Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nam! Long time catching you on the forum too. All well I hope. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Great.  Have had busy and emotionally demanding weeks now..
btw.my hubs and I watched this awesome documentary..and i thought of you, Nisha, anu and all my sosy gang.

catch this girls if you can...please find the link below to the trailer

Thanks for sharing😊
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IF ate my review! Twice!😭
Thanks Kajal and Mockingbird😊

NAMS🤗
Soch rahi hun Nouf KO ticket bhejoon idhar aane ke liye.

PUTTI

Take care dear🤗

I hope SR is better. Sacchi wholesale rate mein people are bemaar.

About the update

Progress, progress, progress!! II is finally trusting her instinct to trust the Dude. However, she's still going about it in a roundabout way. But that's II for us.

I love the balcony scenes. Such a homey feeling it gives me  and the way he pulled and held her close...❤️

The winds have really changed for II. She wishes to help out FIL but doesn't have the time because of her current job, which is turning out to be rather thankless. Maybe it'll lead to II playing a more active role in Excel sometime in the not so near future. She'll have to fight her demons about not going into the family business first.

This post better get posted!😡
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Namu...🤗

kaisi ho?

ekdum wadiya 😆😳🤗
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

What more can be a deadly combination than an Arab and an Israeli. Seems very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

EnVee have a dream now spinning in my head.

Want to trek to Petra in winter. Aaj se I'm starting a piggy bank for the trip. I have done it once it's awesome. I can never forget this. 
check this picture out..it's from flickr..so thoda sa polish discount kar do but all the same nothing like it ever!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/root-2/12483331103/

btw guys can someone point me to link that details posting pictures on IF. Thanks guys
putti77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

IF ate my review! Twice!😭

Thanks Kajal and Mockingbird😊

NAMS🤗
Soch rahi hun Nouf KO ticket bhejoon idhar aane ke liye.

PUTTI

Take care dear🤗

I hope SR is better. Sacchi wholesale rate mein people are bemaar.

About the update

Progress, progress, progress!! II is finally trusting her instinct to trust the Dude. However, she's still going about it in a roundabout way. But that's II for us.

I love the balcony scenes. Such a homey feeling it gives me  and the way he pulled and held her close...❤️

The winds have really changed for II. She wishes to help out FIL but doesn't have the time because of her current job, which is turning out to be rather thankless. Maybe it'll lead to II playing a more active role in Excel sometime in the not so near future. She'll have to fight her demons about not going into the family business first.

This post better get posted!😡

The changing weather and the traffic sucks in Bangalore..
Angry
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

What more can be a deadly combination than an Arab and an Israeli. Seems very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Only thing that can compare is our own Punjabi munda Iyer girl 😉 i guess. Their fights are no less😳

Seriously would love to know of you girls in real life..can't thank sosy enough😊
blue5sky thumbnail
Nouf my dear...how are you??
blue5sky thumbnail
Putti, Dristi and everyone else online..HELLOOO
putti77 thumbnail

Nouf my dear...how are you??

She is off to her job..
Asma under the table typing😊?