Whats brewing between Devoleena Bhattacharjee and vishal Singh?

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

In pics: What's brewing between Saath Nibhaana Saathiya's Devoleena Bhattacharjee and her co-star Vishal Singh?

Mon, August 31, 2015 7:00pm IST by Rukmini Chopra
40SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
  • Share on Whatsapp
In pics: What's brewing between Saath Nibhaana Saathiya's Devoleena Bhattacharjee and her co-star Vishal Singh?

The two play Gopi-Jigar in the show and have been linked in the past as well. Pictures speak a thousand words and these speak some more. Check em'out!

When two good looking people are working in the same show together, it's but natural if there's some spark or attraction right? The same seems to be the case with Saath Nibhaana Saathiya's Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Vishal Singh. The two play Gopi and Jigarin Star Plus'popular show and are apparently very "good friends." The two however have been linked together in the past. Devoleena blatantly denied all rumours, stating that she was disturbed with the news as it was affecting  her personal life. Well even though speculations about the two dating, refuse to die down, let me inform you that Devoleena and Vishal are in fact just good friends and there's nothing going on between the two. But one can't deny that the two share a crackling chemistry and make a great pair! Don't believe me? Look at these pictures and you will change your mind!

devo 1devo 2devo 3

Now tell me you aren't thinking, what I'm thinking. Match made in heaven right? Though the two are close friends, they share a great comfort level which comes across as if the two are very much in a relationship. But nah! Devoleena and Vishal struck these poses on the sets of SNS, when the shoot of Vidya's wedding sequence was taking place. As we all know,  Vidya(Sonam Lamba) is going to marry Gaura's grand son and a big fat Indian wedding is set to take place at Modi bhavan. Devoleena shared these pics from the set:

devo-4-31815devo-5-31815

She looks gorg,eh? Vidya's wedding will surely be a grand affair. Stay tuned for more updates!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
They really look so cute together...
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thank You  😳  😃

😃  😃  😃  😳  😳 😃 😃 For The Article  😉 😃 Coffee ? ❓ 😆 😆  Jokes Apart ; It Is Interesting  😳 😆 And They Do Look Nice 😉 😳  😳 😳  😳 😃 😃 😃 😉 😆

😃 😳   😃 😳 😳  😳 😳  😳 😆 😆  😃 😳  😳 Going  😃  😃  😃 😃 Not Always 😳 😳  😃 😃 😃 Nice  😃 😃 😳 😃   😃 😳 😃   😃   😃

Edited by Manzz - 8 years ago
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Why is it that Vishal is linked with every actress ??😆 Well in this case though, They do look good😳
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they make a cute couple 😳😃

I hope they're dating 😉