Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i dnt know how to explain what i am feeling!!!!!
u are wonderful!!!
i am eagerly waiting for II's reaction to baby's first movement/nudge!till now,she only uses to cover her lower belly with hands...from now onwards she will fear to do so thinking it might smother her baby!!!!!
thank u!!!!!❀️
ishruhi thumbnail
"Ice cream vaangi
tareya?" she asked
😳

"Mama wants ice cream" R&B
chuckled to himself slowing
down in front of Big Chill

❀️
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

EN

the reason behind it very simple...He is the only one who can't judge her irrespective of whatever she says...Even if he does he can't express it...It is like writing a diary...Instead here u can convince urself that u r telling it to a real person who is also elder to u...

This is so true, he is her secret diary😳
ishruhi thumbnail
i hav heard that a girl loves his father more when she is a child,but the moment she becomes a mother,her love n respect for her mom will raise a lot!!!
II is thinking about amma a lot more unknowingly!!😊
ishruhi thumbnail
i can really imagine us easties reading this update with partially opened eyes,but a contented smile in their face!😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ammo

What a feeling!.. Hands are trembling to write anything..
Being a private person he checked all NO buttons.. He is 500 times more posessive when it comes to his GOODS... 😳

Hope they will share ultrasound video with Ranjan...

Oh thanks Nisha..
Already waiting for next one...

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely...
I guess every step in her pregnancy is a new experience for her...finding it was one where she forgot that at one point she didn't want this...then revealing it to the dude and the other family members with a happy smile...but later the thought of how it was going to affect her career brought in a reality...now this doc's visit making her to forget the above and enjoy the first heartbeat celebrating it with her fav ice cream...

the day before she wanted to run for the office and have he same productivity...now she is afraid to get up and walk...such a roller coaster ride it is πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

This is so true, he is her secret diary😳

I think everyone wants that one go to person who wouldn't judge you for wat u do and say that "its ok to live ur life the way u want...it is ok to make mistakes...and it is always possible to correct them..."

Such best friends are very difficult to attain...and in a very hypocrite and society conscious families such as a us, it is like a breath of fresh air amidst the suffocating rules defined by snobs...
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations on 50th Nisha.

Thank Nisha.

We wanted to make this 50th special for you Nisha.

Few people have worked tirelessly and enthusiastically to make it happen
Namrata
Vibhu
Jyothi
Putti
Noufi
Vikas and
Jai
Thank you guys.
And for records guys I didn't do anything. All these guys are generous to mention me.

Was damn excited for the start of 50th but when the time came couldn't be there. Have severe headache (actually body ache).

Nisha in all this also when I woke in middle of night was so happy to read the update. Thanks again.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Lovely...

I guess every step in her pregnancy is a new experience for her...finding it was one where she forgot that at one point she didn't want this...then revealing it to the dude and the other family members with a happy smile...but later the thought of how it was going to affect her career brought in a reality...now this doc's visit making her to forget the above and enjoy the first heartbeat celebrating it with her fav ice cream...

the day before she wanted to run for the office and have he same productivity...now she is afraid to get up and walk...such a roller coaster ride it isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Super Swathi.. When she felt the heartbeat everything changed.. she is so conscious about the baby.. For sure she will drive RnB insane..

πŸ‘ πŸ‘