~*~||Princess Pooja Gor At #1||~*~ - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Both pooja and her fan looks realy cute
DrRoshni : Sorry sir for not being sorry, I will do the same if such situation happens again
I just loved this confidence of roshni insted feeling sad after getting scolded by DrSameer she is happy for wt she did the way Roshni stops before leaving the cabine and and says 'Sorry' was surprising
Originally posted by sadhana-ku.jha

I just loved this confidence of roshni insted feeling sad after getting scolded by DrSameer she is happy for wt she did the way Roshni stops before leaving the cabine and and says 'Sorry' was surprising

I am liking this attitude of Roshni.. Now she knows that she has to adjust with Sameer's attitude if she has to achieve her goal of reuniting her family. So she is handling Sameer with her cool ways, yet she is not adjusting with her beliefs.
Originally posted by russhmeSS

I am liking this attitude of Roshni.. Now she knows that she has to adjust with Sameer's attitude if she has to achieve her goal of reuniting her family. So she is handling Sameer with her cool ways, yet she is not adjusting with her beliefs.
yaaa... She is keeps of moral which where shown in promotion of the show 'koi vi protacol kisi patient kee jaan se bri nhi hoti' & Dr. Roshni: ' I will never be sorry to save a patient' Along with these moral she handles Sameer with 'cool , calm and composed mind'
Thanks for sharing me to loved the conficence Roshni at this shoot . Love ur acting pooja ji
In dinner pic she look mischive so cute thanks for the pic
Feeling realy pity for Dr. Roshni . Cheap malhotra evil trap 😭 Edited by Goggol9golu - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Goggol9golu

Feeling realy pity for Dr. Roshni . Cheap malhotra evil trap 😭

My blood was boiling yesterday seeing Malhotra
But Roshni is a strong girl 😎 she will be out of this mess very soon
looking forward to Nanu's and her interaction today..
Originally posted by russhmeSS

My blood was boiling yesterday seeing Malhotra
But Roshni is a strong girl 😎 she will be out of this mess very soon
looking forward to Nanu's and her interaction today..
same here Hope wt u say comes true soon . Roshni is realy a fighter hope she fights with these evils