faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys. I know I have not updated my story but will be updating it soon. Anyways here is a new OS on... not going to tell. So read and get to know.

Destiny wants something and people want something else. This is what happened with one. Anything and everything she knew was about her love. A nave one with simplicity was she. Neither the thoughts of revenge nor any bad feelings for other she had. She was just a sown seed with a small sapling when she fell in love. Love at first sight is what this is called.

She never saw him till her life's end. Fell in love with one black in colour, with one wearing yellow clothes, with one having a crown with something everyone desires to have- a peacock's feather, with one an instrument which could make things grow, who was always ready to help people, the one behind whom many girls would be and the one who was known for his deed was her love.

At a mere age of five her mother nurtured this unbreakable love in her. She never saw him and loved, she heard about him and loved. She was so immersed in his love that she never found to take revenge from those who tried to kill her for her love for him. Being from a royal family she had many other priorities but she confined herself to him.

Her marriage was not something that pleased her; she did what an ideal wife should do. Even though she was married into a high class family she never was interested in the family politics or the money or wealth of the house. Her unconditional love for him was accepted by her husband as well as her father in law but was not accepted by the ladies group as they wanted her to worship their family god.

One after other plans were made and implemented after her father in law's and her husband's death. Her life was at stake when she was in her own house so she moved out to her love's town. There she composed song, wrote and sang them.

Every single day she was singing. Ages passed and she still had youthfulness to stand the whole day and sing and dance for him. Her only wish was that she meets him and serves him. One such day she was singing and fell on his foot, not the statue but the real one. He was there and she was on his feet. That day she stopped breathing on her love's feet.

She never went somewhere but was in her love's heart is what is believed by many. Known by the name Meera, she is still remembered to be one of the best devotee of Lord Krishna. Her love Lord Krishna is praised in all her writings and songs.

"The one who died on her love's feet was her"

So this is a small OS on the special occasion of Janmashtami. I know I am late in posting this but yesterday my internet was slow. Read and leave love.

Edited by faishar02 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice os !!!
Keep writing more 😛
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful os rosh!😳👏Keep writing more.😉
faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annei123

Nice os !!!

Keep writing more 😛

thanx 
will keep writing more
faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Beautiful os rosh!😳👏Keep writing more.😉

thanx
will write more
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazingly written Rosh! And on the perfect day too!
Their love story was indeed amazing! And different then everything else! It was filled with immense devotion and true love and respect!
You captured all of it beautifully!
Great job girl 👏
faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natasha_1234

Amazingly written Rosh! And on the perfect day too!
Their love story was indeed amazing! And different then everything else! It was filled with immense devotion and true love and respect!
You captured all of it beautifully!
Great job girl 👏

Thanx natasha
no one's love story was like theirs- in fact no body's devotion will be like mira's
thanx 
aditi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...wow...wow rush
U steal my words , such a pure love they had , and you writes it so well just amazing
Keep writing like this more and more...
faishar02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_angel

Wow...wow...wow rush
U steal my words , such a pure love they had , and you writes it so well just amazing
Keep writing like this more and more...

thanx aditi
they had a very pure love.
thanx
i will keep writing more
Piya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful OS...rosh..👏
meera's love for krishna was truly unconditional, purest and noblest..and you beautifully depicts all this here...😊 great job rosh...👏
plz keep writing more...😳