Users

Frequent Posters

candy1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: spreaddsmiles

candy Dhruv lover ky2forever
Ohh I saw it again nd I missed dat part
Yuvraj was suppose to wish Karan niti was dng something else.. Before starting he called niti nd den started saying den niti said oh he wants me to pay attention den yuvi says y u interrupting I m saying something na

Hey I hv seen it.. U missed that.. But that's okay.. People must hv watched it by now..
Niti is on full swing na.. πŸ˜†
Her laughter is unstoppable...
Loved the part when yuvi complaint that she isn't letting him talk.. Hahaa.. And then she laughed..
πŸ˜†
spreaddsmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candy1990

Hey I hv seen it.. U missed that.. But that's okay.. People must hv watched it by now..
Niti is on full swing na.. πŸ˜†
Her laughter is unstoppable...
Loved the part when yuvi complaint that she isn't letting him talk.. Hahaa.. And then she laughed..
πŸ˜†

Y he called niti initially. I guess he cant gv Iv without her. Haha.. Just fr fun
shruti_b_b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt watch two ivs now also my net is damm slow!! πŸ˜” it fastens at midnight 12:00πŸ₯±!!! especially i wanted to watch dat insult wala..wanted to know wat was insultπŸ˜†
spreaddsmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DHRUVLOVER

i didnt watch two ivs now alsomy net is damm slow!!πŸ˜”it fastens at midnight 12:00πŸ₯±!!! especially i wanted to watch dat insult wala..wanted to know wat was insultπŸ˜†

No insult dear rather its hilarious & watch dat IV by plugin ur headphs.. Without headphs audio is NT cmng.