Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey,swetha welcome..

Watched JaGan scene of 15 august.And wondered doesn't they give a brief of the character to the actors.Or they should show one two scene of previous actor or as an actor the replaced actor needs to watch what exactly the cahracter used to do.

I felt Jagya was not very much involved when Ganga said Mannu looked tensed.Anyways the director needs to buck up when the actor just got replaced.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Hey,swetha welcome..

Watched JaGan scene of 15 august.And wondered doesn't they give a brief of the character to the actors.Or they should show one two scene of previous actor or as an actor the replaced actor needs to watch what exactly the cahracter used to do.

I felt Jagya was not very much involved when Ganga said Mannu looked tensed.Anyways the director needs to buck up when the actor just got replaced.

i also udhar felt same . shakti s ITV was also sounding same πŸ˜•
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

No one is getting proper screen space.Especially Jaitser side.They have so many actors to give screen space.And now atleast we will not be upset why Jagya is not shown.His character is needed to continue a whole track and thats enough for me.

neither we are going to beg  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   who cares πŸ˜Ž   as far as jagya is here, we are here . if he will be sent off bv or kill  we will be furrr   πŸ€£     forgot  to appreciate your given title .writers want jagya .  begging of jagya πŸ˜‰
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 8 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

neither we are going to beg πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who cares😎 as far as jagya is here, we are here . if he will be sent off bv or kill we will be furrr 🀣 forgot to appreciate your given title .writers want jagya .begging of jagyaπŸ˜‰[/DIV]

Aur agar hum phir bhi na jaye to?πŸ˜†...Anant is there na?Kya pata Hiten ka AT khol lenge,iss mein kya hai...Appreciate hi to karni hai...πŸ˜†

Thank u ji thank u...πŸ˜‰...Jaab haath mein ayega laptop,title will instantly be tip top...

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Me Fail English?...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Title corrected...

Emotional Britney
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
There was no Jagya...Not even Jaitser track...Bariya hai...πŸ˜†
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

There was no Jagya...Not even Jaitser track...Bariya hai...πŸ˜†

was he yest?
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
he was today with dr.anant in hospital cabin but my tv was on mute mode, i was talking on phone πŸ˜›
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
I have no idea.

Now to I only watch if there is any JaGan related scenes.

It seems Dr.Anant is preparing the ward for Nandini.Time to show all the good sides of Dr.Anant and am loving it.Both Hiten and Shakti are looking really good.No comments on their acting though.They need to adjust.Even now they seem not so involved.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
today was raksha bandhan. jagya s sister is not there. DS is tying rakhi to Jagya, abhi, mannu and shivam .