SS49 - Page 92

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
""temptation not good enough for ya" he mocked her instead... unwilling to admit he was for a moment, fearful she would get in the car and leave

The insecure Dude... Big smile
Don't worry da she will never leave you...
Originally posted by jairathore

Originally posted by jasminechick

Originally posted by jairathore

Heyy I want ask seriously who are actually sending links to preeti di for index 
I have done the layout and will do the first 30 pgs
If anyone is doing then pls start from 31st pg

I am starting now. I will PM you.

Di don't pm me, pm preeti di
And I couldn't do the first 30 pgs as I slept while doing it Ouchso can you pls start from first 30
Pg 31 - Pg 50 - sent to Preeti and you! Sorry, Missed your note Confused
Originally posted by jasminechick

Pg 31 - Pg 50 - sent to Preeti and you! Sorry, Missed your note Confused

Thanks diSmile
"U need to take care of yourself" "U have lost weight... A LOT" the last two words Appa said a lil too loudly

Ok OK Appa...
Dude n his Team has listened... Don't worry we have put your daughter under house arrest until she gains 3 Lbs...
Happy now?Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
I just love the update nisha the dude and appas conversation are always filled with fireworks . The last line got me all cracked up... 
Can we please get an update with tan and manya's reaction and also the dude's own feeling 
The momentary fear dude felt!! Wooow
I think the man dude is most insecure of in the entire world is Appa... Jealous of appa and afraid that he still holds the power to drag her away from him.

And the monet replay mein aj ek detail pata chala..! So he first seeked her permission and waited for her to respond with a denial and then took..!!!

And appa...struggling between loving the little unborn life and hating it for being a part if dude!
It's like when little kids become ziddi and deny food for the thing they want...and mom smartly makes thier favourite... The way they push thier mothers hand away but keep stating at the food...appa behaved exactly the same way.

Looks like appa keeps searching dude with the metal director to find things he can hate about him...every time the detector beeps appa is overjoyed but ends up finding a lighter or a pen or some mundane metal object LOL
Was appa trying to proove my daughter is my priority by not taking the calls?? Looked like an unconscious/conscious effort to complain about dude's habbit of taking phone calls around his daughter LOL
The care with II walked was a mega moment for me...! The transition from a lady to a mother or however it's said Embarrassed
Originally posted by NSB7

The momentary fear dude felt!! Wooow
I think the man dude is most insecure of in the entire world is Appa... Jealous of appa and afraid that he still holds the power to drag her away from him.

And the monet replay mein aj ek detail pata chala..! So he first seeked her permission and waited for her to respond with a denial and then took..!!!

And appa...struggling between loving the little unborn life and hating it for being a part if dude!
It's like when little kids become ziddi and deny food for the thing they want...and mom smartly makes thier favourite... The way they push thier mothers hand away but keep stating at the food...appa behaved exactly the same way.

Looks like appa keeps searching dude with the metal director to find things he can hate about him...every time the detector beeps appa is overjoyed but ends up finding a lighter or a pen or some mundane metal object LOL

Clap   LOL   ROFL
TOO GOOD

So original