Swaragini NL #1- Sangeet Sargam #AaDekheZaraKismeKitnaHaiDum#

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

*Maheshwori Mansion* 

Swara : What are doing Sanskaar come on get ready fast ! 

Sanskaar : I m coming ...

Ragaini : Come on Lakshya ji . Let's go fast otherwise this Swara will reach there earlier than us . 

Annapurna : But where are you four going ? 

Swara and Ragini : To meet the amazing Swaragini Khabaris ! 

Sujata : And who are they ?

Sanskaar : Mom they are our reporters . 

Lakshya : Yup who will report about us . 

Annapurna : Ugh I still  did not get it ! 

Swara : Let's go and and check it out ourself . 

All : Sure . 

So welcome all Swaragini-ians to the first edition of the Swargini Khabaris 
"The Sangeet Sargam" 

Credits
                          Texie-Shady| Cuti00ish| Abhisheking| Nym |
                          Vishi- | Zoya6 | jhanvibella |  -phenomenal- | 

Edited by Texie-Shady - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summary of the week 

[By Texie-Shady]

This week was a damaka in Swaragni . Like always truth hide itself and new lies fore came . This week we come to know how much limit can  Ragini  cross just for the sake of her so called love . 

Let's start everything with the shocking Maheshwori brothers fight . (Nah not Durgaprasad and his brother , though that would be a scene to watch ) 

Lakshya again disappointed Ragini by not fulfilling her desire and giving her the right of a wife. (If there is someone who can hurt Ragini then that is only Lakshya ) 

Swara and Sanskaar have the cute little dramas. This week also had Shekhar and Samistha. Samistha ask Shekhar to believer her daughter and give her a chance. 

Swara is damn happy that their parents got together and even ends up with the decision the leave the house but again that does not happen . Ragini gets her to another trouble and Shekhar scolds . (I tell you , this man is backless) 

Shekhar and Samistha go for a divorce , Swara is heart broken . 
Durga Prasad wants Sanskaar and Swara to leave the house and Ragini of course is happy . But she does not know more is left to come . 

Best scene of the week

[By Texie-Shady]

This week had a seeti maar scene . Guess which one ? Of course you know it ! The Scene where Samsitha left Shekhar 's side and supported her daughter ! Awesome Mommy ! 

This scene was an unexpected one as we never thought that Samistha will speak against Shekhar . Loved how she said that she said nothing about Swara's truth . 

Best character of the week 

[By zoya6]

SHARMISTHA BOSE~ 

Yes! you read it right! This week, Sharmistha stole the show. She, for the first time, stood up against her spineless
husband and supported her daughter. She said a lie for the first time for her daughter and showed to everyone that what a mother can do, when someone insults her PARVARISH!

Hats off to Sharmistha!

Funniest scene of the week 

[By Texie-Shady]

This week's funniest scene is the scene where Shekhar is left speechless after Samistha betrays him ! Like really ! Uff
His facial expression is jus ... Too funny! 

Funniest character of the week 

[By Vishi-]

Funniest Character of the week is none other then our very own Sanskaar Maheshwari.
Actually Sanskaar babu has really taken his name very seriously.
Its his extraordinary Sanskaars and antics that made him funny in a serious way though.
When Swara accidentally falls on him. He being Sanskaari reminds her 'Tum mere upar ho Swara' πŸ˜³ 
I mean like really?
Which hero does that Mr Sanskaari Funny babu πŸ˜†
His expressions were apt to make anyone laugh at that time πŸ˜†

Irritating character of the week 

[By Abhisheking] 

Accordingly,the most irritating character this week was Annapoorna. Do not throw tomatoes but she really came out to be! She is the female head of the family,but she can't solve matters. Being a wife of Marwadi Pradhan,she still does not do justice as she did in the case of Swara and Adarsh. She was not ready to hear Swara's side. Moving on, she is likewise becoming irritating these days,campaigning against Miss Swara. She is blind in the moh-moh ke dhaage tied with Ragini.😈

Hi guys, this is jhanvi here. I write up for the section of best ff/os/ts . so let me heartily congratulate all the wonderful writers of this forum. So many are very much talented and it was quite difficult for me to choose the best out of it. But finally with one heart I chose the best.

So before I spill out the beans let me give us guys a little intro abt that ff. personally I loved that concept. It is little filmy, but that's what I love abt it. The concept of this ff is a quite different one and makes the reader excited for the next part when the existing part is completed.

Even though am a swalak fan, I loved this story. This ff contains a beautiful characterization of the leads and good concept. The writer has done a very good job. So guys if anyone of u had missed this ff, pls read it. It is really good, trust me ;)  Sonal, your ff was really good. Do update soon and keep the readers more engaged. All the best.

Okay , okay here is the pick for the BEST FF and it goes to:

SWASAN FF : Dastaan 

By sonal30.

As our team leader said, I need not choose one from the present week, I chose this os which is close to my heart. Being a laksh fan, I totally loved it the moment I read it. I had tears after I finished reading it. Even though it was posted a long time back, I thought this os definitely deserves an appreciation. The moment my NL leader told me that I could choose from old ones also, this os was the one which stuck my mind. So I think enough of my rant and let me announce the winner,

THE BEST OS AWARD GOES TO:

Swara and Lakshya OS -  Tere Ishq Meh Hua Awara Mai

BY TEXIE-SHADY AKA Sam 

As I already said, this one is a very beautifully written and a soulful os. I recommend and suggest u guys to read this if anyone had missed reading this. Sam u are one awesome writer yaar. Do keep writing more. You have got fans out here and am one of them. All the best.

Congrats here is your winning Siggy 

This week best Signature is 

Made by  -SparklingVibz-. Congrats here is your winning signature ! 

Now now there is one person who posts daily and keeps this forum always alive and active and that is none other than 

Vishi-

Congrats ! Here is your winning signature. 

So the last category of the this NL , the active thread of the week is 
 Congrats to the maker of the thread ! Here is your signature ! 

Congrats to all the winners ! Hope everyone enjoyed going through our NL and hope to bring out many  more new editions . 
Till the next edition , Bye Bye , Khuda Hafiz  , Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte ! 

Regards 
Swaragini NL team 

Vishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yay Congo for our very first NL πŸ₯³
Great job Sam & team πŸ‘πŸΌ
.Congratulations to all winners πŸ₯³

wait Wat moi too got some award 😲

Active member? 😲 *faints*
Thankyou Thankyou jisne bhi moi ko award diya πŸ€—

Thankyou wala Thankyou to forum wasis for bearing me 🀣

All gift siggies are awesome πŸ‘πŸ‘

but moi ko meri gift siggy best lagi πŸ˜ƒ
isme moi ka name bhi hai 😳

once again Congo Shongo guys & Thankyou shankyouπŸ€—πŸ€—
SONAL30 thumbnail
Thanks dear for choosing my ffπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
N congrats to all the winnersπŸ₯³
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is excellent 
 I didn't miss any part of the newsletter !! 
I loved it 

Cheers Newsletter Team !! 
Keep entertaining us ;) 
Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Excellent...
Congratulations for 1st NL...πŸ‘
Congrats 4 all winners...😳
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the very 1st NL of the forum...πŸ₯³

well done NL team...πŸ‘

congrats to all the winner...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh My thankyou Guys. Best Siggy dene ke kiye.
I am flattered. Mai toh bilkul non deserving hun🀣

BTW. Judge kon karta hai?