Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Ab na satao
Laut ke aa jao
Waiting please update
ohminfinite thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
please don't disappear. It was a long wait to begin with.
Just say few words.

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I heard a lot about this story Radhika.  A discussion among friends made me look for it and I found it.  Will read and comment soon.

Cheers......

Savera84 thumbnail

Radhika,

Just finished reading all the chapters.  Such a wonderful and lovely tale.  If the time lapse won't let you get back to the story, but would love to read the summary of the rest of the story, epilogue and whatever you have written about notes from the past.  Hope you find enough time to finish writing them and post.

Even after finding what went wrong, it is bad Arnav did not feel the need to seek Khushi and clear the issues.  I know it is too late, but, Raizada family especially Poonam were very wrong.  

For a change Arnav is not the formidable Raizada.  His mother is.  I loved her characterisation except when she unnecessarily held Khushi responsible for few thing which went wrong in their house hold.  

Payal is also not poky types but, she has no right to intimidate Khushi then and now.  

Aarav, Faisal Bhaii, Preeto are lovely.  So are Baig sir, Divyeh, Aakash and Lavanya to some extent.  

Aman has started as a pain in the  neck, but turned into a sweet heart.  I loved Minu aunty.  Hopefully she won't hook up her son with Khushi.

Maa, Baba and Renu are nice and I have no idea why Shyam has returned now.

Khushi has lost everything because of Anand Raizada, I hope he does something to bring Arnav and Khushi together.

Cheers.......

Edited by Savera84 - 4 years ago
Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope you will complete this Amazing story

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey radhika d i start reading your story and must say it is one of the best stories which i ever read but again it is incomplete but i understand real life need your attentions but it is very thoughtful of u that u decided to give us summary....but i think this one of the story whose thread without any update cross nearly 115 pages so congratulations for this thing....thnks in advance D for the summary u will update in few days...all the best for ur life...take care d.

Greyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg please come back !!!!!!!!!!

Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Another great but unfinished story. Hopefully you will come and give an end to this story.

CHANDDRA1 thumbnail

Now only I studied the story. Super dimensional  story. Please update it.

freezie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I was told about this story from a friend.  Read all threads and parts nonstop. AMAZING is all i can really say.  You write very well and are able to express the multi dimensions of the characters so well. I can understand that life has its priorities, but when do you continue, then do send a pm.  Would love to read the rest.