Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg he is the murder if police found the writing on his house and the hand writing of Death letter to be the same
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Disgusting man ðŸ¤¢ once or more a woman beater is a woman beater and can/will do it again.
But guess what he has no shame as he is being supported by people of similar mindset  and their blind followers🤢
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddu246

You know even if he didn't kill her ...he still abused and tortured her physically and mentally. He admitted himself that he use to hit her...So yea people saying he is not a murderer and you can't make someone commit suicide...But truth is you may not be supporting a murderer but you sure as hell are supporting a women beater. 

+1 

I don't blame him per se for Jiah's suicide but he was still an abusive boyfriend which is disgusting enough and should not be supported at all. ðŸ¤¢ 
Murderer or not I don;t know but a woman beater deserves no respect or love. Ugh, such men absolutely disgust me...I have seen Jiah being called a coward here for committing suicide but men lke Sooraj are even bigger cowards...beating women up to show authority, horrible horrible person. 

And please, ek baar maare ya hazaar...doesn't make him a saint or make much difference, if he can do it once then he will certainly do it again and again, there's no justifications for it. 
Edited by WaitForIt- - 8 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't support Jiah's step to commit suicide. If he was physically abusing her, she could have got him arrested instead of leaving her family in distress.
Suraj is definitely not a human and when I check his IVs, he appears as if nothing has happened. His dad also is hot tempered. His mom also supported him saying he's a kid. A kid beating a woman and emotionally torturing her? What will happen when this kid grows up? ðŸ¥±