Badtameez Dil Written Update 24/8/15

cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Badtameez Dil 24th August 2015 Written Episode

Jagrata start at mehars place, mehar keeps her chit in bowl, abeer walks to her and asks did you ask god for me, mehar says i made a wish and not a curse, sham interrupts and says being the head of this house i would like to give the first chadawa, of 501 rupees and calls both his wives to join, suman gets surprised on being called by sham, suman walks to sham, but mehar stops her and says no ma, suman says mehar everyone is watching, mehar says let them but you won't go, bua says bhabhi mehar is right, please don't go and join him, sham says suman come here its for god come, suman doesn't go, sham says anyways sulekha lets start and tillu come lets do pooja, people start gossiping that mother and daughter poor thing both are divorced, suman feels bad and leaves, abeer goes to those ladies and ask where are your husbands , the ladies say they are busy, abeer says see we being ex husbands are their but your husbands couldn't make time for you anyways sit ,abeer goes to sham and says dare you trouble ma and if you cross your lines again i won't spare you, sham gives him cold looks and walks, and then says lets start with the jagrata songs.

Suman hears ladies gossiping about her and shams relation and goes to her room and starts crying, she thinks about the ladies words and feels very bad, sham goes to her and asks what all is this, why are you crying , i was insulted, why didn't you come when i called you, what kind of wife you are, don't forget all these relations you have are due to me, suman says please i beg you leave me alone, sham holds her hand hard and says i am upset and you are, abeer stops him and says i had warned you not to trouble her, sham says who the hell are you to stop me, abeer says i am her son, sham says i am her husband, abeer says you are her ex, and there's lot of difference between you and me, i don't make fun of my and mehars relation nor do i make use of her and didn't marry again too, sham says i come here because i am the man of this family, abeer says they don't need you they are fine without you, sham tries to attack abeer, mehar comes and says stop it and says abeer no, abeer says didn't you see how he insults mom, mehar says i know abeer and you(sham) please leave i don't want any scenes here, abeer and sham leave, mehar hugs suman and says ma calm down.

Bua comes and says see there's jagrata down and two unwanted people here, sham says what are you doing here then, bua says my bp is low so i came to have food, sham says you should have seen how that boy insults me, listen to me and throw him out, bua says first you leave, sham says i am your brother how dare you talk to me like this, bua says please and goes, sham gets angry and breaks a glass, later picks up the broken glass pieces and puts them in the bowl of dal, thinking about kubers words that he will get money when abeer will leave mehars house.abeer says buaji i am hungry too lets have dinner together, bua says ok just don't follow me sit here quietly.sham adds glass pieces and says dear sister you will serve this dal to abeer and then i will show him the pieces and then all will blame you that you tried to kill abeer and then big hungama and abeer out of mehars house and money in.

Tillu asks tunno about a girl, tunno says i don't know all this i am worried about papers, tillu says you go and follows that girl. Bua serves abeer food, abeer says wow bua seeing you give me food god i am so emotional, sham comes and says oh my hands are itchy looks like i am gonna have loads of money, bua ignores him. Sulekha comes scolding tillu and says sham see this your son flirting with girls , tunno comes and says buaji society office has banned tillu, sham says you two stop all this and go home, sulekha says we will leave only with you, abeer asks bua what did you ask god for, bua says shutup and eat food, sham scolds sulekha and she starts crying and says always keeps insulting me, abeer says so right auntyji, sham sees abeer going to eat dal and purposely pushes his bowl, mehar comes and steps on it and gets hurt, abeer see her leg wounded and asks how is this blood, sham picks up glass and says glass piece and looks at devki.

Precap: abeer says buaji you gave me dal, you really wanted to kill me, madhvi listen to this and gets shocked.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much for the written update
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the written update!
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃 Thank You So Much ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice  ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ Wow ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ Going  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Nice  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ Right  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ