Noor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Everyone I'm Prabhnoor!Came across this Forum today and I found the all the stories interesting LOL.Would Love to know more about you guys.Basically I didn't know where to post this so thought of opening a separate thread to Introduce Myself.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Prabhnoor-

Hey Everyone I'm Prabhnoor!Came across this Forum today and I found the all the stories interesting LOL.Would Love to know more about you guys.Basically I didn't know where to post this so thought of opening a separate thread to Introduce Myself.😆

Welcome to Love, Friendship, Dating and Relationships Forum. 

I am Hippopotamus. Friends call me Hippo. I am a resident love guru here who advice people on their love related problems. Due to my services and wisdom people here call me "the wise sage". Though I advice other I am myself not a believer in love and strongly disbelieve in it. However when I advice other, I keep my personal bias aside. 

There are other members here as well however it is not as active as other forums. The spam to real post issue is very high as you come across people selling insurance, phones etc.

The forum's main topic is where people express their feeling as songs. Two ladies named Sunshine and Pencil are regular visitor there, You can post your feelings in shape of songs there.

There is a poetry topic. People share stories. 

I hope you find love, friendship, date or relationships i.e. if you came here for that. If not then you are welcome to ask things.

Thanks

Hip
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to this boring forum...where nothing happens! 🥱
Noor- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

Welcome to Love, Friendship, Dating and Relationships Forum. 

I am Hippopotamus. Friends call me Hippo. I am a resident love guru here who advice people on their love related problems. Due to my services and wisdom people here call me "the wise sage". Though I advice other I am myself not a believer in love and strongly disbelieve in it. However when I advice other, I keep my personal bias aside. 

There are other members here as well however it is not as active as other forums. The spam to real post issue is very high as you come across people selling insurance, phones etc.

The forum's main topic is where people express their feeling as songs. Two ladies named Sunshine and Pencil are regular visitor there, You can post your feelings in shape of songs there.

There is a poetry topic. People share stories. 

I hope you find love, friendship, date or relationships i.e. if you came here for that. If not then you are welcome to ask things.

Thanks

Hip

I don't believe in Love so I won't be able to discuss anything related to Love/Relationships but I'm here for Friendship LOL.Would love to make new friends here.IF has become nauseating because of all the Pankhas and all so this forum is like a Welcome change in an otherwise Boring "India-Forums".Since the beginning I have been a part of only one forum and that is the Sports Forum.Since much is not happening on that front right now so that forum is kind of dead these days.😆

Originally posted by: Prabhnoor-

I don't believe in Love so I won't be able to discuss anything related to Love/Relationships but I'm here for Friendship LOL.Would love to make new friends here.IF has become nauseating because of all the Pankhas and all so this forum is like a Welcome change in an otherwise Boring "India-Forums".Since the beginning I have been a part of only one forum and that is the Sports Forum.Since much is not happening on that front right now so that forum is kind of dead these days.😆

That forum is kind of dead these days,,, This forum is DEAD all days. 

I suggest other forums which are more active to make friends. 

Here premiyon ki aatmayain bhatakti hain...they come ask question and then they never come back. 

Good luck
Noor- thumbnail

That forum is kind of dead these days,,, This forum is DEAD all days. 

I suggest other forums which are more active to make friends. 

Here premiyon ki aatmayain bhatakti hain...they come ask question and then they never come back. 

Good luck

LOL I would rather kill myself than go and be a part of Serials Forums.I'm thinking of joining BB Forum as that is the only show I watch.😆
That's a good idea. You will make many friends and enemies depending upon who you support on biggboss forum. Despite my wise nature, enchanting personality I made lots of enemies there as I was against the popular favorite - the goat i.e. gulati. 

Someone told me to go to bollywood forum as it is very active however I avoid it as one can get addicted to forum. 

anyway ...good luck
Edited by hippopotamus - 8 years ago
1288765 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, I'm not really part of this forum, but have a good time here!!! ðŸ˜Š
Noor- thumbnail

That's a good idea. You will make many friends and enemies depending upon who you support on biggboss forum. Despite my wise nature, enchanting personality I made lots of enemies there as I was against the popular favorite - the goat i.e. gulati. 

Someone told me to go to bollywood forum as it is very active however I avoid it as one can get addicted to forum. 

anyway ...good luck

I won't be having any Favourites LOL.I can never like a Celebrity.I will be a part of the Bashers Group.Nothing is better than riling up Pankhas/Pankhis.🤣
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This Forum is Rocking ...
and yes...you should meet Mr Devil !!!!😎