pam789 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wat amazing acting,he owned today's episode...superb maturity nd control in today's performance...his dialogues wer genuine nd he was so much in pain...Thank you CVs for showing us this side of Yuvraj...emotional episodes one by one,felt really bad for yuvraj 😭 😭 Amazing he was 👏Edited by pam789 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crusty thumbnail
Haha... we post the same thing!😆
pam789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: drummedup

Haha... we post the same thing!😆

Lol..yeah I just saw it...I think there will be many posts today praising him...
shadow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yupp...first i want 2 say he is looking very handsome in those bandages.In today'epi i was about to cry seeing his pain and his guilt that he couldn't keep close to her... 😭 😕
pam789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shadow18

Yupp...first i want 2 say he is looking very handsome in those bandages.In today'epi i was about to cry seeing his pain and his guilt that he couldn't keep close to her... 😭 😕

Well the past few episodes have been emotional...but today I couldn't control my tears... 😭
bfsams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really very well acted Sahil Mehta...kudos to you...The way u brought out the emotions of Yuvraj was just amazing and i'm speechless...infact i'd tears in my eyes...Well done Sahil!!! ⭐️
pam789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bfsams

Really very well acted Sahil Mehta...kudos to you...The way u brought out the emotions of Yuvraj was just amazing and i'm speechless...infact i'd tears in my eyes...Well done Sahil!!!⭐️

Yes benz...he nailed it today...flawless acting...
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pam789

Yes benz...he nailed it today...flawless acting...

n last few days dd best ever epi was today..i cant take my eyes off sahil...he was handsome n vulnerable today...his presence was felt n total epi ...im dumbstruck...he s dd best today
PriyaGov thumbnail
Hey guys, yet to catch the episode but Im thinking Sahil was right when he said if you haven't cried for Yuvani yet, you never will... that's how emotional the scenes are... and judging by the comments he reallly made Yuvraj leave everyone in tears... Cant wait... Have my tissues ready...
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ya today it was Sahil's day,he won my heart ,I was completely freezed by his marvellous acting,no words for u Mr,Mehta u nailed,u captured our hearts,it was awesome,mindblowing,fantabulous,brilliant,out of the world,I am too proud to be ur fan .God bless u ,u will have a wonderful acting career ahead,love u loads.