--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Sanjana stormed out of the shop. Ajay had to be crazy if he thought she would sign the papers. She was walking with tears in her eyes and had a blurry vision. She stepped into the road when she felt strong hands pulling her back. She was almost knocked over by a car. Thankfully someone saved her. She turned and saw Ajay. He had a furious look on his face.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed Sanjana? How could you be so stupid? Had that car hit you I wouldn't know what I would have done?"

Sanjana had to blink to get rid of her tears. She was so sure she was dreaming. This couldn't be Ajay. She had just left him at the shop.

She looked up into his strong handsome face. Worried was etched in it. It took her a second and then she went flying into Ajay's arms.

"I knew you cared. Oh Ajay I can't begin to tell you how I have fallen in love with you."

Reality hit Ajay hard in his gut. He pulled out of the hug and said she only saved her for humanity sake. He asked her to take care of herself and hurriedly left from there. A new way of tears flooded Sanjana's eyes. Why was Ajay behaving like this? She knew he had feelings for her so then why shy away from them.

She slowly made her way home. Her heart was breaking into a million pieces. Her love for Ajay prevented her from giving up. She made a vow to win his heart. She reached home and went directly to the temple.

"Baba, only you know how much I love Ajay. Today I make a vow before you that I won't rest until I make him mine.  Give me your blessings Lord. "She prayed over and over. She bowed her head in front the idol and when she stood up sindoor was smeared across her forehead. She took this as a sign from God. Now she was a woman on a mission. She would do anything it took to win her love.

Ajay went back to the shop but found it difficult to work. His thought kept going back to Sanjana. He felt so out of tune with himself. What was going on with him? Why was he reacting like this? When he saw that Sanjana was almost knocked over by the car he felt rage. How could she be so careless? He was highly confused with his feelings. He tried his best to remind himself of Trilok's words but yet he felt this strange magnetic pull towards Sanjana.

His phone rang. He looked at the number and saw it was Sanjana. He ignored the call. She call him again and he did the same thing. The phone continuously rang. She was not giving up. Finally she decided to message him. She wrote, "Ajay, for how long will you ignore me? I want you. I love you. Please give me a chance. Give us a chance. Let me prove to you how I love you. We belong together Ajay."

Ajay reread the message like a hundred times. He let each word sink into his brain and into his heart. How can Sanjana be so bold? He ignored the text and went back to work fearing that Bhusan may accuse him of being lazy.

Sanjana was furious. There was no response from Ajay. How could he ignore her like this? She picked up a vase a throw it. Such was her angered state. She messaged him again, "Ajay, I cannot not go on like this anymore. I get that you don't love me so henceforth I am leaving this place. I am going far away from you. The heartache is too much to bear. I wish you success in everything you do. Good bye."

She wished with every fiber of her being that Ajay would call her bluff but he never responded. Sadly she began to pack her clothes. She could control her tears but how could she stop her heart from loving Ajay. 

She had packed everything and said her goodbyes to her father and sister. Her dad tried to persuade her to stay but she insisted that she go. With a heavy heart she walked out of the house. The skies opened up and the rain started pouring. Even God didn't want her to leave. She walked in the rain thinking only of Ajay. She arrived at the train station and brought a ticket. She didn't care where the destination was. She only wanted to get out of this place. This place held t much pain for her. She sought refuge to get away from the heartbreak.

She boarded the train with a heavy heart. She silently hoped that Ajay would have stopped her bit nothing happened. She felt the train moving and knew this was the end. The lady sitting next her looked her and said, "You love him don't you?" Sanjana was startled. The lady said, "My child it is written all over your face."

Sanjana wiped her tears and said, "It's nothing like that. I am leaving home for the first time so I am a bit sad." The lady nodded with an all knowing look, "Dear child, if that was the case you wouldn't be clutching to your mungalsutra. You are holding it as if it were your life line." Sanajana looked down. She was indeed clinging to her wedding chain.

"Child did you have a fight with your patni? Life is too short to have arguments. You can't just run away from it." The lady was talking but the words fell on deaf ears. Sanjana was lost in Ajay's thoughts. She looked at the phone and desperately wished that Ajay would call her once.

Sanjana leaned against the window and fell asleep. Even in her dreams she saw and heard Ajay. There was no escaping. Ajay was everywhere. His smile, his touch, his face, his voice, everything lingered in her mind. "How could you leave me and go Sanjana?" it was Ajay's voice. She knew for sure she was dreaming.

"Sanjana, how could you even think of leaving me?"

"When you didn't love me what was the point in staying?

"Not love you? Sanjana I have been madly in love with you since the first day I laid eyes on you. But you had loved Ajju so I didn't want to come in between the both of you. When you told me you loved me I thought you were playing a prank on me.  I wanted to tell you then how much I loved you but I kept remembering dad's words. Sanjana, please don't go. I need you in my life. You complete me. I realize that now."

Sanjana couldn't believe that Ajay was pouring out his heart to her like this.

"Ajay..."

"Shhh. I LOVE YOU SANJANA. I am not afraid to let the world know it. I have come to take you home."

"What about your parents?"

"Don't worry I'll set everything right. Once you are by my side I can do anything."

He pulled her into his arms. It felt so right. He started kisng her all over much to the amusement of the people on the train. They started to applaud them. Sanjana pulled back embarrassed as she was not used to being the center of attention. Ajay to realized he had just confessed his love to her in front of strangers. Both of them blushed. The lady said, "God has brought you together. You are a march made in heaven. May you always be happy."

They got off the train and headed back for home. Ajay held her hand tightly. He was never letting her go.

"you belong to me Sanjana. Now, forever and always."

Sanjana couldn't believe that her love came and stopped her from going. That moment when Ajay confessed his love for her will be forever etched in her memory.

"I love you Ajay. And you belong to me always."

He took her to a nearby temple where he applied sindoor on her forehead and sealed it with a kissed. She was his for all eternity now.

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome start Jen... Waiting for the rest😊
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Good concept!! Waiting for more!
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Another Sweet OS from u Jen wow...dis is so diff yet so Beautiful Never thought dat Ajay would have ever loved Sanju even b4 Ajju...Ok r u planning to Continue or it ends here.If u plan to continue dis plsss Do It soon...Thanx for writing dis.
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awee very nice rain confessions r the best
well written
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
It was lovely Jen😳 I loved it😳
"Not love you? Sanjana I have been madly in love with you since the first day I laid eyes on you. But you had loved Ajju so I didn't want to come in between the both of you. When you told me you loved me I thought you were playing a prank on me.  I wanted to tell you then how much I loved you but I kept remembering dad's words. Sanjana, please don't go. I need you in my life. You complete me. I realize that now."

I loved these lines the best😳 A beautiful OS Jen😊 I will be waiting for that FF you promised
Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it
Can you write a story where ajay is in love with sanjana during their college days
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aniiee

Good concept!! Waiting for more!

thank you. i finished updating.😳
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Another Sweet OS from u Jen wow...dis is so diff yet so Beautiful Never thought dat Ajay would have ever loved Sanju even b4 Ajju...Ok r u planning to Continue or it ends here.If u plan to continue dis plsss Do It soon...Thanx for writing dis.

Thanks Nisha😊  I will try to continue once time permits.😳
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Messi2

Awee very nice rain confessions r the best
well written

Thanks Jessi. I'm glad you liked it.😛