Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Putti...I beg to differ with respect to obsession with the crowning glory.
Men seem to spend just as much on their appearance ...if not more than women do...in today's context.
I go for my routine maintenance to a unisex salon...there seem to be more male customers for all kinds of beauty services than female.

Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Javed has a way with his words SR
Many many beautiful creations 

And yeah thankyoh about the pictures 
Thanks Putti for posting them 

And those nice one photoshoping was kwel πŸ˜†
Seriousreader thumbnail
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Putti...I beg to differ with respect to obsession with the crowning glory.

Men seem to spend just as much on their appearance ...if not more than women do...in today's context.
I go for my routine maintenance to a unisex salon...there seem to be more male customers for all kinds of beauty services than female.

I agree with you SR..
Men are more or equally obsessed with hair.. They are worried for white hair n becoming bald...
I have a friend in office , she tells her husband applies kajal on hair before going out if he doesn't have time to dye...
πŸ˜†
Seriousreader thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

I agree with you SR..
Men are more or equally obsessed with hair.. They are worried for white hair n becoming bald...
I have a friend in office , she tells her husband applies kajal on hair before going out if he doesn't have time to dye...
πŸ˜†

😊
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful pics Nammu... 

Nammu and panda take care 
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Javed has a way with his words SR

Many many beautiful creations

And yeah thankyoh about the pictures
Thanks Putti for posting them

And those nice one photoshoping was kwelπŸ˜†

I like Gulzar more than Javed Akthar..
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
5 updates in a day.
And that too when you have guests at home. Super exciting and unparalleled updated. All the updates directly touched strings of my heart. 

NISHA, thank you. 

Actually SAM will be happiest. That's what I feel. 

Elder sister normally is mother by default.

My elder Sister (Nisha - my Sisters name is indeed Nisha) use to mother me in our school days as well. She use to pin point things that Mom did and do for us that Mom use do. Now she has her family to take care of. Miss her but happy for her.

I nag my younger brother do this / don't do this blah blah.

As for Being a BUA, yes it has been one of the most precious things in my life. My nephew. Will never forget the day he was born, holding him for first time. He was born on diwali night and fire crackers were in full bloom but my bachaa was not affected by it at all. The Happiness which he bought to us is unmatched. My MOM had seen him could never actually hold him properly as was in her last days. But the happiness which my Nephew gave her in last days were unparalleled. My Mom was unable to do anything on her own and me or my Dad were always there at hospital with her but the day of Bhabhis labour pain she made me leave hospital before my Dad could be by her side and I wasn't worried leaving her under care of hospital staff coz she was doing very good that day and her spirits were very high. 

Sometimes you actually understand why we say Bache Bhagwan ki deen hotte hain. If he wouldn't have come in our life at that point of time it might have been very difficult of us to deal with my Mom's death. 

Thank you. I revisit so many memories when I read Sosy. 
NSB7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Beautiful pics Nammu... 

Nammu and panda take care 

thanks jyo 
Putti you can't compare gulzar and javed at all😊
putti77 thumbnail
Pritee πŸ€— ..

I am also BUA but the younger unlike Sam. When my SIL was pregnant mom prayed all the gods that it should be girl.. My SIL was wondered becaue how can MIL pray for female hier.. It has been 5years, the little gal just adores my parents.. She can't allow my mom to serve food to my dad, my dad can't button his shirt himself, she wants to do everything for him..

When I go my native she asks two questions..
1. When you are going back to Bangalore (Jealous of my parents attention to me)
2. Are you taking grand parents to Bangalore.. If say yes that's it... πŸ˜ƒEdited by putti77 - 8 years ago