THBST written update 07/09/2015

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode starts with Sanjana asking angoori to bring kerosine oil and matchsticks. Angoori comes with it. Ajay says what is this Sanjana . Sanjana says stay there and sayss section498A.nani says I will talk to her, she can do anything. Sanjana pushes Nani .Sanjana says don't try to scare me. Avni says sanjana .sanjana says stop there.. Shreya says she is out of her mind. Bhushan says do you wanna burn the whole house . Sanjana fires the ground says don't even dare to pass this line. Sanjana burns all the gifts.. sanjana says from now no one will celebrate raksha bandhan here . All leaves the hall.

sanjana says nani ji please slap me i pushed you. Nani says we had to do this drama. She says that brought them all together to save me. Sanjana says all those gifts were duplicate and the real ones are in your room. Dadi says yes i know. They hear mamiji saying to mishri no means no. Mishri says maa you know dance is my passion. Mamiji says you are weak i wont let you do this. Mishri says doctor said i can do anything that is normal. Mamiji says i need no arguements you wont go. Bhushan says whats wrong? Mishri says ma is not letting me to take part in dance competition. Bhushan says she is right you have to rest right now. We have to wait. Mishir says no one understands me here. She goes to her room. Sanjana says to Nani that she know who will listen to mishri.

Avni comes to meet rishap. He is Very angry...She says there was some problem at home that why i am late. He asks her to sit inside car and slaps the door... And he turnsand asks her to come out of his car. He says you are 15 mins late and you instead of apologizing you are telling me your family problems. I am meeting you after so many days. Dont you know how to welcome your fiance. He holds her face and says you dont even know how to smile. Don't show me those crocodile tears. He sits in the car and leaves.

Samar says to vinati i am going to eat. Vinati says let them eat first we will eat later. Bell rings. Two men comes in with a large box. They say its for mishri pethewala. Sanjana says the parcel is here? Very nice. Sanjana says to mishri its a gift for you. sanjana says open it. When mishri opens its a wheelchair. Sanjana says how is it? Sit on it. Everyone is shocked.Sanjana says i brought it with so much love. sanjana makes her sit and says you look so good and comfortable on it. At least say thank you. I thought there couldn't be any better gift for you since your family has made you a handicapped. She is not allowed to go out and not even dance. Bhushan says throw this outside we dont need it. Sanjana says when she can't take her decisions we should not even let her walk. Sanjana says mishri is this your dance competition form? I will sign it and win for you. Mishri is crying. Sanjana leaves. Mamaji is about to come to mishri but Mamiji comes first and hugs her. Mishri is crying. Mamiji says don't cry.

Sanjana is walking speaking to herself.. what am I doing? I can't hurt my family. She trips over a bucket. She says i have hurt everyone ... I am doing this for them. Ajay comes and asks who are you to talk to my family like this?? She says you look cute when you are silent. I am glad to know you are following my rule. She says you dont know what I'm going to do next... Just wait and watch.. she is about to slip. Ajay holds her. he says you like it right? He leaves and she falls down. He says how dare you talk to my sister like this.ajay holds her hand.. Sanjana asks him to hold her hand tightly so that she can add it on section 498A.. He pours water on her and says here is your section 498A. Who are you to talk like this to mishri and ask us not to celebrate raksha bandhan. I will reunite my family. I will tell you how to do this. We will celebrate raksha bandhan like every year. He leaves. sanjana says this is what i wanted.

Shreya talks to her mom ...i have told bhushan that i am going to meet you. And then i will call him and tell him that you are not well so i have to stay at your place. Shreya sees the gate is locked. She says how to open it. sanjana shows keys and says with this. shreya says give me keys i want to go to meet my mom. You can't stop me. Sanjana says i just wanna see whats in your bag. Just let me see. sanjana opens her bag. Shreya says you are crossing your limits.

Precap-Ajay dances on sari night' shirtless with many girls . Sanjana is jealous seeing Ajay with girls...sanjana comes with a bottle and says lets celebrate this day.

Sorry for the mistakes
. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. Was that Sanjana's saree or Mamiji's saree which was on top in Shreya's suite case on seeing which she was shocked
mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

thanks for the update. Was that Sanjana's saree or Mamiji's saree which was on top in Shreya's suite case on seeing which she was shocked

No idea