RAYA os "Cute moments" by Vartika Srivastav

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

After a long time .. iam here with raya os.. hope you people will like it...

As the horn blows , the watchman opened the royal gate of kapoor mansion.. the car entered the kapoor mansion.. the lovely couple Mr & Mrs Kapoor came out of the car and headed toward their room..they entered ..Mr kapoor bride was soo beautiful na.. she saidhmmm and groom too.. he replied.. truly made for each other wala couple lag rhe thy like us.. he addedshe smiled and went to the changing roomhe also followed her..

she stood in front of mirror started removing her earing.. but the adamnt earing got entangle with the strand of her hair.. mr kapoor...!! she called him.. he was standing by her and was busy in prasing the party and specially abt the dinner menu..mr kapoorrr she again called him.. haann kya hua bolo.. he replied..ese nikaliye.. es earing ko .. ..ohh ok let me see.. he removed the  both  earing..she got busy removing her red bangles wen he looked at her through the mirror and smirked holding the hook of her blouse he whispered in her ear "should i help you in removing this also"she looked at her husband through the mirror with the red cheeks.. she bit her lips..though there was no jewellry on her but the radiance of her beauty increases becoz of his pure love..no... i dont need ur help.. she said with a shy..are u sure . he asked with a naughty grin.hmmm.. she replied.ek bar phir soach lo.. he asked ...this time she mustered up her energy and said "Now gooo mr kapoorrr... mughe change karna hai.."okk okk... he came out of the changing room...

After few minutes the love birds were nestled into each other arms.. was sharing the warmth of love..

he wrapped her in his arms.. cluthched her right hand in his left hand .. kissed her knuckle..

priya he calls her..

hmmm ... mr kapoor .. boliye she replied..

he kissed her forhead.. she closed her eyes feeling his warm lips..he kissed her cheeks.

she opened her eyes..looking into her he said "I love you priya.. you were looking soo beautiful today"...

she blushed .. kya baat hai mr kapoor aj biwi pr bhut pyaraa rha hai..?

kyu na pyar aye jab biwi inti sundar ho.. he said .

I am not beautiful mrkapoor ur love makes me beautiful.. she said he laughed and said tumse koi nhi jeet sakta priya..aj na mughe humdono ki shadi ke din yaad a rhe .. he added.. we were soo different na.. nd see how we got married wid each other .. and fell in love with each other.. aj ek pal bhi tumhare bina nhi reh sakta mai..Listening him.. she also reminicised her old days.. and started sharing her feeling..pehle na mr kapoor ap mughe bilkul bhi achhe nhi lagte thy..he gave her a lookdont stare at me mr kapoor... haa apki ajib si adatein tablet khane ki... apko barish nhi achii lagti thi.. i mean barish.. itna achha mausam hota hai barish ka r apko barish nhi lagti thi..and gussa har bat pr chillana , iritate hona.. unhealthy cheeze khana.. apni health ka to bilkul khayal nhi tha..aur apka ye room.. i still remmember mr kapoor apko mere sath ye room share karne bhi problem  and vo jo apne itni sari jagah di mughe apna saman rakhne ke liye ... mughe na appr bhut gussa aata tha.. mai bs hyi soachti kaise mai es insann ke sath apni life share karungi,, jo apna room tak share karne ko taiyar nhi hai..he was smilling in the beginning .. but listening so much complain of him.. he becomes grumpy..haaa to tum bhi to mughse hmesha ladti rehti thi.. aur haannn tumhara favrt tanna marne ki habbit .. vo mughe bilkul achii mhi lagti ..aur tumhara lecture .. mughe bhut darr lagta tha tumse pata nhi kaunsi baat pr apna lecture shuru kr do..haww mr kapoor.. ap ye soachte mere bare mei.. she said making her face..haaa... but ab aisa kuch nhi soachta hun.. ab tum mughe bhut achii lagti ho..jab tum mera khayal rakti ho.. i had never thought priya ki meri life me bhi aisa koi ayega jo mere bare meri care karega..jo sirf mughse pyar karega.. who will love me unconditionally.. i am soo lucky priya..he expresed his feeling.. i cant live with out you priya..he hugged her.. i love you to mr kapoor she replied..he broke the hug.. he was looking at her when she asked "how many sweets did you eat in the party mr kapoor" she asked with the hitler look..the way she  asked.. his romantic expression turned into shocking expression, making a golu face he replied "ek bhi nhi.. tumne mana kiya tha to maine nhi khaya.." he said hesitatinglyshe stared and again asked "kitni khayi...?"dddooo do... he replied..jhut ..!! apne teen khayi thi.. she said tumne dekha tha to phir kyu puch rhi ho.. he said with fear..apko kya laga ki maa aur dadi ke busy hun to appe nazar nhi hai meri hai.. i saw you .. u were busy in eating sweets wid vikram.. and wen u saw me that m watching you.. you stopped at 3.. otherwise you wuldnot leave the chance..haa to kha li yaar... wiase bhi  its been 15 days since i had sweeets... aur tum ye kya batien shuru krdi.. We are in our bed... mai itne romantic mood mein  tha aur tum ho ki... meri class le rhi ho.. he said grumpliyi dont like this mr. kapoor .. ek to ap pehle galti krte hai. phir jhut bolte hai.. she saidaur mughe ye bilkul achha nhi lagta hai.. jb tum mere  romanrtic mood ki band bajati ho.. mughe tumse baaat hi nhi karni.. m going to sleep.. he turned facing his back to her..she smiled...mr kapoor.. she called him but he didnot respond.she again called again he didnot respond .. she hugged him from back..mr kapoor ap soo gye kya..actually i also didnot eat sweet in the party .. i want to taste it now.. she wishpered in his ear hear..this time he could not resist himself and turned..next momemt he was on her.. what did you said rightnow.. u didtnot eat the sweet but y are you asking me ..removing the strands from her beautiful face .. soo how would you like to have the sweet now... he asked with the naughty grin..she blushed... next second he took her lips in his..she was tasing the sweet nector.. and his hand went into soft silky hairs.. both got lost in their love...

i need help.. can someone post this os at IF through his/her own account .. but plz mentioned my name ther

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
so sweet just like mithaiii.. n laddoo

pl continue.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed it was so cute moment RaYa spended with each other reminding their old days 
Today also they are inseparable as Priya know each habits about Ram.
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love the OS!
Awesome!!
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweet OS with sweet filled love..
Please do write more๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awww what an cute OS I loved this Tom & Jerry RaYa na ek saath bane na ek dusre k bina bane si good nd awesome loved this cute Romentic moment too good...