Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
I am so glad abhi Rajeev has become so open and free with the whole cast...Like Kittu too said he is very sarcastic and fun loving these days...totally in his element. I mean I dont know if I should be saying this but I so love this trait in him coz this is just like me. I can never become friendly with people just in a day or two...it almost takes months to get that comfort level to be sarcastic or do leg pulling and all. And when Puru and all used to say how he is reserved etc I could so connect why he is like that. In some way this trait makes him so genuine and likeable (For me Atleast)  <3
Because I so ustnd that people are very quick to tag you as arrogant or disinterested jabki thats not the truth...what all you need is some time to gel and you want it to be natural in your bonding :))
Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
K2kaoK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rajeev's biggest smile ever(i think). he soo cute and hottest one
idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Malika

I am so glad abhi Rajeev has become so open and free with the whole cast...Like Kittu too saud he is very sarcastic and fun loving these days...totally in his element. I mean I dont know if I should be saying this but I so love this trait in him coz this is just like me. I can never become friendly with people just in a day or two...it almost takes months to get that comfort level to be sarcastic or do leg pulling and all. And when Puru and all used to say how he is reserved etc I could so connect why he is like that. In some way this trait makes him so genuine and likeable (For me Atleast)  <3

Because I so ustnd that people are very quick to tag you as arrogant or disinterested jabki thats not the truth...what all you need is some time to gel and you want it to be natural in your bonding :))

Oh Malika!! I so agree! Same is the case with me! People do tag us as arrogant or disinterested if they judge us based on a meeting or two and sometimes boring too but that's certainly not the case..all we need is some time to gel up and get to that comfort zone where we can be at our funny and sarcastic best! I so love this trait in Rajeev too! Certainly makes him come across so genuine and more likeable as you said!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing. 😊