Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I was pleasantly surprised by neha's performance yesterday. I didn't know that she could dance so well!! ..she was confident and her dance was very entertaining..its good that the wild card entrees are posing a threat to the other contestants..its refreshing to watch and interesting too😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She won a dance competition on Sony 3 times (different years). So if she cant dance that will be much more weird for me...😳 but agree... its good to have wildcards who can actually posing as threat to the contestants...
not.here thumbnail
But to actually win this show you have to fit the criteria 'non dancer to dancer' so she's not going to be considered a threat at all, just a trained dancer brought in to increase the quality of dancing. Hope to see more good performances from her.
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was so happy to see someone do Indian classical on the show 😊 Her perforamance was nice 
I can't blame other contestants too.Indian classical is impossible without training
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
She was  very good.Classical is her forte I guess.
Let's see, how she dances in western styles...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
She danced well, and I was happy to see classical Indian dance on the show. It's become far too rare these days. 
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I saw her performance it was great.. She said she won dance competition 3 times which proves how great of a dancer she is
quirkygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
No doubt her act was great, but it would have been great if somebody else told about her winning dance competitions consecutively in the AV..
I felt it was like bragging..No offence to her though
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Liked her performance...especially since I was long waiting for 
Indian classical dance forms...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't see her as a threat at all as she doesn't fit the bill of a non dancer to a dancer same goes for Faisal. I don't know why most contestants want him out? as he doesn't fit the bill of a non dancer to a dancer either.