cv's stop giving asad ahmed khan's BGM to new azaad

Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
cv's wht the hell was tht...
why oh why🥱
did u guys giv asad's BGM to this new hero...
even Aahil had his own BGM then why  are u guys using aak's bgm for this new hero..
plz its a request giv him his own BGM..
And I hope we don't get to hear Mitwaa on this pair...
they shld have their own music plzzz
coz asya is asya don't copy asya music or even asad's BGM..🥱
Edited by Aahana. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Same here,i said it in my yesterday's post also.thy played aak bgm also same family bgm tht played for khan villa family.why?
Pl cv's dnt play AAK & ARI music,also nt mitwa & junun for any couple.we dnt lk it.
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I for one didn't mind the background score used on Azaad. In fact I welcomed it! Such great nostalgia! Asad and Ayaan. Hayye, such amazing memories attached to it. They've used it on Aahil too before. 
But then again, that's just me. 

:)
Priyanka- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree i feel same
Ye log esa kyu kar rahe hai
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just watched today's episode to see what they have planned.. Gosh this show can not get any cheper than this, I mean seriously what's with weird looking side actors. Completely agree with you Bout the BG for this new guy, sorry but I do not think he is a right choice, he is totally wooden , no acting skills, totally a disaster, may be he will improve later, but seriously his entry was a complete put off, just having looks and good body does not make you a good actor. I will give max 2 months to this crap.Both Azad and Mahira has no charm..I know it takes time to make a Jodi, but this guy, I have no hopes.. Edited by VishaD. - 8 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They have Azaad Asad's BGM, will they give Azaad and Mahira SAHIL BGM Junoon? Who knows they are capable of anything! Azaad is a new guy he should get his own BGM? Or is he supposed to be Asad's reincarnation? I don't think so. So why not give him his own tune? I know they want to save money, but still? The plot seems quite bizarre with Chudail's kids having all sorts of problems. The daughter is paralysed in the hand and the son has anger problems and also some dark magic. I guess he had the powers in him before Chudail lost her abilities, so she passed it to him. The other two kids probably don't have any powers. I think only Azaad and Chudail know about the Magic stuff. The others don't! 

Mahira was cute, but her entry to the house looked like when Sanam entered IM for the first time. Her old house where she had been as a toddler. That time I totally bought it coz it was natural and nothing weird about it. Nothing supernatural it was just a normal story. So much they could have continued to do with that story but they lost their way and now we see the result. A paranormal story. But I hoesntly don't know how well this will go and how long the momentum will stay. This Jodi so far does not have that goosebumps effect. We shall see. But new hero is strictly OK at this stage. Good looking, well built, but that is not enough to pull off a character! We all know that. Nothing against him he seems genuine. But this is a tough job. Especially to come on board after veteran actors have been in lead roles on this show! My hats off for his courage to step into this! Good luck! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago