Rithvik-Asha reprise 'Pavitra Rishta' roles for Kumkum Bhagya

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD  

Get ready for another beautiful surprise!!!! Its #Awesomeness leme give you guys a hint #Arvi  https://instagram.com/p/6P5X_ghIkX/ 

Embedded image permalink

Rithvik-Asha reprise 'Pavitra Rishta' roles for another show

Embedded image permalink

Asha Negi and Rithvik Dhanjani, whose love blossomed on the set of 'Pavitra Rishta', have been working on separate projects since then. While Rithvik was seen hosting Nach Baliye, Asha took up the ongoing series of Indian Idol Junior.

The two are now back together in a fiction show " they will be seen reprising their 'Pavitra Rishta' roles as Arjun and Purvi for a special episode of Kumkum Bhagya. 

Says Rithvik, "We are reviving the magic of the pair. As and when we get a chance to do something on screen like this, we will do it for our viewers." With their real romance also going strong, is marriage on the cards any time soon? "Marriage will happen, but probably after two-three years, when the time is right," replies Asha. 

While marriage has been put on hold for the time being, that has not stopped them from going in for adoption. They have adopted a cute canine " a mix breed Maltipoo, who is two-and-a-half month old. Rithvik says, "I adopted a pet because I have been wanting one for the longest time. In fact, I am really close to Ravi Dubey's dog Moyo. Since I was also keen on having a pet dog like me, Asha and I decided to bring Murphy home on my sister's birthday. He's become everyone's favourite at home."

Edited by style14 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Awesome news!! 
So excited to see AshVik back on screen together even if it is just for a special episode. I hope we get good scenes and what can be better than them portraying as Arvi  

Shows just how popular Arjun and Purvi were, they are coming for a special episode and are portraying the characters which made them a household name.

Honestly this would have been possible only in a Balaji show as AshVik could not even use Arjun and Purvi in their YHA episode. Looking forward to their special appearance.

Aww AshVik adopted a pet. Rithvik had tweeted he wanted a dog when he shared a pic with Radhi's dog 'Eve'. Maltipoo's are damn adorable. I'm sure everyone at their home must be going crazy over him. 

AshVik we want a pic with Murphy Please😳
style14 thumbnail
AshVik coming together after a long time so segment toh banta hai boss😎 
This is so exciting  and I know AshVik must be more excited than us😃

SBS/SBB/IF/Telly Masala/E24/TB segments please😳

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Telly Masala Segment

Arjun & Purvi from Pavitra Rishta Save Pragya in Kumkum Bhagya - TellyMasala
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm4lHJUk8dM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm4lHJUk8dM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by style14 - 8 years ago
style14 thumbnail
TB Article is here. Please comment for AshVik!

Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi to share the screen

The duo is all set to come back in their respective characters of Arjun and Purvi for...

Duo Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi maybe busy anchoring in their respective shows - Indian Idol Junior and Siyappa Ishq Ka - but it seems that the couple's fans have a reason to rejoice. 

'AshVik' as their fans call them had first met on the sets of Pavitra Rishta where they played the roles of Arjun and Purvi and fell in love in real and reel life. The duo is all set to come back in their respective characters of Arjun and Purvi for an episode in Ekta Kapoor's prime time show Kumkum Bhagya

Rithvik confirmed and said, "We are reliving the magic! Asha and I decided to do this just for our fans as they really miss seeing both of us on screen together.  As and when we get a chance to do something on screen like this, we will always do it for our fans." 

Sriti Jha and Shabbir Ahluwalia are the leads of the show Kumkum Bhagya.

Isn't this is an exciting news for all the AshVik fans?? 

style14 thumbnail
Entertainment Tadka @ETadkaOfficial

"Ashvik" to enter @KumkumBhagya @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 http://entertainment-tadka.com/ashvik-to-enter-kumkumbhagya/ ... @AshvikLand @FC_AshVIK @Ashvik_FC @KumkumBhagyaFc

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fuzion Productions @FuzeProductions  

Rithvik Dhanjani And Asha Negi Back Together On Kumkum Bhagya? http://www.fuzionproductions.com/rithvik-dhanjani-and-asha-negi-back-together-on-kumkum-bhagya/ ...

Tellydhamaal @tellydhamaal  

#KumkumBhagya Latest - Rithvik and Asha to make special entry #RithvikDhanjani #AshaNegi http://www.tellydhamaal.com/?p=8869 

Entertainment Tadka @ETadkaOfficial  

"Ashvik" to enter @KumkumBhagya @rithvik_RD @AshaNegi7 http://entertainment-tadka.com/ashvik-to-enter-kumkumbhagya/ ... @AshvikLand @FC_AshVIK @Ashvik_FC @KumkumBhagyaFc

peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi for doing this for all us fans. ArVi back on screen #excited #hellyeah

Thanks to the makers, much as I dislike them, for doing this. Please give Arjun and Purvi some good clothes and I hope there will be some good scenes, and guess there will be dancing too ðŸ˜ƒ

How often does it happen that makers bring back characters from a show that's over for over an year (and their characters were gone before from the plot), but ArVi, Arjun and Purvi, try how hard you might, it is difficult to remove them from memory. #PopularCouple #ArViAreAwesome

Thanks a lot for making the thread Shails ðŸ¤—

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
serial ended long back but the characters are still alive and legacy continues cant wait to see them back again on screen as ArVI, ekta u better give them good clothes and yus good scenes too im actually excited sriti and ashvik both my favs gne be in same frame omg thank u shails di for tis thread
shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
tfs.
waiting aur ashvik entry in kkb.
style14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Thank you Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi for doing this for all us fans. ArVi back on screen #excited #hellyeah

Thanks to the makers, much as I dislike them, for doing this. Please give Arjun and Purvi some good clothes and I hope there will be some good scenes, and guess there will be dancing too ðŸ˜ƒ

How often does it happen that makers bring back characters from a show that's over for over an year (and their characters were gone before from the plot), but ArVi, Arjun and Purvi, try how hard you might, it is difficult to remove them from memory. #PopularCouple #ArViAreAwesome

Thanks a lot for making the thread Shails ðŸ¤—

@Bold: Never happens😳
AshVik/ArVi magic is hard to forget! ðŸ˜Ž
Ekta couldn't bring them in NB7 Finale but she managed to bring them in their No 1 show on Zee TV!😃