Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
t4s and i agree ...

But won't the clash with BM affect his film's business? "Yes, but everyone comes with their own destiny. Ideally, it (the clash) shouldn't have happened, but now that it is happening, all we can do is be positive. A lot of circus will happen (laughs). And that circus won't be from either of the films' offices, but in the industry and the media, (sic)" says the director.
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rohit is right but dont agree with him saying the clash shouldnt have happened. He says like its not their fault that its happening. Mr. Bhansali confirmed its a christmas release when he announced the project last year. While Dilwali team  announced out of nowhere the project and took the last holiday since Aamir wasnt releasing anything but didnt expected that Bhansali would stay by his words. Unfortunetly its happening hope BM will still get its due.
Baaghi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

to phir Dilwale ko aage ya peeche karalo na😆

NAMSAL thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baaghi

to phir Dilwale ko aage ya peeche karalo na😆

yes let it clash with prdp.prdp looks flop because it has gems like neil nitin,armaan kohli in a pivotal role.though i want it to work for sonam.
Baaghi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAMSAL

yes let it clash with prdp.prdp looks flop because it has gems like neil nitin,armaan kohli in a pivotal role.though i want it to work for sonam.

ek to unki Deepika se takkar horahi hai usi me haalat kharaab hai aur tum Sallu se panga lene ki baat kar rahe ho😆

thodi firka to karo Dilwalo ke dilo ki😉
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A lot of circus will happen (laughs). And that circus won't be from either of the films' offices, but in the industry and the media.
^LOL so true 😆
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol ,if the clash shouldnt happen then why did they made it happen. He is talking as if the clash happnd accidentaly or the other team made it happen. Its them only who clashd their film wid BM .bade log aur baddi baddi batein.
Karenina thumbnail
Don't know why people/trade/Bolly people make so much fuss of a clash. Everybody wants to release their movies during holidays these days. It's the most lucrative period, and clashes are bound to happen when the release dates are shrunk.

This clash won't affect both parties significantly. Maybe a few crores. If the content is good, both will work and the movie that's liked most by the audiences will do better.

Simplez.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ranveer SinghVerified account @RanveerOfficial

You are all cordially invited this December to witness the SLB Magic on the big screen

Both sides have come to an agreement...after EROS Now promoters met the King in LA.

I hope there are no fanwars on twitter