SPOILERS!!! thoughts on finale A reveal

Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OK i dont know about anyone else but i dont know what to feel about CECE Being Charles A. I know many people have guessed about Cece being A but still i was like what the hell!! after reading a theory about Cece being A i also thought may be she is but then i thought about Jason and Cece dating πŸ˜² so i never thought about her being A.. ya though i thought her being red coat...  And Sara being red coat is not a surprise i guess we all knew she was shady... 
and i thought that Marlene said that they are not taking transgender route but they did.
Mona killed Bethany thinking she is Allison that surprised me. lol it was like that they did not think it through... i am confused about many things like toby mother death so bethany killed her and put the blame on charles and they both look like 10 or 12 something and then there was a scene in flashback where toby and Allison kissed and his mom comes there so she was alive at that time so how old was Ali and toby then?lol i dont know if the question made sense😳 
Still a mystery left who killed MRS D? l

And allison wrote Mrs Rollin in blackboard at the end so is she married? 

what i liked about the whole episode was EMILY PUNCHING SARA πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

author7 thumbnail
I like it that Cece was A.  Ever sence I frist saw her in the series I though that she was the bad guy and I was right. πŸ˜Š I have always though she was creppy and never really liked her so she being A is perfect for me. I love to finally hear the backstory!! 
As for the transgender thing. I have not read all the books yet. I am still on book two so but I have looked around the internet and spoiler Alison seems to have an actal twin sister in books but in the series it is changed to Charles/ Cece. 

Emily finally did some kickass when she hit Sara! Go Emily! 

I am actally glad off the season 6 ending. Not so sure though if I am going to watch the seven season.  I think the story ends here somehow. 

Someone I wanted to see more off in the series was Lucas. He was so cute and nerdy. Until they made him a bit creppy - but he was nice in the end. I wanted more off him. Why couldnt they at least have a short scene with him at the prom? 

Edited by author7 - 8 years ago
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I liked the fact that CeCe was A, but a lot of things don't add up from previous episodes in previous seasons, so I hope it's all cleared up.
Red Coat and Black Veil reveal was disappointing. I expected Red Coat and Black Veil to be someone like Melissa/Jenna..but that didn't happen.. and it was Sara shower Harvey  She was only in 9 out of 135 episodes or so, which makes her character pretty irrelevant.

I didn't understand the motive of why CeCe would go to such heights to torcher the girls only because she thought they didn't like Ali, and because she didn't want anyone to come close to her sister.. 

Basically, I liked WHO A was, but I didn't like WHY A was A, and the rest..

Overall I would give the episode a 6/10, because I clearly thought more answers would be given, but it clearly wasn't. The episode was rushed and too much information was given in a small amount of time which made me have to go back a lot of times to digest everything in πŸ˜† 

What I did like is Emily punching Sara, Mona being badass, and Vanessa Ray's (the actor who plays CeCe) acting! :) 
Edited by chasinghope - 8 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovef yhe reveal. Cece being A and this whole transgender theory was so well written and done. Lots of people hated it but people are being hot headed and not thinking it through. No one else would have made sense. Especially wren even though lots of thing pointed to him, unless he daintly walked and dressed in a blonde wig to "kill" mona it wouldnt make sense. Cece pulled it off because the actress has a raspy voice and almost can pass off as a dude at times if she dresses the way sue did in the hoodie! Shes gorgeous but it worked. Her being a guy made sense why A was always manly at times. The twin thing made sense because she always thought of her and ali as twins. The dresses the yellow dresses in the fb made sense. Her entry timing madr sense. Why mona mistook her as ali made sense in radley she was alreadt admitted and is blonde and looks like ali. Yes she dated her brother but she even said she didnt let anything happen cause its gross but sue needed a way into the family. It all fits. 

The only 3 mysteries left are why was maya killed and by whom. Why was mrs D killed and by whom and how could bethany have pushed mrs c when she was still a kid, because mrs c visited toby and ali when they were teens. 

Im hoping these things are answered int he rest of the show. Lucy hale also tweeted something along the lines of "so did bethany really push mrs c?" Which makes me think that part was a lie and theres more story. 

We also need to know why spencer had such deep connections to radley and why wren was so shady in the show ie when he was coloring the pic of the fam at cambell farm? 

We know now though that aria is not A. Thank God. 

Also another loophole was cece was voted prom queen and we saw that in a yearbook.. which doesnt make sense.. unless she went to high schol at some point. 

I also really wanted the NAT thing to be a part of it.

I didnt like that sara harvey was red coat and blackveil .. it was disappointing and i also didnt understand why sara harvey involved herself in thr wholr thing 

Overall id rate the episode 8/10 i lovd the pace and the answers and tye fbs and ceces reveal and the plot line. 

I deducted a point bc some qs werent ansewered still and theres two major plot holes and bc i hated the sara harvey thing. 
Edited by -BolNaHalke- - 8 years ago
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I find cece to be very shady!