Nitin Sahrawat to be paired opposite Additi Gupta

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Nitin Sahrawat makes a superstar entry in Qubool Hai'!

Zee TV's Qubool Hai is set to take yet an other leap from next week. With the latest news on Harshad Chopra being replaced by Rajbeer Singh as the new lead opposite Surbhi Jyotiurlremoved brings you yet an other breaking news on the entry of a new male lead opposite Additi Gupta. 

Nitin Sahrawat who was last seen in an episodic of Savdhaan India and is known for his roles in shows like Kitani Mohabbat Hai and Bade Acche Lagte Hai will join the cast of the show.

Nitin will play the role of Naseer a superstar who will be paired opposite Additi GuptaNitin has already shot his entry scene which will be the freeze before the leap.

When we contacted Nitin on his upcoming show, he confirmed saying, "It feels nice to be responsible for the progression in the narrative. It's extra pressure yet it's what makes the job enjoyable. The best thing about the shoot is that the production people are awesome. I hated leaving Thor my 3 year old adorable Labrador retriever behind for 12 hours, so I told them that he would be accompanying me henceforth. So from tomorrow onwards the little monster would come along, today was the only day that he would be alone at home".

Nitin has already started shooting and will make his entry in Friday's episode.

Writer: Nadia Malik.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oo!so s2's new bakhra will b a superstar.
Why i feel thy tk thr inspiratn 4m OSO whr srk reborn 2 tk revenge 4m arjun rampal,filmy bkgrnd thn sandy ntry n all.may b sanam reborn as mahira 2 tk revenge 4m s2.her son with saif hv power bcz whn s2 conceive ths child she had BM power,bt anothr son didnt hv power bcz she lost her power nw.it cnt b total new story as thy said bcz if it happen thn s2 will nt b here.so obvio revenge drama will happn latter.
So,overall story taken 4m OSO.nothng new,scenes will b old wine in new bottle.tfs.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
One more Nitin after Nitin Goswami as Vikram. Nitin Sahrawat is Vaishnavi Dhanraj's husband. Vaishnavi played Tasha in CID n also was Bheem's 1st wife Hidimba in Mahabharat.
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nitin Sahrawat

Nitin with Vaishnavi

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superstar entry. He can make a superstar exit when GK will not need him anymore
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So Chudail's BF and son will be the same age? I heard that guy Rajbeer is 32 and this guy is 33? Wth? Lol
...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Real life age, poor Aditi is not even 30... :-)
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A superstar for Chudal? This seems too original for QH writers.From which show is this idea lifted?
Any guesses?

JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

So Chudail's BF and son will be the same age? I heard that guy Rajbeer is 32 and this guy is 33? Wth? Lol

😆🤣
the family audience couldn't care less about the handsome(s)... who will vanish after they have been served shirtless in initial episodes.
Age is just a number...Aditi will be a young mom like Amra.. I am not sure how she compares with KV's age
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there is star entry at the end of every leap .. 2 days ka chaand he is , who will marry sannu ,gives her all the property ,make her a superstar begum sahiba .. who knows he will have a son who is I'll treated by him listening to sannu 's complaints .son will be lonely intense haunted by the past .history repeats itself very new story 😉 😆