PALLAVI SUBHASH: RANI DHARMAS NEW LOOK!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys for those of u who are wondering/maybe worring. rani dharma'S AND RAJKUMAR AShoks costume is currently being designed by Nacza Asmat (she is the one who made the wedding costume for JUSTIN, AGANISIKHA, AND HELENA. she also did for BAAL Veer and many of the cast of CAS) so i she is making it than dont worry πŸ˜ƒ she will do great 
Wedding costumes were too good. Kudos to Her! And thanks for the post - gave dome shaanti.
Hope it's not overdone in the case of Dharma. The class is hoped to be maintained.
Yes and I don't want her to wear the crown normally worn by Devi Seeta in Ramayana. 
I want Dharma to have a beautiful, elegant yet simple attire with less makeup and jewelry. That suits her the best. πŸ˜ƒ

The attire shown in Ashok's dreams was very loud and offensive. Dharma looks very beautiful as it is.  She doesn't need such loud costumes.
The wedding attire was really gud!
tfs
It should be comfortable bcz Ashok has to do action scenes he will look best if outfit is like wat young Rajat tokas worn in Prithviraj Chauhan show he looked cute at that time and better keep Ashok chest covered too I know they want to show that time n clothes but half naked sometimes looks awkward to watch
Originally posted by saaniakh

better keep Ashok chest covered too I know they want to show that time n clothes but half naked sometimes looks awkward to watch

I don't have a problem with that.Really, it's too many clothes/layers in a historical/mythological that irritates me😑  This is the tropics people.Less is better.
^ Thanks for the information dear! :)