.::Happy Birthday Princess OF Smile-Namrata Thapa::.

Posted: 8 years ago
Glitter divider

A beauty personified in earth  You should be the envy of all women With skin so delicate as linen.You are the life that sprouts in spring And all the joys that life brings.You are the song the nightingales sing;The melody on a lyre's string.You can make a goddess jealous And make a mortal over-zealous,You're the ditties of a million ink;You soften warriors with just a wink.You are the reason why now I write These simple lines so soft and lite. Yet, no amount of art can, e'en for a while Describe the true beauty bestowed on your smilehe stood tall and majestic Her face an artists delight Eyes rimmed with kohl, Lips darkened with colour
The bindi dark and red filling her forehead The ring on her nose bright and twinkling Added seductiveness to her fair face
The hair black as night left loose Swished about sensuously When she walked, the curves moved In heavenly delight Her motion like waves on the sea shore Her feet light and dancing like

She laughed and you could Hear the pearls drop on The floor making music Her fingers long and delicate Seemed to play with the
Strings in your heart You wondered at her grace Admired her beauty
Eyed her elegance Wished you could Capture her heart

Edited by .TapasYa. - 8 years ago

glitter borders photo: whitedoverose-glitter-border-1-Honney2Cbond007 doverose-glitter-1-Honney2Cbond007.gif
BLOW OUT THE CANDLES

CUT YOUR SPECIAL BIRTHDAY CAKE,
WHICH IS MADE ON OUR PURE LOVE
OF YOUR FANS

AFTER THAT THERE IS VERY SPECIAL SONG FOR OUR BIRTHDAY
GIRL

she began her acting career with Cinevistaas' Koi Hai on Star Plus.The shoot was supposed to be happening in Jaipur and they were auditioning for some roles in Delhi. As a little girl she give her first audition  that's how she bagged the show.
By Mom encouragement  she  enter into the TV show. At the age of 18 and half, she came to Mumbai. Vaidehi... Ek Aur Agni Pareeksha was first show after coming to Mumbai, then she did Stree Teri Kahaani on DD 1, then got Naaginn..Wadon ki Agnipariksha, Kuch Apne Kuch Paraye, Kahiin To Hoga, Mera Naam Karegi Roshan

* Then she did lead role in mahima ki sahin Dev

as Queen madanlekha in NDTV imagine

*Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Khel as LataRaj singhania,

from  this role she got the immense fans following for her mindblowing chemistry with Sameer dharmadhikari

*Jhilmil Sitaaron ka Aangan Hoga  as Chandana who elder daughter and a very supporting sister

Badalte Rishton ki Daastan as Pallavi ,who practical and bubbly girl .

*Gustah dil as Trisha,cameo appearance

*Last seen in Tum aise hi rehna as Sheetal

she made her bollywood debut as soonam kapoor's manager in Rajshri production  prem ratan dhan payo

O L L Y W O O D

she   done few regional movies in odhisa,bengali,bhojpuri.

she also got a chance to work with a very renowned producer of Odia who are as big as Yash Raj in Odia. The movie was a super duper hit in Odisa  and she did couple movie with  olliwood super stars Abhinav mohanty,siddharth mahabatra  and she still one of the popular actress in odisha industry.

Movies like I love you,rasika nagara,were smash hit still best known for its melody,in rasika nagara she did dual role as uneducated blind girl and collage student,which is explore her acting talents ,she also did few regional movies in Bengali and Bhojpuri movies with Ravi kissen

Awards&Nomination

she received  Aadhi abadi (2009)

ZRA-Best new Jodi award along with her co-Sameer Dharmadhikari(Nominated)

SIGGY ARE FREE TO USE
DONE BY SAKTHI/SUJI/RAMYA

glitter borders photo: blue border bar3.gif

glitter borders photo: blue border bar3.gif

http://www.kathiyavad.com/scraps/scrapsimg/815-az-birthday-11.gif

Hey Namrata

On this happy day - not only for you but for the world (because you make it more beautiful and brilliant) - I wish that all your dreams come true. Even if things take some time to happen, have patience, because not everything always happens at the speed we would like them to.
So, know that I wish you a happy year. I will always be beside you, thinking about you, caring for you and helping you in all that you need. Get my kisses, hugs and my desire for eternal happiness.

Sakthi

it's so great! What a joy! Today it's your birthday and apart from saying happy birthday and wishing all the best On a more serious note, I sincerely hope that all your projects come true, that you're very happy, that you may celebrate many, many birthdays, and I can continue to enjoy your special friendship for a long, long time!

Tapasya

Dear Namrata

Time goes by, you're growing old and I love you more each minute, hour, day, month and year, Today is your birthday, reason of happiness for me, because today I remember someone I can trust and to whom I can devote my love and my affection to. Happy Birthday! May your life be always full of joy!

Ciya

On this special day, I want you to feel the happiest person in the world. I want you to get all the good sky lights, whether they come from the Moon, the Sun or other stars.
I want to feel your body and your soul lit, without any sign of resentment or sadness. I want to feel lightness in you. I want to feel that you are breathing in peace and tranquility, absorbing all the good smells of nature, for example, the smells of eucalyptus, blackberries, peaches and pineapples.

Suji

today's a special day not only for me but for all the people that surround you and love you for you accomplish another year of your life and the first thing I did was to thank God for you. wish you a happy birthday. I want you to be happy, you are the kind of person who deserves nothing but the best there is in this world

Vinnu

Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You're a very special person. May today and all of your days be as amazing as you!
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!  May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 
from your biggest fan in UK - Shobhi (Ms.S.K.)
Edited by .TapasYa. - 8 years ago
tapu - awesome thread. 🤗  angel will be proud 👍🏼 
wishing you many more happy returns of the day Namrata
@tapu its very beautiful thread
thanks for making it
Happy Birthday Greetings coming your way.Enjoy the blessed moment with your loved ones. Planets from cosmos are in a blessing mood for you Rejoice ..Cheers
  • Dreams makes wishes come true, so sending you lots of dreams on your birthday...hope u have a wonderful birthday celebration