Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj80 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Lighthearted

i loved these both ❤️

Aamir had great chemistry with Preity and Juhi...
raj80 thumbnail

Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who can forget his comments 
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as per me one of the best as Aamir and PZ chemistry 
wonderful amazing 

raj80 thumbnail

raj80 thumbnail

raj80 thumbnail

Aamir, Saif, Preity's Dil Chahta Hai' Clock 14, Fans Share Their Memories On Twitter

Dimee Medhi | New Delhi | Updated: August 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Farhan Akhtar's Dil Chahta Hai will always be close to the hearts of millions of fans as it was the beginning of new age cinema.

ALSO READ: Men With Money And Style But No Manners Are Turn-off, Says Preity Zinta

The 2001 blockbuster starring Aamir Khan, Preity Zinta, Saif Ali Khan, Akshay Khanna, Dimple Kapadia and Sonali Kulkarni completed 14 years on Monday.

Based on the story of three childhood friends, the film won National Awards along with many prestigious awards. The superhit tracks of the film are still being played on parties. It is also said that Dil Chahta Hai was the turning point for superstars Aamir Khan and Saif Ali Khan.

As the superhit flick has clocked 14 years, #14YearsOfDilChahtaHai has been trending on Twitter.

Producer Ritesh Sidhwani also thanked all Dil Chahta Hai fans for loving the flick.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE. KEEP IT COMING #14YEARSOFDCH

" RITESH SIDHWANI (@RITESH_SID)AUGUST 10, 2015

So, let's take a look at some of the Twitteratis who shared about the film and congratulated the team.

14 YEARS OF DIL CHAHTA HAI. WELL,THIS IS THE ONE MOVIE CHARACTERS OF WHICH REFLECTS MY OWN FRIENDS. SUCH AMAZING THIS MOVIE IS.

" BAJRANGI SJ (@SUBHOJYOTI146)AUGUST 10, 2015

ONE OF D BEST MOVIE ABT FRIENDSHIPS, ROMANC WITH EMOTIONS. EVERY GENERATION SHLD B WATCH 14 YEARS OF DIL CHAHTA HAIPIC.TWITTER.COM/50MSRFQWSA

" DJ SR. (@DJSRMURMU) AUGUST 10, 2015

THE CULT POSE... EVERY1 HAS CLICKED A PIC IN POSE LIKE THE ONE IN DCH FORT AGUADA "14 YEARS OF DIL CHAHTA HAI"PIC.TWITTER.COM/KCNFX2CFGQ

" RUKMANI IYENGAR (@IYENGARRUKMANI) AUGUST 10, 2015

14 YEARS OF DIL CHAHTA HAI - THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FRIENDSHIP MOVIE EVER MADE IN BW, SUPERB SCRIPT, OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCES & DIRECTION.

" NAYAB HUSSAIN (@ME_NAYAB) AUGUST 10, 2015

THIS MOVIE IS TO ABSORB NOT TO ADSORB IN LANGUAGE OF CHEMISTRY 14 YEARS OF DIL CHAHTA HAI SIMPLY JHAKKKASSS PIC.TWITTER.COM/WR1ZIHUROZ

" SAMEEKSHA SHIKHA (@SAMEEKSHASHIKHA) AUGUST 10, 2015

raj80 thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPaVf2YuIgc[/YOUTUBE]
DEXTER-IS-HERE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What a movie!
Everything was so subtle, not a single ounce of melodrama and overacting(which is norm in b-wood).

And this is unpopular opinion but I feel aamir had best onscreen equation with priety.
raj80 thumbnail