SOORAJ PANCHOLI: Perhaps JIAH KHAN'S suicide was meant to happen - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
This guy is a jerk but it will all be forgotten if he becomes a star.

There will be millions of fangirls dying for him and excusing all this behavior just like they do with Salman.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonymous39

This guy is a jerk but it will all be forgotten if he becomes a star.

There will be millions of fangirls dying for him and excusing all this behavior just like they do with Salman.

How I wish Salman would never promote this guy🤢

Okay I was giving this guy benefit of doubt till his case is sorted out but couldn't help commenting now. What an absolute douche! 🤢

Now I will go as far to say that he is definitely using Jiah Khan's suicide case to garner sympathy and absolve himself of blame. And unfortunately, if his movie becomes successful, he might even be successful in his attempt. 🥱
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was rooting for him before but now...

EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Seriously, W*F!!!!

🤬

She suicide for whatever reason is but saying something like that? are you serious 🤢

For everyone who suffer for severe depression they don't know what they are going through. They kind of lose their mental balance and they are not in sense at all. I know she could try to fight against that but not everyone is mentally strong. I wish someone was there for her to give her the support and love. Loneliness also kill people.

But that douche bag saying something like this! Blah!

I always had negative vibe about this guy!

Bhai always has such positive vibes about people that most others get negative vibes from. Bhai has a heart of gold. It melts at the sight of convicted terrorists, accused rapists, and fellow known women abusers. What a guy! ❤️
Edited by EllaElla - 8 years ago
throughmyvains thumbnail
Lol what a shithead.. Of course it was destiny, all our births and deaths are destined, what is new? But his comments sound so insensitive. He almost makes it sound like 'Yeah, I planned to get her murdered, it was meant to happen, it HAD to happen'. Gosh I seriously can't understand how ppl can be a fan of this guy.. We all don't know what happened but even if he didn't kill her, he beat her, he got her pregnant and dumped her, he treated her like crap, he used her money and fame. 
Justice for Jiah Khan <3 I won't be surprised if this case is gonna take 10-20 years until justice gets served just like the Jessica Lall case and THAT case had hundreds of witnesses and yet it took years.. Or worse, maybe nothing will happen and he becomes a big superstar. What a messed up world. 
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Insensitive idiot that he is.. why does he just keep quiet and not talk about it in his interviews...😡 Edited by ani_gr - 8 years ago
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ani_gr

Insensitive idiot that he is.. why does he just keep quiet and not talk about it his interviews...😡

u cant avoid this,Jounalist would ask u anyway

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EllaElla

Bhai always has such positive vibes about people that most others get negative vibes from. Bhai has a heart of gold. It melts at the sight of convicted terrorists, accused rapists, and fellow known women abusers. What a guy!❤️

That's bhai problem not mine! Go deal with bhai!
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I doubt whether he said this... Coz in zoom from interview he sounded different n even when asked abt his trial...he said I will let court decide..
For a person like him ...who is so shy...giving such statements looks bit unlikely...