Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Vrushika played d role if Sharon in 3. ..d second Sharon. .she is a gud actress. ..compared to mrunal is Vry weak..but she is equally cute n bubbly n even a little childish lyk mrunal...
Even vrinda d one who played d role of tani can come. .but I find her a little weird. 
Agar mrunal nai..toh meko puliya v chalega. .New bb  nai chalegi
PURBUL thumbnail
Vaise ek k yhm k suriaj ne sp n zee ka show saath mei kiya. ..but mru hydrabad se Mumbai toh aayegi nai
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh ...thanks, i knew the first sharon but not this one. I liked vrinda, she was cute as tani.
Nayi bb mujhe bi nahi chahiye...itna weird lagega . If no bb they can show purab alone for some time with abhirab, aroras-purab , pragya purab aur ittu bittu sa aliya purab.
Moodyblue thumbnail
It is a difficult decision aur frankly dono show krna kafi mushkil hoga, with all the travelling jewellry make up and hard work that will go into sita's role.

I just hope Mrunal chooses wisely and we get know soon.
PURBUL thumbnail
Ek can make actors sit on d bench for one n half years...but wen she will take an actor to d roller coaster of  success. .she will make dem reach dat height which dey would hav never thought of. .shabs karan mehra...shakti r such examples. .
Hope mrunal takes her decision wisely. ...I hav accepted d thing. ..n I will say one thing. .No one can replace her...Once her role as sita is officially announced. .We can create a special threat to appreciate her...more Dan us she will be hurt. .v ppl saw rabul. .but she has created n had even lived as bb
..so all d best mrunal. .
Vaise ye sav choro...aaj Koi rabul scene ka chance hai..I want a one full epi on rabul ..on arnal...I think aaj prags plan ka discussion ka ho sakta hai rabul scene
Moodyblue thumbnail
Haan Jo hoga dekha jayega... lets discuss the present rabul! I do think there will be a rabul scene today or tommorow discussing prags.
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
On Mrunal herself, if she's leaving KKB, I'd like them to put in a gal who's great opposite Purab.  Probably a newcomer

Originally posted by: Memyself09

Hey guys... i hope we just get to know the truth about the situation soon, Moreover as non disclosure prevents M from responding in affirmative so if she wasn't doing SKR she would have simply refuted the news as baseless, being quiet means that there are some talks and negotiations going on.

I don't see M doing both the roles , not only because of the contracts and also because she is playing Sita , the lead and if it is the same PH as devon ke dev then chances of the show being a success are plenty, the former shone on life ok which was a new channel at that time, SP toh is a different story altogether.

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

Neha in-spite of  devon ke dev mha dev was a on new channel .Many tracks have brought huge ratings for the show and the show was very popular .Still people see the leads as Shiv,Sati n Parvati.

I agree on SP this show can go a top notch then devon ke dev mha dev .

On the last point, I disagree.  One reason that DkDM was a huge success is that it was the first serial dedicated to Shiva since Om Namah Shivaya some decades ago.  OTOH, this would be the 3rd Ramayan (or 4th, if you count the one embedded in DkDM), so there is a Ramayan fatigue amongst a lot of viewers.
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
Ramayan Is coming for d 5th tym..isse phle 4 baar aa chuka hai. ..where d earlier one n gurmeet singhs one was Vry successful. ..devo k Dev maha Dev  came for d first tym...n mahabharat came fir d second tym...d first wala  came a long tym back n ppl were curious to see it again..so d second one was successful
Moodyblue thumbnail
But aren't makers marketing it as a love story of rama sita rather than a normal ramayan, and yes it is a risk ,may work or not but I do think it a good oppurtunity for her as an actress to show her prowess.
PURBUL thumbnail
Ek rabul scene tha shayad sarla maa k saath jiska Maine ending dekha...
Bb said k maa sirf ye samjho k jo ladki aayi Wo prags nai thi ...
Matlab inko plan v nai malum..yayyy. ..We r getting our answer abt d offscreen stuff as well I guess. .Vaise agar kisi ne poora scene Dekha. .toh scene tha kya? Purab was luking damn awesome