opposite Niti

I hope he improves 
I dont like his dialog delivery at all, he is so slow 

Lov_niti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I haven't watched his previous shows and this is the first time I have seen him. Making him manik will be a disaster. He cannot pull it off. It's better to keep him as a new character only. The guy has to work on his diction, his dialogue delivery, his expressions, his chemistry with the cast. In short, he has to improve everything

So true, 
He is not upto the mark, I wld have loved Ayaz opposite Niti, if he came as a different character

Yuvi is not up to the mark, I just hope this New CV gets some sense
She is making KYY  day by day mechanical
the KYY we used to watch had a soul

Instead of Parth, we should have asked for Richa
she is the missing important link