Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Nidoo πŸ‘

The family misunderstanding was one of the most realistic track opened up in the most realistic way! I was enjoying every bit of it!
But the closure seems unconvincing for me...I'm not against the whole idea of Ishita working in the office and all, but somehow for me also it seemed Cvs couldn't serve what they brought on their plates ! To me the comical show with Raman was one thing that had me going W*F...it had me not feeling the responsibility Ishita was taking on,the track look irrelevant ..the effort was gone a miss! Had there been some sentiments added seeing Raman ill would of been good! Romi could of been a real show stealer in helping Ishita, hence they could of showed a good bond and given some dignity for Romi. ( I'm a fan of the bhabi -devar jodi) 😳Showing Ishita doing everything on her own was a kill to the track... Leaving that aside I'm still hoping to see apology from Romi and Rinki to Ishita, seems like Rinki will but Romi doesnt seem like he will... :(

P.s I'm writing this on my phone as I ride the train so pardon my typos 😳Edited by Viji15 - 8 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Dogs can identify any smell when they are trained to do so. 
SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Nidoo..!
I would say tweet this post to the CVs and they would know what an excellent track they had introduced only to destroy it with their own hands..YHM is one such show where the CVs always bring in some excellent and realistic tracks , get the audience hooked , and then make a complete mockery of it. I am really appalled by the execution of this juice track. I guess they are just too lazy to do their basic research. So the great RKBs business venture is now made to look like a small scale business unit. Anyways , let me not go there now.

I am just hoping that before the family get together and sing a happy reunion song, Romi and Rinki would be shown apologizing to Ishita and Raman. Instead of this over glorification of female lead I hope they would show her character getting the respect that she truly deserves. In the real world too sometimes all a woman wants is that her family members treat her with respect and I fail to understand why this is so hard.

Edited by SA1234 - 8 years ago
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Viji15

Nidoo πŸ‘

The family misunderstanding was one of the most realistic track opened up in the most realistic way! I was enjoying every bit of it!
But the closure seems unconvincing for me...I'm not against the whole idea of Ishita working in the office and all, but somehow for me also it seemed Cvs couldn't serve what they brought on their plates ! To me the comical show with Raman was one thing that had me going W*F...it had me not feeling the responsibility Ishita was taking on,the track look irrelevant ..the effort was gone a miss! Had there been some sentiments added seeing Raman ill would of been good! Romi could of been a real show stealer in helping Ishita, hence they could of showed a good bond and given some dignity for Romi. ( I'm a fan of the bhabi -devar jodi) 😳Showing Ishita doing everything on her own was a kill to the track... Leaving that aside I'm still hoping to see apology from Romi and Rinki to Ishita, seems like Rinki will but Romi doesnt seem like he will... :(

P.s I'm writing this on my phone as I ride the train so pardon my typos 😳

Exactly my sentiments, Viji! Everything seemed off in this track. There was nothing I could connect to as a viewer, whether emotionally or otherwise. We're all sailing in the same boat πŸ˜”

Thanks for the write up Viji 😳
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SA1234

Great post Nidoo..!

I would say tweet this post to the CVs and they would know what an excellent track they had introduced only to destroy it with their own hands..YHM is one such show where the CVs always bring in some excellent and realistic tracks , get the audience hooked , and then make a complete mockery of it. I am really appalled by the execution of this juice track. I guess they are just too lazy to do their basic research. So the great RKBs business venture is now made to look like a small scale business unit. Anyways , let me not go there now.

I am just hoping that before the family get together and sing a happy reunion song, Romi and Rinki would be shown apologizing to Ishita and Raman. Instead of this over glorification of female lead I hope they would show her character getting the respect that she truly deserves. In the real world too sometimes all a woman wants is that her family members treat her with respect and I fail to understand why this is so hard.

Well said, Anju πŸ‘

The least they could do is NOT undermine Raman's skills and his business acumen by showing Ishita being able to handle everything without his involvement. Its an insult to his character which spent 6 yrs in making him the businessman he is today.
mreshma thumbnail
The episode was acceptable excepting 1- 2  points...But still  nothing justifies the ludicrous writing by Cv's where Raman's MNC is made to look like a cottage industry...Hope the Cv's just showed Ishita just an ordinary woman n made it look more convincing than making her a superwoman bcoz for me this 'Ishita ki wajah se' is getting OTT...But unfortunately we can only wish...😭...
The Cv's I must say is cunning enough in managing not to make the FL feel sorry whenever she hides something or break promises...They use their tried n tested formula of, One shouting from Raman = Neutralization of Ishita's mistakes n that too with support from MIL...πŸ˜† ...Anyways happy that this time at least they decided to end the matter positively in the very same convo...😊...IshRa was cute in the scene😳...

Both Raman and Ishita were looking superb on the Independence Day...😳...

And today the climax drama of this track to continue...πŸ˜†...

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayasundar

Hi Nidhi,

Thanks for opening the thread. As Gan and Akashna did not open thread last week I never had a place to vent out my rant.

Sorry you have to hear about my rant in your first thread itself. 

I would have been happy to gush in your thread if you had opened one during IshRa C and morning after but alas you just opened your thread and you are going to feel my rant.

The starting of the track was beautiful how one person greed was catching in the family and allowed it to break it apart. It was beautifully executed. 

MIL/DIL joining together to unite the family also was good but it was not up to the mark as they only showed everyone they needed Raman for only his money. I would have been happy along with it that they would miss Raman for his love but that piece they did not execute it. It would have been beautiful to watch.

Romi apology they left it incomplete he only apologized to Raman what about Bala,Mihir and Ishita and what about him finding the truth about Ishita and feeling guilty about  how he treated her?

Everybody is complaining the juice track was included to make Ishita mahan  I disagree with this notion. I think this track was executed to show everyone in the family that Raman decision of making Ishita the heir was right because even without him she would fulfill his dreams and be united with the family. 

It was a beautiful track but the execution was really bad they should have showed if they did not want him to be serious they could have said that he is induced coma for a day or two so that his body heals that does happen in real life that doctors do make the patients go in to a induced coma for a day or two for their body to heal. It would have made sense that there was no way to communicate with Raman so Ishita took all the decision without informing him which would have been acceptable instead they showed Raman is behaving like a child in a sense that is also true because he has a hospital phobia but when you see him throwing tantrums and running around you immediately think why cannot he deal with company problems over phone and why is Ishita hiding stuff so the execution of the track failed miserably and it  is irritating as viewer to see one lead highlighted and the other lead sidelined.

I am still hoping against hope that they give a conclusion to the family mu track very nicely instead of just making them go back to the house because all the family helped in delivering the juice.

Coming to today episode it was watchable because of IshRa conversation which was nice after Toshjii hijacked the phone and Raman immediately realizing his mistake and apologizing but I am still waiting to hear Ishita saying she was wrong in hiding things from Raman again. 

Suraj and Parameet was good but I find Parameet is lacking his villiangiri.

Rinki I cannot understand her she wanted the production to be stopped but when they did what she wanted she immediately thought that this is not right where are her brain cells when she was making the plans to stop the order.

Sarika I don't understand her character at all she heard Rinki asking Suraj to stop the order she should have at least told Romi about it so that they would have been more vigilant in guarding the juice.

Raman entry was cool to watch. He looked really looked handsome and Ishita looked beautiful in white sari.

I don't know how a dog can smell pesticides and figure it out but I will take that as creative liberty and go with the flow.

Once again thanks for opening the thread.

I had written a long post yest but the post reply never happened and hence I gave up.

Maya, even though the execution of this track was bad, I do agree with you that the whole purpose of this track is to show Raman was right with the POA decision. While earlier the whole kaand started coz of the POA and the family split, while Raman was working his ass off for them- they had to show family reuniting and accepting ishita as the right heir to Raman. 

The Cvs did try to put logic behind Raman's behaviour and Ishita's hiding stuff from him though i did not completely agree. The nurse said patients were not allowed to use the phone. Plus Raman has to rest without any stress for 2-3 days. Ishita was fearing the same- if Raman gets to know he will run away from the hospital and he did that too yest. She was anyways taking help from Mihir on the phone, which is as good as taking help from Raman!

Sarika overhearing an not acting on it did not make sense. So the Cvs showed raman having his feet up and all the others working for a change, which made sense. if Raman wud have worked himself, why have a track for it? He does it all the time!
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Even though the track execution had issues, since i see everyone raising the same points, I am saying again:
Phones r not allowed for patients in that hospital

Ishita knew Raman will run away from the hospital if he smells a problem, he wont be sitting on the phone helping her! That is what I was saying the last few days and he actually did that yest. hence he was not told anything. 

Doctor has advised Raman 2-3 days complete rest without any stress.

Ishita was taking help from Mihir on the phone, as good as taking help from Raman. She was shown speaking to Mihir, thanking him and saying she did all as per his instructions.

Now Ruhi and Muthu r solving problems tooπŸ˜†

mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunitas123

I had written a long post yest but the post reply never happened and hence I gave up.

Maya, even though the execution of this track was bad, I do agree with you that the whole purpose of this track is to show Raman was right with the POA decision. While earlier the whole kaand started coz of the POA and the family split, while Raman was working his ass off for them- they had to show family reuniting and accepting ishita as the right heir to Raman. 

The Cvs did try to put logic behind Raman's behaviour and Ishita's hiding stuff from him though i did not completely agree. The nurse said patients were not allowed to use the phone. Plus Raman has to rest without any stress for 2-3 days. Ishita was fearing the same- if Raman gets to know he will run away from the hospital and he did that too yest. She was anyways taking help from Mihir on the phone, which is as good as taking help from Raman!

Sarika overhearing an not acting on it did not make sense. So the Cvs showed raman having his feet up and all the others working for a change, which made sense. if Raman wud have worked himself, why have a track for it? He does it all the time!

Hi Sunita,

I don't know whether you misunderstood my post or not. I am not blaming Ishita for taking on the responsibility I am blaming Cv for not giving a proper execution of this track so that Raman is  kept out of the loop. 

Raman by nature is a person who is always on the go even if he is in the hospital and if he wants to find out about his company he would find a way to do it just like yesterday how he threatened the nurse to give him the phone so as a viewer I would have enjoyed Raman phobia in the hospital if it was another track in this track it did not gel well and because Raman was throwing tantrums it also made Ishita look bad because once again it looked she is hiding stuff from Raman. This track Raman should have been serious and not able to communicate they should have shown Ishita taking decision but at the same time sitting in the night with him thinking about some IshRa moments that would have been perfect for this track that is what I was trying to say.