Those Moments With You.||nibir FF | chap 8- PAGE 37||index-page 1|

Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
CHAPTER-1

Kabir and nisha were getting ready for their first day at college...actually you all might be thinking that how they joined college again...so let me answer your questions.. They are not doing their graduation again...they are in for MBA this time...they decided that they would study again...although not graduation...actually it was kabir's idea...kabir wanted to spend the moments with his nisha which he missed before...he would also have gone to school if it was possible...but not possible...!! You all might be thinking why am I blabbering so much of nonsense and why don't I come directly to the point...okay...so here I am with a new story...I know I have a lot of pending stories... But main kya karun mere dimag pe aur mere haathon mera control nahi chalta...!!

Nisha after a lot of kabir's efforts...agreed for this idea...actually somewhere nisha too wished if she had met kabir before. Nisha and kabir were really excited for their first day of their college...their family members too agreed for them to study a little more...actually MBA was just an excuse...kabir wanted some time with her.

But kabir kept a condition in between that they would behave like strangers before other students...as it would give them more thrill. And the students would behave weird with them thinking that they were elder to them...and that respect and all... Actually nisha didn't accept for this condition at first..but later she did.

They got ready for the first day of their college...kabir wore a plain white T-shirt paired along with a blue jeans...he wore his ring in his finger...he took his wallet , watch and sunglasses and walked towards the living room...where nisha was waiting for him...she was in her casual avatar...she too wore a ring in her finger...and a silver pendent in her neck which was gifted by kabir on her birthday.. ...kabir came to her...and shook her..

Nisha:Aa gaya tu...???chale ab..??

Kabir:nisha main kaise lag raha hun...!!

Nisha: kabir...tu to humesha achcha hi lagta hain...!!

Kabir wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed on her forehead.

Kabir: waise tu bhi kuch kam nahi lag rahi...par haan ye zaroor hain ki main to humesha there se zyada achcha lagta hun...!!

Nisha : k kahinka...kabhi meri tareef nahi karega..!!

Kabir: abhi to ki..!!

Nisha walked away from there fuming in anger. 

Kabir: achcha...sorry baba...nishu...maaf karde kabiree ko...!!!

She slowly went and opened the car door...and took her seat...kabir went and sat on the drivers seat...

Kabir: nishuu...!!

Nisha: chup chaap car chala...!!

Kabir: wifey...meri all the best waali kissey..???

Nisha: bhul jaa..!!

Kabir got frustrated and started driving the car...and after. A drive of about half an hour...they reached their college..!!.

Kabir stopped the car in front of the gate...from here their ways were different...although they were in the same college and same class...nisha was about to get down the car when she remembered something and turned around...kabir looked at her with confusion..She grabbed the collar of his shirt...and kissed him with passion...at first kabir couldn't understand her intentions... But later he reciprocated too...she later pushed him off.
And said.

Nisha: don't you dare look at some other girl...and saying that she banged the door on his face. And walked into the college.

Kabir was confused...but he smiled she her behaviour...!!!

Kabir: aakhir chahti kya hain ye ladki mujhse..!!???

----------

I know ki sabke Sab chappals...eggs ...tamatar leke khade ho mujhe maarne keliye...but pasand aaye n if you want me to continue it...please do like and comment...!!

---------------------------------------

INDEX

CHAPTER 1 : THE ENTRY INTO THE COLLEGE.

above

CHAPTER 2 : THE PERFECT STRANGERS.

TO BE CONTINUED SOON..!!

Edited by ..MysticAura.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Annie .. Mummz ka dil khush kar diya☺️
I want you to continue it asap☺️
Edited by Niya_789 - 8 years ago
angelanju thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
new story...
loved it ...nibir phir se in college...
nibir to act like strangers...so kabir will surely show some k panti😆
update all ur stories soon...🤣
itznimi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres
superb concept annie
nibir in clg for PHD😊
nibir kiss😳
dont u dare to look on other girls🤣
continue soon annieEdited by itznimi003 - 8 years ago
Aha121 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice 
Please continue 
Niha0606 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow annie pothi kya idea hai 😃
nibir in college😳
sooo excited...😳
k...aur j ke bahuth scenes honge
annie👏
crazyvaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ek aur res 😆
unres
interesting concept annie
nibir in clg aur write annie maza aayega
I know 2nd part bhi update hogaya h aur ma bohot late hu sooo sorry for that Edited by crazyvaishu - 8 years ago
Sarthak0302 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Annie...loved it...
Continue soon...
Waiting for kabir's k panti...
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aila annie bachha... ❤️ kya story h... ekdum dhaansu... 😳 jaldi jaldi jaldi continue karna is baar...
naina.majik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing start...
 K kabir...😆
i like J nisha...😉
that kiss ☺️ ☺️
superb...
start itna mst hai to age kya kya kya hoga ??😲 😲
continue soon
thanks for PM