AZMA FF: Wildest Dreams-New Update!

StephyM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wildest Dreams FF (or Deepest Fantasy, I can't think of a new title for this)
Explanation Of the FF:
- This Story is based on the lyrics from Taylor Swift's new song, Wildest Dreams. I felt that some of the lyrics described Azaad and Mahira. 
-This Story takes off from the Aug 30th episode ( The jungle eye lock and lift.)
-You will see different relations between Mahira and Azaad. I.e. friend/enemies to strangers at times. 
-The concept of mates will come forth in this. Think, Bella and Edward.
-Updates: on Fridays ...
Bonus chapter will be updated saturday @ 10ISH PM. 

Prologue (The Jungle/Mahira's POV):

He said, "Let's get out of this town...

I was in his arms...

His arms...

Mr. Zaalim had me in his arms.  After I had fallen, he picked me up and carefully might I add.

My surprise did not end there... He was smiling a little smile that if you look away, you'd miss it.

His eyes glazed over as he smiled. The eyes I was scared to look into held emotions. Enough to confuse me... Why Me?

Why is he looking at me like that?

After all, wasn't he the one who told me that he did not want to see my face so why?

Why did he look like he was experience happiness for the first time before he let all emotion disappear?

And why does it feel like he's trapped when he can leave? Experience life, freedom and joy but I see the opposite.

He's trapped...

Yet why do I care? Because I shouldn't be feeling this for a stranger and he's my boss' son so why?

Abbu was a doctor... He helped people. Maybe helping people is in my blood.

Maybe I should help Mr. Zaalim?

just watching him pay attention to the road ahead: it's like he's looking for freedom when he feels captive.

The whole way from the jungle neither of us said anything. I observed him.

I guess I should help him...

AN: Meaning behind the lyric for this (to me) is that Azaad wants to get out of his supernatural lifestyle. He's not really using the actual words but his actions tell us and by us I mean Mahira. She is noticing the signs: his journal, anger, etc. "get out of town" means escape. He's looking for an escape and Mahira can see that. 

(excuse any grammatical errors)

Edited by StephyM - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StephyM thumbnail
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The first AzMa FF/SS; good luck! The start is intriguing and I am looking forward to reading more!
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The first ever azma ff/ss on the forum
Beautiful start
Loved reading it 
And really looking forward to it that hiw exactly the story progresses
Eagerly waiting for the next part 
Please continue soon 😊
FrostNight thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the prolougue! 👏
Do continue soon...
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1st ever writing on azma...i lk it..
its strt 4m the jungle scene...looking forward to thr scene & hw it progress..
a good strt..well written..
thnks 4 pm.cntinu soon.&pm me whnever updt.
StephyM thumbnail
Sneak Peek of Chapter One: 
I laid in bed...

Feeling a sensation of numbness around my mouth, arm and leg. My eyes took a glance of the surrounding but they were blurry. Faded even. 

A rim of black adorn my face and I can see again.

The room had the faces of familiar people: Khan Begum, Naseer Sir, Kaynat, Amaad, Lateef, Khala, Saira appa, Bano appa and Mr. Darindar.

There was a stranger in the room, she had a tag on her dress: Dr. Shah.

"Mahira! You passed out in the kitchen after slipping on a drop oil." Kaynat exclaimed. 

"Shh...Choti, she's still ill. Quiet down." Amaad chastised her. The feeling was returning to my mouth and I couldn't feel the coolness of the
raw metal called braces.

"Ms. Mahira, we removed your braces because you fell face first, the impact caused wounds in your mouth. I have removed them but don't worry your teeth are fine but try not to speak too much. You have a sprained ankle so I have placed a cast on it. Oh, try to get bed rest since you have the flu and I have applied ointment on your burnt arm. Please be careful." Dr. Shah explained before Amaad led her out.

"Mahira, here is a notebook to communicate." Kaynat smiled. I nodded and took a pen that she had with her.

In the Note, I wrote: Who helped me?

She smiled and glanced as Mr. Zaalim Darindar, "Azaad Bhaijaan."

AN: Expect the full chapter tomorrow. 
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woohooo!!!

First ever fic on AzMa!!!

Imma start readinggg!

I'm excited with just reading the explanation, imagine how the actual story is gonna be like!
StephyM thumbnail

AN: Drive out of the city means in here that Azaad is leaving so Mahira can stay away from him. He doesn't want to hurt her but he does and well read to find out. 

PS: sorry for any grammatical errors.

Chapter one (Mahira's POV)
"Drive out of the city..." (Part 1)

"Thank you Azaad sir for bring her back." I watched Saira appa smile as Mr. Zaalim set me down on the bed.

Bano Appa stood behind him with a smile, gazing at him as he pulled the blanket over my legs before nodding at my sisters.

Mr. Zaalim looked at me before turning away and he left.

"Wow Mahira! You've set your claws into my Azaad." Bano appa laughed as I felt my cheeks tingle with redness.

"Nahi, it's not like that. I was looking for a flower to help Kaynat." I explained before they laughed? Again might I add.

"Chup! Stop it since you have came here both Azaad and Amaad are paying attention to you." Saira appa grimaced. What? No, they haven't?

Well, Amaad and I do have a date soon. Maybe I can cancel and have them go instead. "Fine, I do have a date with Amaad sir but you guys can go instead." I yawned as they cheered.

I leaned back into the mattress as they jumped around the room. "Goodnight Saira Appa and Bano Appa." I smiled.

I closed my eyes to go to sleep before I felt a harsh nudge, and coldness.  Opening my eyes to glance up at the bed, I watched my sisters point to the blanket on the floor in the corner.

"Mahira, our backs are aching so can you sleep there please?" Bano appa asked as I got up from the ground to feel a sharp pain in my leg. The fall in the jungle had been painful and he was there.

Why was he even there? Mahira, you've answered this question previously that's where Mr. Zaalim feels at home. My brain told me.

"Of course, that's his home away from home." I muttered as I sat on the blanket enduring the pain of sitting on my leg.

From the small table beside me, I picked my Abbu's books on the supernatural elements up.

Abbu had been a doctor as I previously mentioned before. He believed there was a force out there greater than science. And it was indescribable.

Just like those red eyes... That monster in the jungle that was standing on his two feet like a human but his eye-"Achoo!" A loud sneeze snore interrupted my thoughts as I glanced at Saira and Bano Abba.

Shaking my head, I glanced down at the open page in my book: It was a drawing of a man with red eyes and a phrase, Bloodsucking monsters (vampire).

"I encountered a bloodsucking monster!" I exclaimed quietly under my breath.  "What if he had seen me? What if I had died? What if I'll never find the cure for Kaynat?"

But-"Grrr-achoo" another loud snore broke through the room and I saw that Saira appa was turning in her sleep.

I guess it's time for me to go to sleep... I laid myself down on the ground and sleep overcame me instantly.

Few hours later, I heard movement and a slight noise as I slept. Then, I felt pain on my upper back like it was burning.

But there was an overwhelming smell of smoke as if something was on fire. I opened my eyes and turned to see my Abbu's books engulfed in flames.

"No! No! No!" I panicked as I stood up and ran, ignoring the pain in my ankle.

I tried to stop the fire but my arm touched the flames.

"Ah!" I panicked even more. Holding my arm closer to me, I grabbed a water bucket full of rainwater and doused the fire.

The fire was gone but everything was wet and blackened with ashes so I had to wait. But the pain in my back stopped.

I got up to look at the mirror and saw an infinity sign. What? Why is that here?

What does it mean?

Glancing at the wet books, I guess I should look at it tomorrow.

The scar that the flames left weren't so bad. I wrapped my stole around it.

Lying down again, I let sleep engulf me once more.

Next Morning,

The sun streaming into the room woke me up along with the pounding pain in my leg, arm and head. My body was burning hot and I felt lightheaded.

"Mahira wake up!" Saira and Bano appa yelled as they stood over me. I got up carefully.

"Yes?" I asked. They looked at each other and laughed. "Mahira, our backs still hurt so can you go serve breakfast." Bano appa smiled.

I looked at them from the bathroom and smiled, "fine and get res-achoo!" I sneezed out.  Wearing my blue suit and glasses, I walked out.

My hair was perfectly braided so I did not have a problem.  I limped my way to the kitchen with my stole wrapped around my burnt arm.

"Mahira, Saira, Bano, Lateef! Breakfast!" I heard Naseer sir yell. My head was still pounding from the headache and my eyes were sensitive to the light. 

"Huh-ha." I coughed my way to the kitchen and met Lateef at the door. "Mahira, I heard both Saira and Bano are sick so we will do their jobs today. Okay?" Lateef giggled. And it continued. Her giggles and my headache do not go together.

I grimaced and grabbed the tray of coffee. Immediately walked over to the table as Khala and Khan Begum glared, "Why are you late?" she asked.

"Saira and Bano Appa are both sick." I croaked out as Lateef walked out, "Breakfast!" She enthused. While I set the tray on the table.

"Knock...Knock" the front door echoed. Khan Begum stood up and walked over, opening it to see Akram's Family with the Police. What?

"Inspector, arrest them!" She ordered as the police began to move forward. Khan Begum held her hand up.

"What is the meaning of this?" She demanded. Akram's mother glared at her.

"Her son Azaad has murdered my son in the jungle." She cried as Khan Begum's eyes widen as did everyone else in the room.

"What? How dare you come here and accuse my son like that?" Naseer Sir yelled out as Kaynat held on to his arm.

"Inspector, search the house." Akram's mother ordered. She can't just order them to do that. I mean doesn't the police need a search warrant. And that has to be given from the state or Federal government.

"My son was here at home." Khan Begum explained. What No! He was in the jungle. God, this is making my headache worse.

"Search the house." Akram's crazy mother again screamed. Okay I stand corrected; this is definitely making my headache worse.

"Hold on, Mahira go get Azaad." Naseer sir ordered me. I nodded slowly and walked over to Darindar's room.  He's not here.

Walking out of his room, alive might I add. "Naseer sir, he's not there."

Akram's crazy parents had a smug look on their faces until, "I'm here, inspector."

I turned around to see Azaad standing at the staircase? But huh? Okay, I am officially losing my mind.

"I was in my room." Mr. Darindar lied... The police looked at me, "But she said..."

"She didn't look well enough." Darindar glared at me. I gave him a silly, irritated look.

"Okay so where were you last night?" The inspector asked.

"At home..." Mr. Darindar lied again. God, what's with all the lying? My head is officially dead.

Maybe I should tell the tru-bringgg! The inspector's phone rang. How professional.

"I am sorry Khan Begum and Mr. Azaad." He apologized as Akram's family glared and followed them out.

Khan Begum and Kaynat hugged Mr. Darindar . Aw! He's smiling that cute little smile-What am I saying?

I shuddered as I walked over to the kitchen to get more things. Why in the world would he lie twice? I questioned out loud.

"Who are you talking to?" I heard a deep, rich baritone. Azaad I mean Mr. Darindar was standing right behind me.

"Oh to myself, Mr. Liar" I told him, smirking pretty smugly.

"Liar?" He had the nerve to ask...Gosh! My headache is getting worse.

"Yeah liar cause you lied to that inspector." I replied.

"So you're implying I murdered Akram? What about you? Why were you in the jungle?" He asked. Should I tell him the truth?

"I was looking for a flower to help..." I trailed off. He tilted his head to the side.

"Who?" He asked.

"Kaynat, there is a flower used to heal wounds." I explained. His eyes held anger.

"Is my sister your tool get money, she doesn't need your pity." He glared as he grabbed my wounded arm.

"Ah!" I screamed as he let goes.

"Stay away from my family." He snarled like a wild animal before walking to the door.

"And stay away from me." He threatened. I glared at that...Little...Okay not little.

I limped back to the stove; unaware Lateef left some oil on the floor.

My bad leg to step into it and next thing, I know I felt that cold harshness collide with my face, arm, and entire being.

My eyes were blurry as I felt blood drip out of my head? Mouth?

I heard yells and footsteps rushing in.

"Mahira!" I heard Kaynat yelled and I felt myself being lifted into warm, familiar arms.

I glance up and saw Azaad. He was calm but his eyes were warm, teary and they held concerns.

I rested my head on his shoulder and his scent was easing me to sleep. I felt better.

Few hours later,

I was lying in bed...

Feeling a sensation of numbness around my mouth, arm and leg as if I had been shot down. My eyes took a glance of the surrounding but they were blurry. Faded too.

Rims of black adorn my face and I can see again.

The room had the faces of familiar people: Khan Begum, Naseer Sir, Kaynat, Amaad, Lateef, Khala, Saira appa, Bano appa and Mr. Darindar.

There was a stranger in the room; she had a tag on her dress: Dr. Shah.

"Mahira! You passed out in the kitchen after slipping on dropped oil." Kaynat exclaimed. 

"Shh...Choti, she's still ill. Quiet down." Amaad chastised her. The feeling was returning to my mouth and I couldn't feel the coolness of the

raw metal called braces.

"Ms. Mahira, we removed your braces because you fell face first, the impact caused wounds in your mouth. I have removed them but don't worry your teeth are fine but try not to speak too much. You have a sprained ankle so I have placed a cast on it. Oh, try to get bed rest since you have the flu and I have applied ointment on your burnt arm. Please be careful." Dr. Shah explained before Amaad led her out.

"Mahira, here is a notebook to communicate." Kaynat smiled. I nodded and took a pen that she had with her.

In the Note, I wrote: Who helped me?

She smiled and glanced as Mr. Zaalim Darindar was about to leave the room, "Azaad Bhaijaan." Kaynat explained.

"Hulk, where are you going?" Amaad returned and asked him.

Mr. Zaalim Darindar glared and said, "A drive."

He left just like that. 

Precap:

(part 2)

(Azaad's POV)

She's mine. Her eyes held me to her soul that day in the jungle, I held her in my arms. I felt this spark...the air shifted... nothing had control over me like this except Mahira... 

My soulmate. She was my center of existence. With Afreen, it was just child's play, lust but with Mahira everything started to make sense. 

I have found my mate in the jungle. The very girl I tried not to look in the eye yet I failed but it was worth it...

(AN: The day in Azaad's room happened but Azaad did not look into her eyes in this story. He was looking at her forehead along all other instances.)

Edited by StephyM - 8 years ago
Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful update. Loved it. 
Mahira in Azaad arms <3 
..she is mine..sounds so awesome😳
Continue soon.