Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good idea Seema. 
Anila your Vm's are always lovely and withban aim in it...
SeemaNP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Anila. They are beautiful๐Ÿ‘ 

Okay one suggestion since this thread is for ShaYa Vm's or Shaurya or Diya Vm's.  How about creating a new thread for Kunal and Neha Vm's from the past shows. DAK vm's can be added here. Since i have not followed Kunal before this show would request you to make a new thread and add all his earlier show Vm's in that thread. From the above ones i will add Shaurya vm's on my first post of the thread. I will try to create a thread for Neha vm's. This way we will get a chance to create additional thread๐Ÿ˜‰ Nowadays hardly any new posts on forum. What say???

But please do provide a link whenever you create a new shaurya VM though you may create a new thread or post it in your original thread.
SeemaNP thumbnail
OMG๐Ÿ˜† I watched other Vm's too from your channel and thought you have posted those too here. The ones you have provided are all DAK vm's. Will post all in my first post. Sorry.. Dropping the plan of creating new threads for Kunal and Neha vm's from earlier shows. Simply dont want to create any kind of stir in the forum, comparisons and all.๐Ÿ˜•
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SeemaNP

OMG๐Ÿ˜†I watched other Vm's too from your channel and thought you have posted those too here. The ones you have provided are all DAK vm's. Will post all in my first post. Sorry.. Dropping the plan of creating new threads for Kunal and Neha vm's from earlier shows. Simply dont want to create any kind of stir in the forum, comparisons and all.๐Ÿ˜•

seema edit ur post
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing VM Anila. Loved it.
pushpal71921843 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is my first VM on shaya. Guys do watch n comment pls. Hope you like it. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31t8hs_happy-birthday-kunal-karan-kapoor_creation via @DailymotionUSA
SeemaNP thumbnail
Wow its nice Pushpa ๐Ÿ‘
Loved it. The scenes are right from the first episode. Refreshing