SRK's next with Anand L Rai titled "Katrina Meri Jaan"

BamWam thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Tuesday, 1st Sept 2015, 12:28 PM IST

Box Office Capsule was the first one to tell you that Shahrukh Khan will be starring in Aanand L Rai's next. And now, here we reveal the title of the film. According to sources from Delhi, the movie has been titled as Katrina Meri Jaan'.

The story of the film revolves around a dwarf, played by SRK. The superstar's character in the movie is in love with Katrina Kaif, and feels that he is superior to the three supreme Khans of Bollywood - Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan.

Apparently, the film was earlier offered to Salman Khan, but he rejected it. 

It will surely be interesting to watch a film directed by Rai starring SRK as a dwarf.

http://www.boxofficecapsule.com/news/EXCLUSIVE-Shahrukh-Khan-Starrer-Latest-Titled-KATRINA-MERI-JAAN-12825

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Story written by Kiara Sandhu with inputs from Crystal?
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Katrina
Srk
Jaan

Last time that happened, People stabbed their eyes
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats in advance for horrible Jab Hain Jaan Part 2 movie.
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Just a few hours ago, we revealed the title of Aanand L Rai's next with Shahrukh Khan. According to our sources, the movie has been titled as Katrina Meri Jaan'. And now, Rai has reacted to our exclusive news. (If you missed it, check it out here: http://www.boxofficecapsule.com/news/EXCLUSIVE-Shahrukh-Khan-Starrer-Latest-Titled-KATRINA-MERI-JAAN-12825 )

The director has stated, "I'm really amused by the rumors, since people seem to know more about my film than I do. I'm still working on the script and funnily enough, several have already started speculating about the cast and the title. I request people to stop jumping to conclusions and allow me to make an official announcement on the film, which we will make as soon as we finalize all the details."

So, let's wait for the official announcement. Only time will tell if our sources were right or Rai's clarification holds any truth. 

BamWam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shy_

Katrina

Srk
Jaan

🀣
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shy_

Katrina

Srk
Jaan

😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jab Tak hai Jaan
That was torture 
Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Baap re, this sounds like one of those 'Main Madhuri Dixit banna chahti hoon/ SRK bola khoobsurat hai tu' movies.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god I don't like it already πŸ˜΅ Another fan theme movie. Why SRK? One JTHJ is more than enough
BamWam thumbnail
The story of the film revolves around a dwarf, played by SRK. The superstar's character in the movie is in love with Katrina Kaif, and feels that he is superior to the three supreme Khans of Bollywood - Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan.

🀒