ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Filmfare @filmfare  

#BreakingNews Music director Aadesh Shrivastava passes away in Mumbai. He was 51 and battling cancer.

Embedded image permalink

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
R.I.P
He gave melodious songs in 90s
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...it's just been so heart wrenching to read about him and his family in this challenging time. I pray that his family has the strength to endure this loss. I pray that they can get through this grieving time.

Rest in Peace Aadesh Shrivastava. He died too young. He will always be remembered by his music.  Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
YaadonKiBaraat thumbnail
Ohh no!! 
R I.P. ðŸ˜”
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Terrible to hear that. All of us were praying for his recovery till today. I feel for his family - Vijeeta and the two kids. They must be devastated. May God give them strength. 
RIP aadesh. 
WreckLass thumbnail
I read on Pinkvilla that his bday was on 4th..yesterday that is.
Sad to hear that. May God give strength to his family to go thru this rough time.
omg. I just read about him the other day. May God rest his soul and bless his loved ones. Way too young. 
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Oh no! This is so sad :'( I know he has been battling cancer on and off for a while now but this is still so shocking! May God give his family the strength in this distressful time.
RIP Aadesh Shrivastava! You'll always live on through your music <33
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shoot!! 
Remember watchin him on some show on Zee, along with Gimesh , Ismail etc... he was a sane person there among them. 
R.I.P

Hazardous thumbnail
Oh gawd I feel so sad, why couldn't we all just be immortal. ðŸ˜­ I used to watch him on Saregamapa as a judge, he was so happy and healthy back then, who would've even known years later we'd hear this news. ðŸ˜­ He had barely entered his 50s, that's no age to go. May his soul rest in peace and God give his family the strength and courage to cope with this heartbreaking news:'(