Har Kisi Ko Nahi Milta Yahan Pyaar Zindagi Mein-A Patta-Jiwa OS

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello my lovelies!πŸ€—I am here to give you a brand new os .This time it is on Patta and Jiwa.😳
And it is dedicated to sush di,aditi,rashi and natasha,our spamming queens.πŸ˜›It is little emotional one but i am sure you are going to love it as much as you love this couple.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰Here you go-

HAR KISI KO NAHI MILTA YAHAN PYAAR ZINDAGI MEIN

The next day was supposed to be that fateful day when all the brave men and woman of mewar were supposed to indulge in the greatest sacrifice-the sacrifice of their own lives for their motherland.And it wasn't easy for anyone to see their near and dear ones losing their lives or to overcome the terror of death.Yet the rajputs were so brave,courageous and lion-hearted that they were ever-ready to do anything for their country-their mother who had given birth to them and in whose lap they had played as children.They held their ideals and their mathrubhumi above everything else.Their patriotism was matchless,their love peerless and their loyalty unchallenged. Such were their feelings for the soil that had borne them.

And the bravest among all these was patta,a young boy,hardly 18! Besides he was newly married and never had he participated in such a great war before.But no one could question his valour or deter  his heart that belonged only to his homeland.He had pledged to do or die.Either to prevent the invaders from capturing his mewar and to fight until a single drop of blood was flowing in his veins or to die protecting it.He would rather die than seeing his chittor,fall into the enemies hands,such was his devotion!

His wife jiwa,was equally courageous.She was an unmatched warrior and a wielder of sword. She had vowed to protect the ladies while they performed jauhar-an act of submitting oneself to the flames to save one's honour from disgrace.As a woman.she too was supposed to be a part of it,but she had decided against it as she felt she was capable of doing a greater service to the motherland by fighting the intruders and not letting them enter inside the fort as long as she was alive.

Each one of this lovely couple was proud of the other.And that night,they were probably meeting for the last time before they were going to begin with the final battle,from which there were hardly chances of escaping unscathed and both of them knew it very well.

So,when patta entered the room,that night,jiwa was wearing her wedding lehanga and was doing some final touch-ups.She was wearing the last piece of her jewellery,her earrings when patta came in.He at once took the other earring that was kept on the dressing table and himself made her wear it with his own hands.They looked at each other in the mirror and shared a beautiful eye lock.

Patta:Jiwa,aap bahut sundar lag rahi hain aaj.

Jiwa:Dhanyawad!

He kept looking at her in the mirror and she was blushing all over because of his intense stare.

Jiwa:Aise kya dekh rahe hain aap?

Patta(slowly caressing her cheeks):Ji toh karta hai ki aapko aise hi dekhte rahein.Parantu hum aisa nahi kar sakte hain.Aaj raat humare jiwan ki antim raat hai.Isliye hum chahte hain ki aaj aapko jibhar kar dekh lein. .Iske baad toh pata nahi hum dobara mile ya na mile.

Jiwa:Aisa mat kahiye.Humme vishwas hai ki ye yuddha aap hi jitenge.Aur vijayi hokar lautenge.

Patta:Jiwa,ye baat aap bhi janti hain aur hum bhi ki mughal sena humse kayi adhik shaktishali hai.Unki sankhya bhi bahut adhik hai.Humara jeetna asambhav hai jiwa,isliye toh hum kal saka karne jaa rahe hain.

Jiwa(bursting to tears):Hum ye baat bahut acche se jante hain.Kintu hum apne hriday ko kaise samjhayein, patta?Kaise usse batayein ki aaj ke baad hum dono kabhi nahi milenge?

Patta:Sshh..jiwa,aapko ho kya gaya hai?Din mein toh aap bahut sahasi ban rahin thi? Keh rahi thi ki aap morcha sambhalengi aur jab tak aap jiwit hai,koi bhi mughal bheetar pravesh nahi kar payega?Aur aap hi ne toh kaha tha humse ki humara saath saat janmon ka hai.Agar ek jiwan mein hum aapko sukh nahi de paaye toh kya, aap har janam mein humari pratiksha karengi.Aur ab aap hi himmat haar rahi hain?

Jiwa:Haan,hum jante hain ki humne ye sab kuch kaha tha.Aur ye sab satya bhi hai.Humme apne pati par garv hai aur hum har jiwan mein aap hi ki pratiksha karenge.Kintu humara hriday,ye hai ki manta hi nahi.Humne kitni baar prayas kar liya isse samjhane ka kintu hum har baar asafal rahe.Aap jante hain kitni mushkil se humne usse samjhaya tha aur aapne phir ab ye baat keh kar...

Patta:Humme kshama kar dijiye jiwa.Humara iraada aapko kisi bhi prakar ka dukh pahunchane ka nahi tha.

Jiwa(wiping her tears):Nahi humme kshama kijiye aap.Hum iss samay aapki kamzori ban rahe hain,jabki humme aapki shakti banna hai.

Patta:Humme garv hai aap par jiwa.Aur hum sachmuch bahut hi bhagyasahali hain ki humme aap jaisi veerangana patni swaroop mili hain.Aap sachmuch bahut hi veer aur sahasi hain.

Jiwa:Hum bhi bahut bhagyashali hain jo humme aap jaise pati mile hani.Aapne sadaiv apni mathrubhumi ki raksha ko sarvapratham sthan diya hai.Yahan tak ki aapne apne pranon ki chinta bhi nahi ki.Aap jaise veer purush ki patni bankar hum dhanya ho gaye.

Patta:Aapne apne prano ki chinta kab ki hai jiwa? Aap bhi toh iss mahal ki sabhi striyon ki suraksha ka dayitv apne sar par le rahi hain.

Jiwa:Humme prasannata iss baat ki hai patta,ki hum dono hi kal ek saath apni mathrubhumi ke liye apne prano ka tyag karenge.(bursting to tears again):Aur humme aapke bina apna jiwan nahi vyatit karna hoga.Aap soch bhi nahi sakte humare mann mein apne jiwan ki samamti ka utna bhay nahi hai jitna aapke bina jine ka hai.Hum aapke bina ek pal bhi nahi jee sakte.

Patta:Itna prem karti hain aap humse?

Jiwa(blushing a bit):Haan vo..

Patta:Aap kahein ya na kahein jiwa,kintu humare mann mein toh aapke liye bahut prem hai.Aur hum bhi iss kshana vo sab mehsoos kar rahein hain,jo aap kar rahi hain, jiwa.

Jiwa:Aap jante hain,humne kitni pratisksha ki hai ye sab sunne ke liye?

Patta:Kintu kya aap humse prem nahi karti?

Jiwa(shyly):Ji,hum bhi aapse bahut prem karte hain.

Patta:Jiwa,jeevan mein har kisi ko apna prem nahi mil pata hai.Kintu hum bahut hi bhagyashali hain ki humara prem humme issi jeevan mein mil gaya hai.Aur hum aapko vachan dete hain ki hum har janam mein apne issi prem ki pratiksha karenge.

Jiwa:Ji haan,hum bhi patta.

They united in a warm hug and they knew that no one could now separate then,not even death because their love was not just limited to this birth but to many more births,yet to come.

**************************************************

Please read and don't forget to leave lots of love for me.😳

Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m fitstie
Aawww...you dedicated it to me ...thanks dear 😳

Just awesome ...there young love was so cute , so young they are still so brave especially jiwa and here we got afraid seeing a lizard... πŸ˜†

Well , I got my eyes a little teary , but will you plzz write a second part after the war ... πŸ˜• Edited by aditi_angel - 8 years ago
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur os !!!!
Keep writing more 
Waiting for u to update ur FF πŸ˜‰

Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annei123

Loved ur os !!!!

Keep writing more 
Waiting for u to update ur FF πŸ˜‰

Thanks shivangi!😳SS will be updated tomorrow.πŸ˜‰
Ramya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_angel

I m fitstie
Aawww...you dedicated it to me ...thanks dear 😳

Just awesome ...there young love was so cute , so young they are still so brave especially jiwa and here we got afraid seeing a lizard... πŸ˜†

Well , I got my eyes a little teary , but will you plzz write a second part after the war ... πŸ˜•

Aditi,my firstie!πŸ€—Thank you re!😳Know it was a little emotional.😳But now, what after the war,they were dead after the war,isn't it?πŸ˜­πŸ˜•
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dedicated to me too!! πŸ₯³ πŸ€—
Ramya, who doesn't love this great couple which is amazing and unique in its own way...this was an example of a couple which just got married and were tied by a common thread..Immense love for their motherland...where both of them eere ready to sacrifice even the love they felt for each other FOR their motherland!

Isn't it tough writing about such people? Even when I write those one shots..o almost started crying only thinking about their sacrifices and turmoils!

This was excellently written Ramya! Filled with emotions and you captured all the emotions and feeling wonderfully!!
From the start to the end..we saw two young brave hearts who didn't care about themselves...for they had to pay the debt to their motherland with their very lives..both with brave and courageous, proud faces!
The dialogues and everything was beautiful!

I loved it Ramya!
With this you have proved that you can write all the different kinds of stories πŸ˜‰
May it be emotional, funny or romantic ❀️

Keep writing and dedicating more and more stories to me πŸ€ͺ
Piya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice gift Ramya...😳
lovely OS...πŸ‘...so beautiful and heart touching πŸ˜³
patta and jiwa..were truly brave and wise person...they has shown so much wiseness in their young age...hats off to them...πŸ‘
beautifully written OS...😳
Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also Dedicated to me tooπŸ€— πŸ˜† thank you πŸ€—
totally love it  superb os ramya πŸ€—
both are  brave and strong 
heart touching love story 

aditi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Aditi,my firstie!πŸ€—Thank you re!😳Know it was a little emotional.😳But now, what after the war,they were dead after the war,isn't it?πŸ˜­πŸ˜•

yeah  but story writers are known to change history ...πŸ˜†
you too change it a bit...Embarrassedplzz
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i loved this OS
may be the first patta- jiwa os
amazing
awesome
want more and more