AjNa OS: My adorable jealous husband

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well this is something i wrote to keep me busy so i don't miss AjNa too much over the weekend. I hope you like, not sure it came out exactly how i wanted it to, so please do let me know what you think.๐Ÿ˜Š

It was 7:30pm in Agra and at the Pethewala house Sanjana was busy in her bedroom with some last minute touch ups to her makeup. One of her college friends, Meera was having a party to celebrate her birthday and she was really looking forward to it. She hadn't seen some of her friends for almost a year. She had decided to wear her favorite blue dress. It was simple but elegant. The length was just right, with the hem of the dress reaching just two inches below the knee. The skirt of the dress was flowing and the top was form fitting with small cap sleeves. Her hair was left open and she wore black pumps and jewelry to match. Taking in her reflection she gave the seal of approval before turning around to grab her hand bag when she heard her husband come it.

Sanjana are you ready? If we don't leave if we don't leave soon we are going o be very late. Ajay said as he came through the door. As soon as he saw his wife he stopped right where he was standing and just stared at her as his eyes travelled the full length of her before meeting her eyes once again. Sanjana enjoying her husband's scrutiny watched him closely and when he was done asked,

"So how do I look?" She said with a rise of her eyebrows.

"Remind me again, is this a female or male friend's party we are going to?"

Sanjana smiled, she knew he was teasing her.

"What does that have to do with how I look?" Her eyebrows raised giving him a look that said, be very careful what you are going to say.

"Well if it is a girl than you are gorgeous and if it is a boy then we have a problem because there is no way to make you look less gorgeous so I think we might have to stay home", Ajay said with a grin on his face.

"Good answer", Sanjana said laughing. "You know I never pegged you as the jealous type".

"Me? Ajay Pethewala? No honey, I was just teasing. Ajay does not get jealous, because I know that when a girl is with me there is no way she will have eyes for anyone else. No one compares to this", he said waving his hands up down in front of him.

"Really? Alright then. So what if someone comes up to me despite the perfect male specimen at my side? asked Sanjana with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"No one would dare", answered Ajay.

Well atleast his ego is the same, though Sanjana. Even though Sanjana knew her husband was very handsome, especially in his black dress shirt and blue jeans, he should have known better than to say he doesn't get jealous. Everyone gets jealous, even her as he so aptly demonstrated when he spoiled her party to become her male entertainment a few months ago.  Smiling she thought to herself, time for some payback hubby dear.

"Ajay why don't you wait for me down stairs, I just have to use the washroom and I will be down". Sanjana said.

Ajay nodded and headed out of the room. She is going to need a little help to pull this off she thought as she dialed a number on her cell phone.

At about forty five minutes later they arrived at the party, which was in full swing. Immediately Sanjana went directly to Meera to congratulate and give her a present. Sanjana introduced her husband and afterwards she and Ajay left to mingle and greet some more of her friends she had recognized. They were both having a great time. About an hour after they had arrived  Sanjana heard behind her,

"Sanju?, Is that you? " Sanjana and Ajay turned around to see who the voice belonged to. Ajay saw a tall, well built and even though he might not want to admit it, good-looking guy. As soon as Sanjana saw him her face lit up and she screamed

"Rohit? Oh my god I can't believe it is you."

Rohit laughed and scooped her up in his arms for a big hug. Ajay had to admit he felt something at that point, and he didn't like it. In fact he was sure he didn't like this.. Rohit. After they broke their hug Sanjana turned to him to introduce them.

"Ajay this is Rohit. We were best friends since before college but he left to go study in London, leaving me all by myself." Sanjana said with a little pout on her face.

"I am sorry Yaar, but you know my dad made me otherwise nothing was separating us." Rohit said as he held her hand.

Ajay's jaw tightened. Just then Sanjana said

"Rohit this is my husband Ajay."

"Husband? Wow, you are a lucky man my friend", he said as he extended his hand out to Ajay.

Ajay smiled and shook his hand.  "You know Ajay if she was single I was not leaving here without her." Sanjana laughed and hit Rohit playfully on his arm.

"Stop it yaar, you were always a tease." Sanjana replied.

"Who said I was teasing", Rohit said looking at Sanjana in way Ajay did not like.

Ajay placed his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Well Rohit I guess your loss is my gain. We can't all be winners, Right? "Ajay said tightening his grip around his wife's waist.

Sanjana smiled to herself while she gave a slight nod of her head to Rohit.

"Sanjana how about a dance? Ajay what do you say can I dance with your wife? You not the jealous type are you?" Rohit asked.

Before Ajay could answer Sanjana replied

"I am sure it will be no problem. Right Ajay?"

Ajay just nodded, and Rohit held Sanjana's hand and took her to the dance floor. Ajay stood on the sidelines and watched them.  They weren't dancing closely but that didn't seem to matter to Ajay. He watched as she laughed to his jokes and as he spun her around and before they were able to finish just one song he had decided he had enough. He put down his glass and walked up to them. Tapping Rohit on his shoulder he said

"I would like to dance with my wife now."

Rohit looked at Sanjana and then stepped aside to let Ajay take her in his arms. Giving Sanjana a look only she would understand Rohit walked away.

Sanjana looked at her husband with an amused look on her face.

"What's the matter? Couldn't you have waited until the next song?" asked Sanjana.

Looking her directly in her eyes Ajay said

"No. I wanted to dance with MY wife. I should not have to wait on anyone for that."

"True", Sanjana said," but if I didn't know any better I would say you were jealous?"

Ajay looked at her and said,

"No... I was not."

"Then why couldn't you wait. I hadn't seen him for a long time. We were just catching up."

Ajay felt offended that she would rather spend time with Rohit than him.

"So you would rather spend time with him and not me",  He said.

Sanjana just looked at him and the realization of what he just said dawned on him. He did sound like a jealous husband.

"I am sorry". Ajay said and Sanjana smiled.

"My dear husband you are so adorable when you are jealous", she said smiling.

"I guess, Ajay Pethewala ,does in fact get jealous. Then again who can blame me. I can't stand not being your center of attention especially when it is another guy who takes it away from me. A very good-looking and maybe ,a little too friendly, guy. 

"Yes Rohit is a great guy and a good friend, who knows his limits and was just doing me a favour."

Sanjana saw Ajay's expression turn from confused to realization as he tightened his grip around her waist.

" So you planned this", Ajay said his mood now full of mischievous revenge.

"Yes I did, someone had to bring you off the high horse you were on", Sanjana said.

"Well I am sorry it didn't work." Ajay replied. Now it was Sanjana's turn to be confused.

"Off course it did, you were jealous." Replied Sanjana.

"Yes but it was not real. You planned it. In reality he would not have done that. So what I said earlier is still true." Ajay replied with a smug look on his face.

Sanjana looked at him in disbelief and then burst out laughing. Yes he did have a big ego, but she loved him and truthfully she wouldn't change a thing about him. He was her husband and no one in the world could be more proud than her to call themselves, Mrs Ajay Pethewala!

Thank you for reading.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by darrish - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
an adorable os...very cute...hope sumthng like this happens in show we couldn't get to see Ajna as normal pair...i a eagerly waiting for this track to start between Ajna but the trp's and the pace at which the show is going on, i don't think it will last for many days...i feel AjNa reunion will be the last epi๐Ÿ˜ญ i just pray dat my instinctions go wrong and the serial continues
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
omg
i absolutely loved this!
i can't even begin to tell you how much i enjoyed reading this
and you stuck to the characters personalities in the show which made it even better
by far my fav OS on the forum๐Ÿ‘
darrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: pratyay

an adorable os...very cute...hope sumthng like this happens in show we couldn't get to see Ajna as normal pair...i a eagerly waiting for this track to start between Ajna but the trp's and the pace at which the show is going on, i don't think it will last for many days...i feel AjNa reunion will be the last epi๐Ÿ˜ญ i just pray dat my instinctions go wrong and the serial continues

Thank you.๐Ÿ˜Š I agree, I wish that it doesn't end abruptly and we can get some sweet moments like these on the show after their reunion. All we can do is hope.
darrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Shakti...

omg

i absolutely loved this!
i can't even begin to tell you how much i enjoyed reading this
and you stuck to the characters personalities in the show which made it even better
by far my fav OS on the forum๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much. I am glad you liked it.๐Ÿ˜Š
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Good mrng Rish well atleast its Mrng at my side of the country...Ok First of all Thanx a ton for writting dis...U made my day again.I was really upset since yesterday but i started my day wid a big Smile and Thanx to ur OS...Hope we get to see a Jealous Ajay Pethewala in the show too.It would b a Treat to watch.Keep up dis good work.And plllsss do not stop writing on AjNa.I loved this to the core.Such a sweet OS...Thanx Again
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww it was so sweet. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful piece. I really loved it. And how I loved the theme of sanjana making ajay jealous.I don't know when we'll get to see such sweet romantic scenes in the show.
With the current track, these beautiful stories on AjNa are like a breath of fresh air to us AjNa lovers. So please try to write more os on them. Looking forward to them eagerly. :)Edited by Aayushi15 - 8 years ago
darrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Good mrng Rish well atleast its Mrng at my side of the country...Ok First of all Thanx a ton for writting dis...U made my day again.I was really upset since yesterday but i started my day wid a big Smile and Thanx to ur OS...Hope we get to see a Jealous Ajay Pethewala in the show too.It would b a Treat to watch.Keep up dis good work.And plllsss do not stop writing on AjNa.I loved this to the core.Such a sweet OS...Thanx Again

Your welcome dear๐Ÿ˜Š
darrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aayushi15

Awww it was so sweet. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful piece. I really loved it. And how I loved the theme of sanjana making ajay jealous.I don't know when we'll get to see such sweet romantic scenes in the show.
With the current track, these beautiful stories on AjNa are like a breath of fresh air to us AjNa lovers. So please try to write more os on them. Looking forward to them eagerly. :)

Thank you for the lovely comments.๐Ÿ˜Š
smileeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it.. Wish we have some scenes like this in show, it will be mind-blowing to visualize jealous Ajay & naughty Sanjana.. 
Thorougly enjoyed it..Many Many Thanks for writing this wonderful story. I cant beleive u recently started writing, u write really so well. 

These lines are tooo good.
Smiling she thought to herself, time for some payback hubby dear.

"Yes but it was not real. You planned it. In reality he would not have done that. So what I said earlier is still true." Ajay replied with a smug look on his face.