Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Ormax Media @OrmaxMedia  

#OrmaxClouds We asked TV viewers what comes to their mind first when we say "Bigg Boss". This is what they said:

Embedded image permalink

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riseofaliens thumbnail
 No wonder he is charged such an hefty amount 
^^ obviously...
and I dont want to exaggerate, half its viewers (real life not india forum)  watch bigg boss because of salman khan..or for salman khan.

including me.  there is a reason he is getting almost double this year. the makers realise their show has done wonders because of this most loved superstar in india ;) 

Riseofaliens thumbnail
^^^  count me in..BB is the reason why i became salman fan and the rest is history ๐Ÿ˜ณ
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TRUE !
i started watching bigboss since salman started his hosting !! he defenetly pulls the audience !
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Not surprised. Salman Khan is what I thought of when I read the title๐Ÿ˜†
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was considered as as low class show...the show was popular but the entry of salman made this show bigger,classier...viewers now wait for bigg boss every year since season 4,it's only because of Salman
Riseofaliens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ponga.Pandit

It was considered as as low class show...the show was popular but the entry of salman made this show bigger,classier...viewers now wait for bigg boss every year since season 4,it's only because of Salman

correct !!!!
 before i used to think the show is vulgar and cheap and all shitty and controvrsal people comes in this show... but aftr salman took over , not only its time slot changed from 11:00 to 9 but also it  became almost a family show..salman has a reputation of being in something only whn its suitable for family  and he  completely changed BB..as u said it became classier 
lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not surprising really, Salman is one of the main reasons a lot of people watch Bigg Boss... the TRPs on the weekend episodes v/s the TRP on weekday episodes are testament to that.
I think more than just providing viewership, Salman really livens up the show - the Weekend ka Vaat format is such that it needs a strong personality, which is why Farah's hosting seemed pretty pale in comparison.

He definitely is a biased host (Tanisha and Armaan in BB7 especially), and the way he indirectly prompts the contestants makes them change their strategies... but at the end of the day, he is probably the best host for BB.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by lovemango - 8 years ago
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Salman actually is Big Boss for me. 
Last season, Farah was good but Salman is irreplaceable.