Birthday Bash For A Shining Star

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Nims,

Where do I begin... First, I want to thank God who brought you into my life making me realize that virtual bonds do exist and are as beautiful and successful as what real ones are. 

That one PM from you, telling me that Sis wasn't well... Well that PM scared me to death for Sis n I did cry worrying about her... But That same PM brought you into my life and then the slow builup of our friendship, which grew into a strong bond that we now call sisterhood is unbelievable. I love you loads Nims and I know you know it too.

It took me a lot of courage to ask you if we could stay in touch and the instant yes from you had made me so happy. From the initial hesitation of opening up, to now the constant chatter that we do on WhatsApp is just amazing. How two people, who knew nothing about each other, now call themselves Sisters Forever. There is not one day that I can do without talking to you and without letting you know what my day is like. You have become an integral part of my life and imagining it without you just scares me to death. You have become a habit that I can't change.

I cannot thank Sis enough, who got us all into the group, bonding us strongly into this beautiful relationship that we share. The constant noise we all used to make 24/7 was just amazing. How 5 different people from around the world bonded over WhatsApp building their relationship, nurturing it and now keeping it for life. Sis, YOU are the one I should be thanking after God, to have been this constant source of positivity, love and affection for the last almost 3 years in my life. Because of you I got to meet such amazingly beautiful people on the forum who I call Sisters. 

Here's wishing my beautiful Sister A Very Happy Birthday. I will pray that Allah always keeps you under his guidance, shower you with the best of his blessings, listens to your prayers and grants every wish you ever make. Happy Birthday Nims.

Love always, dher dher saara

ChocoBerry ❤️

Edited by ChocoBerry - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Friends

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Sisters

That's Us

ChocoBerry thumbnail
Here's Gorgeous Especially For You

Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Friends will
Come and friends
Will go.

The seasons
Change and it
Will show.

I will age and so will
You.

But our
Friendship stays
Strong and true.

No words to describe the emotions I feel

No way to show just how much you mean to me

A relationship, a bond, a love so pure

A beautiful sister, an angel form above

You truly are my number one

It really is true Nim, I don't have words to let you truly know how much you mean to me. From the moment I connected with you I just knew that I have truly found another little sister, one that really does mean so much.

You have always supported me and loved me unconditionally, you have always looked out for me, held your hands out in prayer and made Dua for me you possess a heart that very few people in this world do.

Everyone says blood is thicker than water, but it's not tue, I have never met you but share a bond that is so much more stronger than people in my own family.

In life I can only give you my unconditional love and my Dua's, and I sincerely pray to Allah to bless you with absolutely everything beautiful, every happiness and every success.

You fulfil so many roles in your life, and you do it with perfection, a beautiful daughter, a righteous wife, and amazing mother and a fun loving KSG crazy sister.

Happy Birthday Nim

I love you very much Little Sis
Edited by Saima-Syed - 8 years ago
Saima-Syed thumbnail
🥳

Abi to PARTY shuroo hui hai

Hope ur day is filled with immense happiness

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

🤗 Edited by Saima-Syed - 8 years ago
Saima-Syed thumbnail
A special Dedication coming your way

Love you lots

❤️ Edited by Saima-Syed - 8 years ago
_Annie_ thumbnail
A VERY VERYY HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY NIMRA APPIII🤗🤗
May all your dreams, wishes and desires come true. May Allah bless you always and showers you and your loved ones with happiness and protects you. Stay blessed and happy always. And May you keep showering us with your beautiful stories😳😆

In soft gleaming night of stars,
May all your dreams come true,
May every star of ever night,
Bring love-n-joy 2 you,

Happy birthday to you :))

From what I know you, you're an Ahh-maazzingg author and an extremely sweet person, stay like that always. And enjoy your day to the fullest!🥳🥳

Edited by _Annie_ - 8 years ago
fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday...I pray that Allah grants you a long and happy life!
Ameen
Have an amazing day xxxEdited by fatima30 - 8 years ago
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Edited by shailu123 - 8 years ago