SS : Humari Rishta

Saya_arshi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The story starts from the day arnav sees the cradle that he decorated for anjali...

After the incident shyam went to office...

That evening...

Shyam returns from office and went to his room...

He took his casual wear out and was about to close the door when his eyes feel on an album kept aside in the cupboard...

Shyam took it out with trembling hands...

His marriage album...

He ran his hand through the photos in the album...

The smile in his rani shahiba's eyes...the true love his eyes had for his wife ...where did it go now...

Shyam felt guilty...very guilty for his behavior... How can he do this to her...

His heart started firing questions at him...

Why did he do something like this...what was anjali's mistakes...she loved him...loves him...and he know she will love him...

She trusts him...believes him like a god...even after knowing all this things very well...how can he even think of another woman in his life...his Rani shahiba pregnant... That child is his dream years ago...but what now...

That too his saale sahib's wife...chi...his heart hated him to the core...for the first time in his life he hates himself for doing these things...

Shyam : no...no...he screamed... Today I broke my wife's trust on him...my sale sahib and kushiji...chi...how can I fall this low...today just because of me they are suffering... Even though they love each other they r living in hell ...no I can't let this happen... I want their trust back...

With that he ran towards arnav's room and knocked it...

Arnav opened the door...he stiffened a bit seeing shyam at his room

But he realized something is wrong when he saw shyam's teary eyes and frightened face...

Shyam : I want to tell u something very important shaale shahib...

Arnav : what happened???asked arnav...

Shyam : I know you'll not trust me...but shaale shahib u have to listen to me please...

Pleaded shyam...arnav offered him a seat which he refused and continued...

Shyam : forgive me if u can shaale shahib...whatever I told u that night was all lie...I lied...kushiji never loved me...I lied...he kept on repeating which shocked arnav...

Arnav : what r u telling????

Shyam : yes... I lied...kushi never loved me...I was the one who cheated her...he told him everything from the start...which left arnav shocked...

Shyam : shaale shahib...kushiji loves you... Only you...I am sorry...really sorry... Forgive me...saying shyam fell on his knees...

Arnav helped up and hugged him...

Arnav muttered kushi loves me...she loves me...but I...

Shyam : rani shahiba...she was not an hindrance in my life...she is the love of my life...I...I am the hindrance in ur life...forgive me...

Arnav's eyes became teary...

Arnav : jijaji...I...I...how will she forgive me for what I did...I never even concerned to ask her...I forced her into marriage... Without concerning about anything...

Arnav : jijaji...she will never forgive me for what I did...I...

Shyam : no...no...shaale shahib...she will forgive u...i  am with u...I don't know if I am fit for her forgiveness... But I'll solve everything between u too at any cost...

They heard  a sound of a flower vase fall on floor... Both of them turned to see a horrified kushi  standing besides them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiddo_Star thumbnail
Wow didu... This is just too interesting... Shyam confessing his guilt while Arnav ask guilty over his acts... Both need to suffer well... Continue soon...
Saya_arshi thumbnail

They heard  a sound of a flower vase fall on floor... Both of them turned to see a horrified kushi  standing besides them...

It was evident from her face that she heard everything... Nonstop tears made way through her cheeks...

It was evident from kushi's face that she heard everything...

Arnav stepped forward to console her... But she rushed out from the room before arnav can stop her...

Arnav eyes became teary seeing her state...it was because of him...only because of him...if only he had heard the whole conversation or at least if he had asked her before forcing her into marriage...this would not have happened today...

Arnav sat on the bed with a thud...but shyam followed kushi downstairs...

He caught her hand when she was about to enter kushi...

Kushi(shouted) : leave my hand Mr.Jha or else...

Shyam left her hand immediately...

Shyam : kushi please listen to me once...

Kushi just stood silent when shyam continued...

Shyam : kushi everything happened because of me... I'm really sorry for whatever I did but don't punish saale shahib for this... He loves u kushi...

Kushi just looked at him shocked...

Shyam continued : I know u love him too...

Kushi composed herself wiping her tears she asked...

Kushi : its between me and my husband Mr.jha...so better mind ur own business... That's good for u...

She turned to see anjali there...

Anjali : kushiji...y r u talking like this??? Can't we ask u if u r in trouble... What happened kushiji...y r u speaking like this?????

Before kushi could reply shyam interpted her...

Shyam : rani sahiba...don't ask her anything... She is right... She is facing all this only because  of me...

Anjali : what is she facing shyamji...that too because of u...

Shyam : u come with me rani shahiba...I'll tell u...

He took her to their room and made her sit in the bed and he sat on the floor near her feet holding her hands...

Shyam : I don't know if u will forgive me or not but i don't want to hide this from u...even if u ask me to walk out of ur life i will...rani shahiba...

Anjali was shocked listening him...

Anjali : how can u think of something like that... How do u think that I'll ask u to walk out  of my life shyamji...ur my life...

Shyam : just listen to me ranishahiba...ur husband is nothing but a cheap ****...

Anjali gasped in shock...

Anjali : what do u mean...

Shyam : I mean I'm cheap...I cheated kushiji...I tried to marry her

Starting from the time when shyam met kushi he  told anjali how he misguided arnav...which resulted in their contract marriage and how arnav tortured kushi for anjali's sake...

Anjali sat shocked tears flowing continuously from her eyes... She was about to get up when shyam caught her hand...

Shyam : will u forgive me ????and give me a chance??????

Anjali : if only kushiji forgives u and arnav

Shyam : arnav???? Rs he is ur chotey...

Anjali : he is become my chotey the day kushiji forgives him...

Saying this she went down and saw kushi making jelabi's in kitchen...anjali rushed to kushi and hugged her tight...

Kushi : di...di what happened to u...r u ok...

Asked kushi in a panicked voice...

Anjali : forgive me if u can kushiji...I'm really sorry because of me ur facing all this...

Kushi : what r u speaking di...

Anjali : I know everything kushiji...don't act as u r happy... Enough pls...

Kushi stood dumbstruck... Anjali pulled her into a hug and both cried...

Anjali made kushi stand and wiped her tears...

Anjali : no kushiji don't cry...I'm am with u...its our revenge time...let's show what girls are upto...
Kiddo_Star thumbnail
It's amazing Didu.. Loved it.   Just send me a PM whenever you update the story...
Saya_arshi thumbnail

Arnav came down searching for kushi...unable to call her because of the previous encounter he shouted

Arnav : DI...DIII...

anjali came there with a horror face and shouted back

Anjali : WHAT!!!!!!

arnav : di...y r u shouting...

Anjali : what do u think Mr.Raizada...only u have the rights to shout at others?????

Shyam showed his eyes indicating anjali knows everything...

She called HP...

Anjali : hpji bring mine and kushi's belongings to the guest room...

Arnav & shyam (together) : why ???????

Anjali : because we are going to stay there...

Arnav : u can't di...

Anjali gave him a glare : then ok...hpji...u pack them...

Arnav : HP don't take that anywhere...

Anjali : hpji...I said pack them...

Arnav : HP I pay u...u should listen to me...

Anjali : hpji I feed u...u should listen to me...

Hp was feeling his head spinning getting held between the brother and sister...

Arnav : di...y r u asking him to pack???

Anjali : because we r leaving the house...

Arnav : what the!!!!...u can't do this di...

Anjali : I can and I will...I gave u an option but u r not allowing us to stay there???? Then what can we do?

Arnav(gritting his teeth) : ok...ok...u can stay in guest room...

Anjali : that's good Mr.Raizada...

Arnav : Mr.Raizada????di...I'm ur chotey...

Anjali : no...not till my bhabi forgives u...now move...

Saying this anjali pushed arnav aside and dragged kushi with her to the guest room...

Arnav : jijaji...what is happening here...

Shyam : saale shahib now we have to get into action to win our wives back...

Arnav nodded as yes...

Soon the whole family came back from temple and came to know about the things that happened some hours back...

Though they felt bad they were very proud of kushi and anjali...

Anjali forced kushi to shift to the guest room which she did...

That night in the guest room...

Kushi : di...y r u doing this???? Nothing will change di...please leave it na...jijaji realized his mistake na...that's enough... Pls forgive him di...

Anjali : what about ur life kushi.???

Kushi : my life... I'm...I'm...

Anjali : your... Your what kushi????? Ur going yo lie that u r very happy with him???? Don't even dare to say that u r happy with him...  Warned anjali...

Kushi : di...I agree u r asr too...Anjali Singh Raizada...but don't scare me like ur brother...

Both of them.giggled...

Kushi : no one can buy love di...its a very holy feeling which can express it...

Anjali : yes kushi...no one can buy love but what about the one who has already fallen in love!!!!

Kushi : what do u mean di????

Anjali : u really don't know what I mean kushiji???...I know that he loves u and u too love him...

Kushi lowered her head...

Anjali : don't feel bad kushiji...there is nothing wrong...he is ur husband...

Kushi(in a disgusting voice) : husband??? 

Anjali :  the way he married absolutely wrong kushiji...I agree and I'm ashamed... Because of me u are ...

Kushi cuts in...

Kushi : no di...u should not be ashamed!!! Did u tell him to marry me like that... No na...then u should not worry...

Anjali  held kushi's hand...

Anjali : kushiji...I'll not ask you to forgive him but he should feel sorry for what he did...if u want u can leave hi...

Kushi interpreted shouting : Nooo di...

Anjali chuckled seeing her reaction

Anjali : don't worry kushi...ASR loves u...and u r in lion's den...as a lioness... In that lion's heart...

Kushi  blushed as anjali hugged her tight...

They heard a knock in the door...both of them turned to see payal at the door...

Kushi : jiji...y r u standing there??? Come in...

Payal came and sat besides kushi...

Payal : kushi...I'm really very sorry... U did all this for me but I...I scolded u like a stupid...

Kushi : jiji...please all of u stop...I'm sick if this word...please...

Payal : I'm going to stay with u here...arnavji married u showing akashji na then let him get punishment too...

Anjali : haan payalji...u r right!!!!!

Payal : they r not that bad di...

Anjali(in scaring tone) : but they should pay for cheating us...they should not even think about lying to us...

Kushi : di...what r u planning???? Ur sounding cruel...

Anjali whispered something in kushi's ears...kushi agreed to kushi without any other options...and payal too agreed readily...

In arnav's room...

Arnav was pacing up and down in his room not knowing what to do...

Shyam tapped him to which arnav shouted WHAT THE!!!!!

shyam : saale shahib...ur what the will not help us...think about some idea...

Arnav : idea...for what jijaji????

Shyam : to pacify rani sahiba and kushiji!!!!!

Arnav : u r asking the great asr to make stupid ideas????? That too for pacifying ladies...asked arnav raising eyebrows...

Shyam : for ur kind Information saale shahib this is not business to raise ur collars saying ur the king... We r nothing without them... Think something...

Akash came in...

Akash : haan bhai...think something soon...

Arnav and shyam : what happened to u?????

Akash : payal too joined kushiji and di...

Shyam   y??? What did u do akash!!!

Akash : I didn't do anything... But bhai did...

Arnav : what the akash!!!what did I do...

Akash : u blackmailed kushiji using me na...so they told I too played a part...

Akash and arnav giggled making akash fume...

Akash : think something soon bhai...

Saying this akash and shyam went to  his room...arnav too went to his sleep...

Next morning...

Arnav woke up feeling something falling hot on him...he woke up with a thud...

Arnav(shouted) : WHAT THE!!!!!

He saw anjali standing in front of him with a bucket...

Anjali : what the nahi Mr.Raizada...garam pani...

Yes...anjali poured hot water on arnav...

Arnav(shouted) : DI HAVE U GONE MAD?????Y DID U POUR IT ON ME???? 

Anjali : the time is 7.00 a.m Mr.Raizada...

Arnav : so????

Anjali : u r not allowed to sleep beyond this time... And if u try to sleep then this will be my treatment...

Arnav :y?????

Anjali : because I said so...

Arnav glared at her and left to washroom...

Anjali giggled seeing his reaction...

After a wash kushi went to get a glimpse of kushi but she was no were to be  seen...he saw the guest room door locked...

He returned to his room with a heavy heart unable to see kushi after his plight with his di yesterday...

Arnav opened his laptop and started reading and replying his mails when HP entered with a coffee tray...

HP : arnav baiyya this is for u...

Arnav was so engrossed in PC that he failed to notice the content of the cup...

Arnav took sip and spitted it in the carpet screaming

Arnav : HPPP !!!!!!!!

HP came running to arnav with shaking legs...

Arnav : WHAT THE HELL IS THIS????

"Karela juice" came   voice from behind...

Arnav and hp turned to see shyam standing outside with a cup in his hand

Arnav exclaimed : what!!!!!

Shyam : haan sale shahib...I think hp forgot to tell u...don't worry same for me too...

Arnav gave an glare at hp which made hp cry...

Shyam : arey arey hpji...u can go...he'll will not eat u...

Hp flew away to save his life...

Shyam : saale sahib...drink fast...

Akash too came there with a cup...

Akash : haan bhai...you'll not  get breakfast till u finish this and u cannot go out too...so cheers...

Arnav : what the!!!!!!

Saya_arshi thumbnail

Arnav came down searching for kushi...unable to call her because of the previous encounter he shouted

Arnav : DI...DIII...

anjali came there with a horror face and shouted back

Anjali : WHAT!!!!!!

arnav : di...y r u shouting...

Anjali : what do u think Mr.Raizada...only u have the rights to shout at others?????

Shyam showed his eyes indicating anjali knows everything...

She called HP...

Anjali : hpji bring mine and kushi's belongings to the guest room...

Arnav & shyam (together) : why ???????

Anjali : because we are going to stay there...

Arnav : u can't di...

Anjali gave him a glare : then ok...hpji...u pack them...

Arnav : HP don't take that anywhere...

Anjali : hpji...I said pack them...

Arnav : HP I pay u...u should listen to me...

Anjali : hpji I feed u...u should listen to me...

Hp was feeling his head spinning getting held between the brother and sister...

Arnav : di...y r u asking him to pack???

Anjali : because we r leaving the house...

Arnav : what the!!!!...u can't do this di...

Anjali : I can and I will...I gave u an option but u r not allowing us to stay there???? Then what can we do?

Arnav(gritting his teeth) : ok...ok...u can stay in guest room...

Anjali : that's good Mr.Raizada...

Arnav : Mr.Raizada????di...I'm ur chotey...

Anjali : no...not till my bhabi forgives u...now move...

Saying this anjali pushed arnav aside and dragged kushi with her to the guest room...

Arnav : jijaji...what is happening here...

Shyam : saale shahib now we have to get into action to win our wives back...

Arnav nodded as yes...

Soon the whole family came back from temple and came to know about the things that happened some hours back...

Though they felt bad they were very proud of kushi and anjali...

Anjali forced kushi to shift to the guest room which she did...

That night in the guest room...

Kushi : di...y r u doing this???? Nothing will change di...please leave it na...jijaji realized his mistake na...that's enough... Pls forgive him di...

Anjali : what about ur life kushi.???

Kushi : my life... I'm...I'm...

Anjali : your... Your what kushi????? Ur going yo lie that u r very happy with him???? Don't even dare to say that u r happy with him...  Warned anjali...

Kushi : di...I agree u r asr too...Anjali Singh Raizada...but don't scare me like ur brother...

Both of them.giggled...

Kushi : no one can buy love di...its a very holy feeling which can express it...

Anjali : yes kushi...no one can buy love but what about the one who has already fallen in love!!!!

Kushi : what do u mean di????

Anjali : u really don't know what I mean kushiji???...I know that he loves u and u too love him...

Kushi lowered her head...

Anjali : don't feel bad kushiji...there is nothing wrong...he is ur husband...

Kushi(in a disgusting voice) : husband??? 

Anjali :  the way he married absolutely wrong kushiji...I agree and I'm ashamed... Because of me u are ...

Kushi cuts in...

Kushi : no di...u should not be ashamed!!! Did u tell him to marry me like that... No na...then u should not worry...

Anjali  held kushi's hand...

Anjali : kushiji...I'll not ask you to forgive him but he should feel sorry for what he did...if u want u can leave hi...

Kushi interpreted shouting : Nooo di...

Anjali chuckled seeing her reaction

Anjali : don't worry kushi...ASR loves u...and u r in lion's den...as a lioness... In that lion's heart...

Kushi  blushed as anjali hugged her tight...

They heard a knock in the door...both of them turned to see payal at the door...

Kiddo_Star thumbnail
Hehe... That was amazing... Loved it... What should I say Didu? It's amazing... But Didu when you send the PM, please try to send the link too...

Love,
Guddi
Saya_arshi thumbnail

Kushi : jiji...y r u standing there??? Come in...

Payal came and sat besides kushi...

Payal : kushi...I'm really very sorry... U did all this for me but I...I scolded u like a stupid...

Kushi : jiji...please all of u stop...I'm sick if this word...please...

Payal : I'm going to stay with u here...arnavji married u showing akashji na then let him get punishment too...

Anjali : haan payalji...u r right!!!!!

Payal : they r not that bad di...

Anjali(in scaring tone) : but they should pay for cheating us...they should not even think about lying to us...

Kushi : di...what r u planning???? Ur sounding cruel...

Anjali whispered something in kushi's ears...kushi agreed to kushi without any other options...and payal too agreed readily...

In arnav's room...

Arnav was pacing up and down in his room not knowing what to do...

Shyam tapped him to which arnav shouted WHAT THE!!!!!

shyam : saale shahib...ur what the will not help us...think about some idea...

Arnav : idea...for what jijaji????

Shyam : to pacify rani sahiba and kushiji!!!!!

Arnav : u r asking the great asr to make stupid ideas????? That too for pacifying ladies...asked arnav raising eyebrows...

Shyam : for ur kind Information saale shahib this is not business to raise ur collars saying ur the king... We r nothing without them... Think something...

Akash came in...

Akash : haan bhai...think something soon...

Arnav and shyam : what happened to u?????

Akash : payal too joined kushiji and di...

Shyam   y??? What did u do akash!!!

Akash : I didn't do anything... But bhai did...

Arnav : what the akash!!!what did I do...

Akash : u blackmailed kushiji using me na...so they told I too played a part...

Akash and arnav giggled making akash fume...

Akash : think something soon bhai...

Saying this akash and shyam went to  his room...arnav too went to his sleep...

Next morning...

Arnav woke up feeling something falling hot on him...he woke up with a thud...

Arnav(shouted) : WHAT THE!!!!!

He saw anjali standing in front of him with a bucket...

Anjali : what the nahi Mr.Raizada...garam pani...

Yes...anjali poured hot water on arnav...

Arnav(shouted) : DI HAVE U GONE MAD?????Y DID U POUR IT ON ME???? 

Anjali : the time is 7.00 a.m Mr.Raizada...

Arnav : so????

Anjali : u r not allowed to sleep beyond this time... And if u try to sleep then this will be my treatment...

Arnav :y?????

Anjali : because I said so...

Arnav glared at her and left to washroom...

Anjali giggled seeing his reaction...

After a wash kushi went to get a glimpse of kushi but she was no were to be  seen...he saw the guest room door locked...

He returned to his room with a heavy heart unable to see kushi after his plight with his di yesterday...

Arnav opened his laptop and started reading and replying his mails when HP entered with a coffee tray...

HP : arnav baiyya this is for u...

Arnav was so engrossed in PC that he failed to notice the content of the cup...

Arnav took sip and spitted it in the carpet screaming

Arnav : HPPP !!!!!!!!

HP came running to arnav with shaking legs...

Arnav : WHAT THE HELL IS THIS????

"Karela juice" came   voice from behind...

Arnav and hp turned to see shyam standing outside with a cup in his hand

Arnav exclaimed : what!!!!!

Shyam : haan sale shahib...I think hp forgot to tell u...don't worry same for me too...

Arnav gave an glare at hp which made hp cry...

Shyam : arey arey hpji...u can go...he'll will not eat u...

Hp flew away to save his life...

Shyam : saale sahib...drink fast...

Akash too came there with a cup...

Akash : haan bhai...you'll not  get breakfast till u finish this and u cannot go out too...so cheers...

Arnav : what the!!!!!!

The brothers and the brother in law came down for breakfast after the juice treatment not knowing that there is much more waiting for them that day...

They landed at the breakfast table HP came with the dishes...hp started serving them when arnav yelled...

Arnav : where is kushi ?????

HP(stammered)  : voh...voh baiya...bhabi...

Arnav : what?????

Anjali came out from kitchen and  interpreted...

Anjali : she went to temple...

Arnav : di I'm leaving...

Anjali : first have your food and go...

Arnav : no di...I...

Shyam nodded his head as " no" sitting across arnav...arnav understood the meaning and sat back on his chair...

They started to eat...

Arnav took a piece of roti...dipping it in the curry ate it...

"YUCK"...he spitted the food and yelled "DIII"

Anjali came to the breakfast table calmly...

Anjali : what???

Arnav : what the hell is this????

Anjali : roti...

Arnav : di...is this roti????  I agree you angry with me for what I did... But how can u cook this bad!!!!

Anjali : when did I tell u that I cooked it...and yes I can't cook bad so I didn't take the risk...

Arnav : what the!!! If u didn't cook then what were u doing inside the kitchen... And who Cooked this so called roti...

Anjali : I'm cooking for us...this is for u people... Your lovable hp cooked it for u!!!!

Arnav+Akash+Shyam( together) : hp?????

Anjali said with smiling face : after all u r paying him chotey...then its his duty na to take care of you...

Shyam : but rani shahiba y r u cooking separately...

Anjali : because we r not paying him Mr.Jha...

Arnav stood up instantly : Di I'm leaving...

Anjali : u can't... Until u finish!!!!!!

Arnav : I will...

Nani  joined them...

Nani : I don't think you can walk till ur office chotey...

Arnav : why should I walk when I have my own car????

Nani : you have ur own car but the keys are with me... Told nani shaking the key in air...

Arnav took out his phone immediately and called aman...the phone was ringing... He tried twice...thrice but there was no response...

Arnav muttered : damn aman!!!!

Nani : better sit and eat...don't waste ur time...

He sat back on the chair and started eating constantly mocking at nani and anjali...

Shyam  and akash stood up...

Shyam : bye rani sahiba...I'm leaving...

Akash : bhai...I want to talk something important...I'll wait for u in living room... Come after finishing ur food...

Arnav asked shocked : you both finished????

Shyam : you would have also finished by now if u didn't waste ur time shouting... 

Arnav glared at shyam as he left from there...

Arnav came to living room after finishing the roti made by his lovable hp...

He saw akash waiting for him...

Arnav : tell me akash...what is it????

Akash made arnav sit besides him...

Akash : u know bhai...di is right... U loose ur mind when ur angry...

Arnav yelled : WHAT DO U MEAN?????

Akash : bhai u could have booked a taxi...u would have reached by now if u had did it...

Yes...he was right thought arnav...how did he forget about it!!!

Arnav : u should have told this that time idiot...

Akash : I can tolerate HP's food once a day...not for my whole life bhai...

Saying akash tapped arnav's shoulder and left...

Arnav too got ready for his day and went near his car after getting  the keys from nani...

When he was about to get inside the car he saw kushi coming out of an auto with a pooja taal in her hand...

He turned around to see if there is anyone outside the house but the area was empty as anjali and nani were in kitchen...

Kushi who walked inside the compound saw arnav coming towards her...

She tried to walk past him but he was very quick for hand...

Saya_arshi thumbnail

Arnav grabbed her wrist and whispered "kushi"

His voice transferred many mixed emotions... Guilt, pain,regret, love...

But kushi made up her mind not to get melted today...enough is enough told her mind...she tried to get rid from his hold... But no use as his hold on her got tightened...

Kushi shouted : LEAVE ME...

Arnav : y should I???? I'm holding my wife's hand...u have any problem...

Kushi : haan...wife...a contract wife...

Saying she turned to face him and released her hand for his hold...

Arnav : kushi...I didn't mean to hurt u...

Kushi started crying...tears made way through her eyes which hurted arnav more...

Kushi : hurt me??? U didn't want to hurt me???? I wonder Mr.raizada...u was searching for ways to hurt me na...this hurts me more Mr.raizada...be happy... See I'm crying...

Arnav folded his fists in anger...

Arnav : kushi please... I'm sorry...

Kushi : sorry???...u r asking sorry to a halwai's daughter...and of course to ur contract wife...

Arnav gritted his teeth and clenched her arms...

Arnav : don't dare to say that again... That damn contract is for ur lifetime Mrs.Arnav Singh Raizada...

Kushi : no...I'll not live with u...I hate u...

Arnav : u have to live with me because I love u...

Kushi stood shocked more tears made way through her eyes...but these were happy tears...but her mind was not willing to accept his words ...

She replied in a fragile tone...

Kushi : true love trusts never doubts...

Arnav : I agree I doubted u but that doesn't mean I distrust u...if I thought so I would not even allowed u near di...

Kushi muttered again looking down : I hate u...

Arnav lifted her head placing hand in her chin...

Arnav(told in a husky voice) : but ur eyes are speaking something else kushi...i am visualizing love in these eyes...

Kushi protested "no"...

Arnav tightened his grip on her arm and whispered in her ears...

Arnav : yes kushi...these eyes shows love...if u hate me that much then y r u sad???  U should be happy na...y r  u crying kushi???...

Kushi stared at the floor unable to answer his question...

Arnav : because I know u love me... I'll make u confess this Mrs.Raizada...but one thing will never Change "you r my soulmate and my better half"...

He pulled her into a  bone crushing hug...kushi was shocked...she started pushing him but his hold in her was getting tight... Soon she gave in and hugged him back...

Arnav came back to reality he pulled  kushi from the hug and made stand on her feet  wiping her tears...

Kushi immediately turned her face not wanting to fall weak in front of him but what she didn't realize is that she has already fallen weak in his arms...she walked towards the house when arnav started towards his office...

encounter...

Arnav started ignoring kushi thinking that she might come back to him by herself but his behavior hurted kushi more...

One evening...

In RM...

Anjali and payal were sitting in the living room after finishing their daily c****s...

Payal : di did you notice kushi??? She is becoming pale and remaining silent now a days...

Anjali : haan payalji...I thought arnav will come back to kushi in one or two days,when we started our girls mission... But they don't   even seem to be  worried...

Payal : not even a bit di...they started demanding karela juice now a days...

Anjali : and my stupid brother!!!! He doesn't even care for his wife..

Payal : haan di...kushi misses him i think...

Anjali : we have to do something to bring arnav and kushiji together...

Payal : yes di...something which makes him worry...

After sometimes of thinking and rejecting many plans anjali shouted...

Anjali(shouted) : IDEA!!!!

Payal : what di???

Anjali  explained payal about the plan...payal was happy but asked...

Payal : di what if he agrees and sign back the paper...

Anjali : he will not payalji...he cannot even think about it...

Payal : ok then let's execute it but di we need someone's help who knows about all this...

Anjali nodded : yes payalji...

When they were talking akash and shyam returned from office and crossed the living room

Payal shouted "di" and pointed them by eyes...

A naughty smile creeped anjali's face as soon as she saw them...

Anjali : stop there...

Both akash and shyam turned Back to see anjali...they both looked at each other surprised...

Anjali : why are you looking at each other I called you only... Come here...

Akash and shyam obeyed their words not wanting to make them more angry...

Shyam : what rani shahiba???

Anjali struggled not knowing how to start but akash made her job easy...

Akash : di..when will you forgive us??? We admitted we are wrong but still y r u punishing us????

Anjali : in that case akash,both of you will be forgiven if you do as we say...

Both akash and shyam was became very curious...

Akasham(together) : what should we do???

Anjali explained him her plan...both nodded...

Shyam : but when saale shahib comes to know we helped you he will kill us...

Akash : let's think about it later jijaji...

Shyam : ok then... Everything will be ready within two days...

Akash : ok I'll finish my part after that...

Both nodded and went...anjali and payal HiFied...

Saya_arshi thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

After two weeks...

In AR...

Arnav received a parcel in his office address... He took it out and saw the contents... The contents of the parcel shocked him to the core...

He gritted his teeth..."how dare she!!!!"...

He left the office in pure rage within minutes he reached RM...

Anjali,Mami,nani were sitting in the living room... His eyes searched for his wife...

There she came with a tea tray followed by payal...

ASR roared inside the house...

He got the tray from her hand...placed it in the tea table and held her wrist pulling her with him towards his room...oops their room...

All looked at him shocked...

Payal and anjali exchanged looks with a smile...

He pushed her into the room and locked the door...

Kushi was shocked by his behavior...

Kushi : what do u think of yourself Mr.Raizada...how can u...

Kushi couldn't complete as arnav barked back...

Arnav : what do you think of yourself kushi???? What the hell is this???

He asked throwing the envelop at her face...

Kushi was irritated by his act...she picked up the letter and opened it...

Tears started flowing through her eyes seeing the subject...

"Divorce papers"...kushi gasped...

Kushi : you want divorce from me???

Arnav : what the hell!!!! Kushi you are the one who send me those papers dammit!!!!

Kushi : me??? What r u speaking???? Why will I send u divorce papers???

Arnav : you should answer that question...

Kushi : u think that I would ask for divorce??

Arnav : why can't you kushi??? You are the one who told me that you hate me...

Kushi : so u thought that I send those papers...

Arnav : kushi...if you didn't send the papers then how did ur signature come in these papers...

Kushi : this is your problem Mr.Raizada...u always believe what you see...have u ever thought of something beyond that...

Arnav : kushi stop it!!!

Kushi anger reached its peak and she started shouting...

Kushi : NO...I WILL NOT...JUST HEAR ME TODAY...DON'T EVEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH TILL I FINISH...

Arnav : kushi mind ur tone...

Kushi : I will not...what do you think of yourself... That u can rule this world with your stupid money... U can't... Have you ever thought of anything other than your own happiness... U are selfish Mr.Raizada...

Arnav : kushi don't you dare...

Kushi : haan...I'll dare... What will you do??? Truth is always bitter... Your ego always matters to you...you will near leave it...have you ever thought of what others need..no... If u had asked me about shyamji that day everything would have been fine today...

Arnav gasped "kushi"

Kushi : leave me...have u ever asked lavanyaji what she needed... You have always imposed your decision on her and she didn't even open her mouth against you  because she loved you and you broke her heart in return... You...

Arnav cuts in...

Arnav : what about you kushi... You never loved me????

Kushi  : I...I...

Arnav : I...I what kushi???...you are right I always have a ego problem especially with u...u know y???

Kushi looked at him giving a blank reaction...

Arnav : because you made me fall in love...the day you fell on my arms...I fell for u...

Kushi gasped at his confession...

Arnav : I don't have any ego now...you know y??? I can't afford to loose you... The day when I saw you in jijaji's arms I was very angry... What I heard hurted me a lot...

He cupped kushi's cheeks...

Arnav : kushi I don't want you to leave me I thought you will change in this six months...but I was totally wrong... I married you for no mistake of yours...I tortured you...but still you...you acted as you are happy in front of my family...

Kushi started crying more...

Kushi whispered "arnavji"...

Arnav : kushi please don't cry...mujhe bahot farakh padutha hai kyunki "I LOVE YOU"...

Arnav : kushi forgive me if you can...scold me...beat me...even kill me...but don't leave me...

Kushi placed her hand on his mouth nodding "no"...

Arnav went on his knees and held her hand...

Kushi gets shocked seeing his acts ...

Arnav : "WILL U BE MRS.ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA FOR THE REST IF YOUR LIFE"...

kushi holds him by his shoulders asking him to get up...

He gets up and she hugs him...

Kushi : I can't Mr.Raizada...