Unreal reality? juhi parmar

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Unreal reality?

Reality shows are booming! Some original concepts, while others choose to follow. But they have made their place in everyone's heart without fail. But its reality element is always doubted! Time and again there have been debates about the reality quotient of these shows whether revolving around celebrities or the common people.

Riya V Anandwala talks to a few television personalities and gets their view on reality shows, its reality and how far are they convinced!

Sumeet Raghvan

Opinion- People have mixed reactions about these reality shows and so do I! At times it does seem staged. They show the stars or people having catfights which normally are not so hyped. It is very difficult to believe the voting bit of these shows, I feel they are fixed.
Will I do it?- All in all I feel its fun and I would definitely go for it.

Ravi Chopra

Opinion- Reality shows are booming and have grabbed many eyeballs. It's a very good platform for showcasing talent. They are very much real, but of course certain things on the show like voting out a talented person because of lack of mass appeal becomes a bit of a problem. About the voting system it is very economical for the producers and beneficial too. In my opinion they don't intend to fool people.
Will I do it? - I don't want to make a replica of something which is ruling the charts like some have done. If I get an interesting concept, I will definitely materialize it.

Juhi Parmar

Opinion- I have never been a part of a reality TV show, so have no clue what happens behind the scenes. But from the face of it, it looks pretty real. I do have doubts at times, but who knows what the truth is. There are people coming from small towns and earning name and fame through these reality shows, but celebrity based reality shows are mostly to attract the audience, so you never know how real they are.
Will I do it? - Yes, why not!

Achint Kaur

Opinion- At the end of the day it's all in the name of entertainment and is definitely scripted. There is no major difference between international reality shows and the shows made here, they cater to their audience, and we cater to ours. Even Nach Baliye to an extent is scripted, and it is very much evident. There are some elements of reality and not completely.
Will I do it? - If some good reality show comes my way, I will definitely give it a shot. More than participating, I would like to host.

Kiran Kumar

Opinion- Well, it cannot be fixed. Producers and channel officials will never do that. But yes the voting and SMS patterns come across as being fixed. I am very excited for the new show coming up, Big Boss.
Will I do it? - If I get the time then I am game for it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnx 4 sharing 😊
i wuld like to see her in a reality show soon
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thansk for this

yup i too hoep she does a reality show soon

maybe nb3 or even jdj

norzar
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing..

I'd love to see Ju in a reality show.. Hopefully in NB3 next year.. Am sure she'll do a brilliant job!!

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnks 4 this 😊......
i also wanaa c juhi in a reality show........may be NB3 or JDJ nxt yr..........she's a wonderful dancer 👏 😃 😳
Sundas thumbnail
yeppp me to want to see ju in reality show.....
i wish to god she will particpate to nb3....and JDJ2....