SS49 - Page 58

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Wordsmithing tool/ help she will need.
She did not chew around longer this time and immediately relayed it to the dude.
It will be interesting to see if the dude will give a polite glare at his father on this. Muscle clenching and crossed feet doesn't augur well. LOL
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Wordsmithing tool/ help she will need.
She did not chew around longer this time and immediately relayed it to the dude.
It will be interesting to see if the dude will give a polite glare at his father on this. Muscle clenching and crossed feet doesn't augur well. LOL

I dont think he will say anything to Ranjan...According to him, it is between II and her fav FIL...LOL LOL...he never interferes...
Swathi thats so kind of your aunts and uncles. Here you cant take anybody's help for granted. Especially parents and in laws stay for less than a week and are gone, many young mothers too are so bloody opinionated about every damn thing

They dont have it in them to accept and appreciate familial generosity. Too much Internet too much product marketing, for most mothers these days I notice everything "HAS TO BE PERFECT".

Blessed are those that return from work and find the living room clean, laundry done and folded, dinner cooked and dishwasher loaded

Young mothers would rather paralyze themselves by driving themselves to exhaustion rather than reach out and ask for help

Our society is so much more kind and giving in that aspect

Here if u are single and you lose ur job, more often than not the person ends up on a friend's couch rather than going home to their parents 8 bedroom mansion
Swathi

I remind my 16 year old over and over again. If you think YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK. WHEREVER you live, parents will drop everything and show up.

My 7 year old told me last night about something he chatted with neighborhood kids about, where a kid admonished him for saying the cars were his "Its not YOUR CARS its your FAMILY'S cars"

I became so pissed I told him "Tell your friend IT IS MY CAR. TAKE OWNERSHIP"

I find women 20 30 years after marriage point to furniture and say "Oh that's MY table"  "Oh! THAT'S David's couch"  I am thinking... with such attitude, the kids would kill themselves than ask their parents for help

TO BE MISSED AND NOT TO GO MISSING

She never thought an act of indiscretion could cause such a sea change
Impetous by nature ambitious by design feisty by choice she was

A discovery of what she missed brought him she missed

He did't want to miss the excitement and missed no detail in her care

The patriarch did not miss the lie and caution her Akka and Amma had

As Sam had missed the details in his cryptic message

The others for now missing the frenzy in Bhalla house

The patriarch did not miss to orchestrate the deployment as he willed

II missed her food and work two things she was addicted to

Bally didn't miss connecting the dots he was privy to details others were not

South Indian food and flavours will be missing in every meal

Certain types of meat will go missing from their kitchen

II never misses a chance to accuse the dude

She never misses throwing a fit and tantrum and be pampered at length

Shes missed her promotion and the London option

A fuss over it she cannot miss what if he silences with a hiss

The comfort and pampering Akka and Amm missed

A caring Ma who would have doted her is missed my all

Who misses whom, why ,to what extent and when is a matter of choice

Each unto his own.

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Swathi

I remind my 16 year old over and over again. If you think YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK. WHEREVER you live, parents will drop everything and show up.

My 7 year old told me last night about something he chatted with neighborhood kids about, where a kid admonished him for saying the cars were his "Its not YOUR CARS its your FAMILY'S cars"

I became so pissed I told him "Tell your friend IT IS MY CAR. TAKE OWNERSHIP"

I find women 20 30 years after marriage point to furniture and say "Oh that's MY table"  "Oh! THAT'S David's couch"  I am thinking... with such attitude, the kids would kill themselves than ask their parents for help

Asking help is not bad Nish...but taking advantage is...u know that ur parents are old and they had to take care of ur first kid which was difficult...ithellam therinjum y go for a 2nd kid when u know that u r burdening ur parents...illa if u want a 2nd kid for sure, u shud be able to take off from work and take care...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Swathi thats so kind of your aunts and uncles. Here you cant take anybody's help for granted. Especially parents and in laws stay for less than a week and are gone, many young mothers too are so bloody opinionated about every damn thing

They dont have it in them to accept and appreciate familial generosity. Too much Internet too much product marketing, for most mothers these days I notice everything "HAS TO BE PERFECT".

Blessed are those that return from work and find the living room clean, laundry done and folded, dinner cooked and dishwasher loaded

Young mothers would rather paralyze themselves by driving themselves to exhaustion rather than reach out and ask for help

Our society is so much more kind and giving in that aspect

Here if u are single and you lose ur job, more often than not the person ends up on a friend's couch rather than going home to their parents 8 bedroom mansion

oh...don't even go there...they wanted the parents to take care of their kids...by taking care I mean 'take all the shit that the kid throws at you...but don't beat the kid if it is very naughty and unbearable..." which is another thing which irks me /annoys me to the core...
A discovery of what she missed brought him she missed
He did't want to miss the excitement and missed no detail in her care

Super Sri
Clap Clap