Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I vote to :
#9900CC
#FFCCOO
#FF0099

@ Krish...We have started discussing about the write-up day before yesterday and we also have started writing. Hopefully it goes well but really I am not good with funny genres.
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Username.

Tags Suggestions: 

Happy Birthday Pilot Tahniat
Private with a Pilot
Ugly Love and Gifts

This is perfect!
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My vote for CC
#9900CC
#FFCCOO
#FF0099

And I like the tag titles suggested by Krishna.
Also Yagya and I have started working on the write-up :D
We decided that I'll write the first half and Yagya will write the rest of it.
.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Looks like everything has been decided!

Mally & Yagya, do ask for help if you're stuck.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -CrazySobtian-

My vote for CC

#9900CC
#FFCCOO
#FF0099

And I like the tag titles suggested by Krishna.
Also Yagya and I have started working on the write-up :D
We decided that I'll write the first half and Yagya will write the rest of it.

Remember once you have done your draft, post it here as well as forwarding it to Yagya...we've had issues in the past when write ups have been shared between team members via PMs and for some reason if the members go inactive then the rest of the team has to start from scratch with write up...therefore make sure ALL drafts are posted... DO NOT wait until Yagya has done her bit...post urs as soon as u have finished ur bit...
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

Remember once you have done your draft, post it here as well as forwarding it to Yagya...we've had issues in the past when write ups have been shared between team members via PMs and for some reason if the members go inactive then the rest of the team has to start from scratch with write up...therefore make sure ALL drafts are posted... DO NOT wait until Yagya has done her bit...post urs as soon as u have finished ur bit...

I'm not done with my part yet. I just have a small introduction only. Thus I didn't post it yet.
Edited by -CrazySobtian- - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LilGreenRobot.

Looks like everything has been decided!

Mally & Yagya, do ask for help if you're stuck.

Sure, Annie. It looks like I will need a lot of help.

@ Yuvika...Sure, I will make sure that I will post mine as soon as Mally goes through it once.
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Username.

Happy Birthday Pilot Tahniat
Private with a Pilot
Ugly Love and Gifts

Since there are no other tag suggestions, we will stick with these. I'll get started in the graphics.!

Guys, (next time) please share your ideas, any ideas you have whatsoever!!! It makes things easier and more fun.  ðŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by .Username. - 8 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
This is what I've so far :S

Nia is an aspiring pilot and she was excited because today she'll be attending her very first flying lesson. But as usual, she woke up late. She didn't want to be late on her first day so she quickly got ready. That would leave a bad impression of her in front of her instructor.

She tried her best to reach her destination on time, but the damn traffic just ruined it for her. She was 10-15 minutes late. She ran towards her classroom and she saw her instructor standing. She couldn't see her instructor's face as his back was facing her. She knocked once and then entered the room when she saw him nodding his head.  She sat down on her chair and then she just got the most pleasant shock of her life as she could clearly see her instructor's face.

She couldn't believe what we she was seeing. Her eyes were bulging out and her mouth hung open in surprise. She pinched herself hard as she thought she was dreaming but no.

She wasn't!

Nick freaking Bateman was sitting right in front of her.

"Umm you ok?" Nick asked as he was concerned by seeing her reaction but seemed like his words didn't reach her ears because she was in her own la-la land. 

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^what have u and yagya discussed so far? any ideas on how u plan to make it funny? If so, share them so everyone can pitch in ideas to make it easier for u both to write it up