Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Jai...good to see you kiddo but for your post would have known of new thread...
Take care dont overdo. I know boredom can be frustrating ,...what to do endure it

Hmm, bad health is frustrating 
But my parents and friends help me a lot to remove my boredom 
I am lucky to have them 

I forgot to ask, which monuments did you saw in Delhi?? 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#FF0033">"Oh good,
so u only had a week of nausea? You are lucky" Ritu said startled,
almost as if she began to say something and then shut up...</font>

Gives me a feeling theres a personal side to Ritu that is not so happy which is making her a monster at work.
</font>

πŸ˜›
we all wish to find a reason to our superior's irritating attitude,hai na?like "paavam,her family is troubling her so much.thats why she is bitter always!" or "paavam,she dont like this profession,she was pressurised by her parents", or "paavam,her superior is more mean towards her.thats why she acts like she is on fire!"
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Shilpa good to hear from you busy habba season allva...shopping madi:) Sooru habba illva...nanu habbaka oralilla...madve idde
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: putti77

Shilpa
I have gone couple of time with my chotu cousin.. Got pinchings when I didn't buy the things he wanted... Sometimes he sat in the footpath and troubled me...
πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Now he has changed so much...
I can understand your situation... How Cuties would trouble you while shopping...
πŸ₯±

Putti, actually they dont trouble me much, my daughter will just complain of leg pain, but my son has become a lil picky nowadays, since their father or mama will be there, they just shut up and follow us. Keep feeding them some snacks at regular intervals, they are happy...πŸ˜ƒ
moonwearer thumbnail
Visited only Qutb Jai...this week onwards non stop travel till october 1st weekend
shidin0117 thumbnail

Hello Shilpa good to hear from you busy habba season allva...shopping madi:)

Sri...not much shopping to do...I just bought fruits and flowers yesterday but now we are not celebrating...so maybe after the thithi...we will do nagara kallu pooja.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey Noufi,

Day shift ya Night shift ? or are u at home? How r u?

Time just flies when we are here...πŸ˜ƒ

no shift today!
my friends told me to go home as i m having fever n chest infection.they said they will adjust...i hav a bad headache too.started meds.its a bit better now.
shidin0117 thumbnail

Ok, ab pakka kitchen mey jaaongi...otherwise its gonna be late lunchπŸ˜ƒ
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#FF0033">"Oh good,
so u only had a week of nausea? You are lucky" Ritu said startled,
almost as if she began to say something and then shut up...</font>

Gives me a feeling theres a personal side to Ritu that is not so happy which is making her a monster at work.
</font>

I also think so as we r not told anything bout her personal life and it seems she is jealous and amused of II . The way she saw the packing of grape juice tells that.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Sri...not much shopping to do...I just bought fruits and flowers yesterday but now we are not celebrating...so maybe after the thithi...we will do nagara kallu pooja.

Shilpa
That is common.. We don't celebrate Nagara Panchami..
This festival we cook all the food items and take to our coconut/areca nut garden. There we have Nagara Kallu and do abhisheka with milk... Mom will tie the saree to Areca nut tree and do pooja.. Then have food in the garden.. Later the saree will be given to one of my dad's sister...Every year one Atte will get saree turn by turn..