Sanjay Gagnani enters as a convict in 'Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls':

lovevisu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sanjay Gagnani enters as a convict in 'Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls':

Sanjay Gagnani who has been doing episodics after his stint in 'Ek Veer ki Ardaas... Veera' as a rockstar performer has now been roped in to play the role of Abhimanyu in 'Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls'. Sanjay who has already started shooting for the show says, "I play Dylan's (played by Aamir Ali) younger brother who has been proved innocent after he has served a seven year sentence in jail when he was wrongly accused of rape by his college friend Sunaina. Mine is a neutral character and even though his family knows the truth and support him throughout, the circumstances have made him a bit bitter. Through this show we are also trying to show how sometimes innocent people are trapped and have to be in jail till they are proven not guilty."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It could be good but what do the cvs have planned for him? Will he hangout with debjani? Or binny? Who knows what they have in store for his character?
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonder what role hell play. I like seeing binny play a single mother but i would mind seeing a real love angle with her euther cause the other guy was a total dud. 
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well I hope this character should be positive ...as we had already face too many negative characters in the show ...
Hope he will be positive 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DWTG is always giving us the best! hoping it would keep rocking!! :D
tfs