THBST written update 13 August 2015

mehak9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dadi asks Sanjana "who wants to break our family" and sanjana says" shreya bhabi "..and asks shreya dat she knew everything abt their marriage before mama mamijis anniversary ... Then Why didn't she told d family before???? Now why she s doing this drama????
Bhushan asks shreya is this true?? And shreya says "ya ,but I didn't told family because Ajay promised me he vil tell family when d right time comes but I didn't knew abt d contract marriage" and "it was mummy papas anniversary so I didn't wanted to spoil others mood"... Sanjana says "so u called my papa &informed him im being tortured .. And u tried to harm ayush bhaiyya by putting that money in his bag... Sanjana asks ayush who packed his bag?? Ayush said shreya bhabi... Shreya started crying and said "i packed his bag it doesn't mean dat I I i put dat money n his bag.. Why u r blaming like this" bhushan says "u don't need to give justifications " and asks Sanjana for proof.. Sanjana says" I have proof & u vil know she onlyyy stole necklace and fake baba everything was her plan & d accident also. I vil bring dat cd"

In room Sanjana looking for cd... But it's nowhere...Sanjana comes downstairs and asks shreya "whr s d cd?? Bhushan says stop blaming shreya.. And asks Sanjana to stop lying... Bhushan says "ma papa dadi how much we vil tolerate because of her, plz send her from this house". Sanjana says " no I'm not lying I had that cd with me and Ajay u know that I'm not lying.. I have already told u abt shreya bhabi" Ajay says "Sanjana lets go from here,u don't have any proof so vil stop this matter here"
Sanjana says "I vil go from here not u..., u vil stay with ur family.."... And she asks mamaji to let Ajay stay here... It was not his mistake... Ajay holds sanjanas hand and says lets go...
Mamaji stops them... And says as this was a contract marriage Ajay & Sanjana are not husband & wife... So Ajay vil stay here but Sanjana has to leave ... Sanjana agrees...Ajay says " I won't let u go alone , u r my responsibility" Sanjana says " no Ajay u hav done more than enough for me... I'm not dat selfish to make u away from ur family" she asks family to forgive her... Ajay says Sanjana dat he vil drop but she says she vil go alone... So he asks her can he bring taxi??? Nd he takes her luggage & holds her hand and they went out...

Ajay and Sanjana waiting for taxi...Ajay asks Sanjana for tea... They sit in a shop . Sanjana says sometimes thank u is so small word ..".whatever u hav done for me I don't know how I vil return my favours.." Ajay says "then don't ask " Sanjana says "because of me thr s so many problems n ur life still u supported me..."
"No one vil do dis much for me "and says "I'm sorry..." Ajay "y u r talking like this ,won't u irritate more??" "U know na just give me a call I vil come", "now thr s no relation between us but vil b thr always n each other's life" Sanjana says
" I can c in ur eye that u r sad..." Ajay says because u r going alone ... Then Sanjana asks Ajay y he s feeling so bad ... Ajay says because he had promised ajju dat he vil take care f Sanjana... Sanjana says yes u da very good frnd... Now vil talk abt u Ajay... "Ur family is very angry because of me" " u have to make everything fine" and u have to complete your project" ... Ajay says he vil think... But Sanjana ask to him promise... Dat he vil complete his dream... Ajay asks Sanjana "y r u so much in love with my dream " Sanjana is abt to say something and Ajay says her taxi s here...

Precap: mamaji says mamiji that they are my sisters children...mamiji saying this s d first time mamaji saying this. Shreya eavesdropping and smirks

Sorrryyy forrr d Mistakesss...
Edited by mehak9 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the update.😊